300 Hour Ashranga/Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training
Vinyasa Yoga Academy | Rishikesh, Uttarakhand | Himalayas
#1 300 HOURS YOGA TEACHER TRAINING IN RISHIKESH India – Introduction
Grasp the opportunity to deepen your self-practice, developing a profound understanding in Yoga postures, Pranayama, Meditation & Yoga philosophy and becoming an inspiring yoga teacher with our 300 hours yoga teacher training in Rishikesh Having attained more body awareness and a clear image of Yoga lifestyle during the 300 hour yoga TTC you will now truly experience the essence and benefits of Yoga and will be able to adapt the traditions of Yoga into our contemporary world, promoting Yoga as an art of living. Become an authentic Yoga teacher that teaches quality Yoga classes from the heart to motivate and inspire students from all over the world. Students will be trained by our Indian team of highly professional teachers having each their own teaching expertise. The focus of the course will be on yoga postures & alignments, Meditation and Pranayama, Yoga Philosophy and so on to making this course unique and comprehensive.
"It is through the alignment of the body that I discovered the alignment of my mind, self, and intelligence." B.K.S. Iyengar
What characterizes us?
Rishikesh, also referred to as ''the Yoga capital of the world'' is a unique place to study yoga. Surrounded by the holy waters of the Ganges, set onto the hills of the beautiful, green Himalayan Mountains you'll experience an instant and natural feeling of true happiness and gratitude. Enjoy the nightly Ganga Aarti (fire offering) on the Ganges in the evenings. All and all granted for a truly spiritual journey into India, completing your Yoga course with an uplifted spirit and feeling compassion for everything surrounding you. Next to this we are very proud to introduce you to our beloved family consisting of our highly qualified Indian team of teachers and our staff members. All teachers have a unique approach with a personal touch of love, paying attention for the group process but also meeting the student's personal needs. Our humble staff members will do everything in their power to make your stay as convenient as possible, making it feel as if you are at home.
the course has a duration of 30 days. Classes will be held from Monday till Saturday, with a half day on Thursday and an off day on Sunday. The full program can be find under ''Happy Yoga TTC schedule''.
Eligibility and accreditations
the 300 HR TTC certification is accessible for anyone who is interested in deepening their Yoga practice and has completed the 200HR teacher training. Vinyasa Yoga Academy is a Registered Yoga School (RYS) with Yoga Alliance, which designates this teacher training program as one which follows Yoga Alliance's standards. Students who complete an approved training with this school may be eligible to register with Yoga Alliance. To get the 300-Hour Yoga instructor certificate the student needs to attend the 4 weeks duration course. Assessments will be based on written assignments as well as practical evaluations and student conduct will be a part of the assessment criteria.
300 Hours divided into-
|26 hours (Chanting)||80 Hours (Asanas practice)||26 Hours (Pranayama)||26 Hours (Guided meditation)|
|15 Hours (Silence practice)||26 Hours (Adjustment, alignments, methodology)||26 Hours (Yoga Philosophy)||26 Hours (Yoga anatomy/Yoga Philosophy)|
|26 hours (Self-study & projects)||20 Hours (Karma yoga)||5 Hours (Examination & feedback)|
InclusionsOne month Accommodation
Daily nutritious meals, Tea
Free pick-up service from dehradun airport
One Free Ayurvedic massage
Every friday kirtan night
Any Personal Expense
Wi-Fi/ Internet , Single Bed , Western-Style Bathroon , Hot Water Facility ,
Wi-Fi/ Internet , Locker , Double Bed , Western-Style Bathroon , Hot Water Facility ,
Vinyasa Yoga Academy is one of the most reputable Yoga TTC centre in Rishikesh, India today. Combining age old techniques with the naturally evolving world, the school has a perfect modern-day facility where guests gain quality education and experiences from expert instructors that prove to be life changing. At VYA the goal is to provide yoga enthusiasts with unique spiritual, religious, and mind/body experiences by applying expertise in Vedanta philosophy, and yoga. Their offering is not limited to practices, but also understanding the context, meaning, and relevance of what is being taught. The academy guides students toward self-empowerment and transformation while deepening their practice so one may learn the art of teaching others.
- Vinyasa Yoga Academy is one of the most prestigious Multi-style yoga teachers training school in India
- Offers Vinyasa Flow & Hatha yoga Teacher Training courses for beginners
- Affiliated with the highest Yoga organizations, Yoga Alliance USA, Yoga Alliance UK, Yoga Alliance International
- Eminent Faculties, Intensive training, and learning opportunities.
- Sattvic balanced vegetarian yogic diet
- Yoga Practices offered are: Vinyasa Hatha, Ashtanga, Kundalini Yoga
- Other Practices: Pranayama, Bandha, Mudra, Satkarma
- Meditation Practices: Meditation, Contemplation, Yoga Nidra, Meditative dance
- Spiritual Practices: Kirtan, Chanting, Arati, Japa, Mantra Chanting
- Healing: Ayurveda, Yoga therapy, Naturopathy, Reiki, Massage
- Philosophy: Indian Philosophy, Yoga Philosophy, Anatomy, Business of Yoga,
- Teaching Methodology: Demonstration, Observation, finding your voice and Practice teaching
- Daily yoga, meditation sessions
- 10 experienced English-speaking instructors
- Location: Rishikesh, Uttarakhand, India
- Accommodation: Single & double
- Climate: Cooler Tropical climate
- Temperature: 20-24º C (cross check on changing weather conditions)
- Nearest International Airport: Jollygrant International Airport, Dehradun
Range of Yoga Teacher Training
- 100-hour Yoga Teacher Training
- 200-hour Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training
- 300-hour Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training
- 500-hour Yoga Teacher Training
- Anatomy of Yoga and Physiology.
- Asanas, Pranayama,
- Kriyas, Anatomy
- Adjustment, alignment, mantra chanting
- Meditation and many more traditional Yoga techniques.
- Theory & practical for all the above are practised
- 3 Vegetarian meals
- Airport transfers
What’s not included:
- Air Fares
- Personal expenses
Check in: Flexible
Check out: Flexible
- Triveni Ghat
- Ganga Arti
- White water rafting
- Local temples
- Rajaji National Park
- Neer Garh Waterfall
- Adventure sports
- Trekking Himalayas
How to Reach
- Closest Airport
- Jollygrant International Airport, Dehradun
- Closest Railway Station
- Rishikesh/ Haridwar Railway station
- Traveling by Road
- Connected to all major cities from Rishikesh
Smoking and alcohol are strictly prohibited in the school. If you are having a fast anyday, you have to inform kitchen manager for avoinding food waste. Always make descipline, respect teachers and follow all rules. Always be in the time, you are late means will not be permitted to join class.
An advance of a course fees will not be refundable, only in the case of emergency students can join us on other schedules. If student cancel the course, we accept cancellation but advance deposit will not be refund in cancellation. There is no charge of course cancellation. Student just has to inform by email. Yoga School is not responsible for any mishappenings before course schedule.
# Note: ''For all refunds, the payment gateway charges, service charges and taxes will be deducted. Only the balance will be paid''.