200 Hours Yoga Teachers Training Multi-Style
AAYAA YOGA Rishikesh | Rishikesh, Uttarakhand | Himalayas
various skills has proved to be effective for the yoga instructors. It would allow the students to select the desired course they require from various options you provide. It could ascend your teaching career to significant heights. Not just that, you will able to unleash the benefits of various yoga styles.
As part of this course, you will gain tremendous knowledge on the below styles.
- Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga
- Tradition Hatha Yoga
- Yin Yoga
- Aerial Swing Yoga
Sufficient time has been allocated for each style in the curriculum. You will excel in all these styles without any doubt.
You will undergo a partner yoga practice which would allow you to assist others. You will gain in-depth knowledge about Ayurveda as well. You would obtain a concrete idea of how yoga and Ayurveda are related. Meditation is one of the most critical aspects which could generate immense calmness to the soul. You will learn the art of meditation and able to direct others about meditation with utmost perfection. You will excel in the theory of chakras. You will be part of bhakti yoga in this curriculum. You will gain all the skills a yoga teacher would require and transform into a multi-style yoga teacher in just 24 days.
ASTHANGA VINYASA YOGA
- Practice the primary series of Ashtanga Vinyasa (K. Pattabhi Jois)
- Lead class and self-practice (Mysore style)
- Learn how to adjust the students
- Learn how to modify the difficult poses
- Create your own vinyasa sequence
- KEY POINTS: Ujjayi breath, Drishti and Bandhas
TRADITIONAL HATHA YOGA
- Learn asanas in a traditional Indian way
- Learn the different aspects of yoga: pranayama, mudras, bandhas, kriyas
- Study the Vedanta philosophy and the most important yogic text, Bhagwad Gita.
- Yin yoga meridian opening practice
- Heal your body and calm your mind
- Introduction to Chinese medicine: meridians, organs, fascia
- Yin yang theory
AERIAL SWING YOGA
- Experience the anti-gravity!
- Get all the benefits of inversions poses
- Improve your flexibility, strength, core and coordination
- Learn how to design sequences for therapeutic treatment
- Go beyond your limitations and fly!
ACRO YOGA WORKSHOP
- Learn how to trust: “As you learn to support others, you end up allowing yourself to be supported. This is a fundamental of trust: take control by letting go” (Daniel Scott).
- Partner yoga practice
- Introduction to the basics of acro-yoga: base, flyer, spotter
- Learn the basics of Ayurveda: principals and theory
- Body constitutions: 3 doshas
- Relation between Ayurveda and yoga
- 5 elements
- Diet and nutrition according to Ayurveda
- Yoga Nidra
- Kundalini meditation-Theory of chakras
- Trataka (candle light meditation)
- Cyclic meditation (stress management)
- Dynamic meditation
- Performing bhajan-kirtan with live music
- japa-japa (repetition of mantra)
Wi-Fi/ Internet , Double Bed , Western-Style Bathroon , Hot Water Facility ,
Wi-Fi/ Internet , Single Bed , Western-Style Bathroon , Hot Water Facility ,
Wi-Fi/ Internet , Double Bed , Western-Style Bathroon , Hot Water Facility ,
All about Yoga & Ayurveda
Welcome to the world of AAYAA “All About Yoga And Ayurveda”.
We would like to introduce ourselves as an aspiring school of Yoga and Ayurveda with a difference.
Yoga is a lifestyle and with the adverse population of the world we would not like to force you into a certain lifestyle and practice hence we have launched a course which can be customized as per your requirements and comfort. If you are sure of the style you may choose our customized courses and if you are a beginner then you may begin with the multi style course on arrival and after a week of trying all the styles you may focus your interest on a particular style.
Firstly we have a multi style teacher training course for beginners which will give you an in depth knowledge of all the asana styles such as Hatha, Ashtanga, Vinyasa, Yin and Aerial. We also provide an Acro Yoga session. We also touch the human anatomy with relation to Yogic practices. We believe that if an individual can adopt to only 10% of the yogic practices, the world would be a different place.
Yogic philosophy is an integral part of this course giving students an overview of the different aspects and concepts of yogic life. The unity of mind and body and soul is the core explanation of yoga and in order to achieve that we indulge in mindful practices such as meditation,mantra chanting and bhajan kirtan.
The second course is Hatha, Ashtanga and Vinyasa teacher training course. This course will focus on Hatha, Ashtanga & Vinyasa style .The rest of the theory and practices are the same.
So after you have arrived at AAYAA you shall experience all styles in the very first week and after that you may choose to go ahead with the multi style course only or you may shift your focus on only the Hatha, Ashtanga & Vinyasa style.
- Gain health, peace, wisdom, equilibrium, and experience of a true Yogi (ni)
- Flex your body, meditate, and let your soul ease itself and breathe
- Become an expert from an enthusiast with us in just 24 days through our 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training course
- Come to us from around the world and build a collective community of Yoga enthusiasts.
- Join hands to fulfill our aim of physical, emotional, and spiritual transformation.
The guru-disciple relationship is the highest expression of friendship, for it is based on unconditional divine love and wisdom. It is the loftiest and most sacred of all relationships.
Born in a small village near Rishikesh, Jaggi was influenced by his grandfather to take up the yogic way since early childhood. As he grew up he studied the yogic texts and values from the very childhood and went on to complete his masters in philosophy in 2011-12. He pursued his quest for knowledge further by completing his bachelors and furthered it with masters in human consciousness and yogic sciences in the year 2013-14. He also holds the E-RYT 500 status affiliated with “YOGA ALLIANCE INTERNATIONAL”. He has been sharing his extensive knowledge of yogic philosophy, anatomy and pranayama and meditation techniques since 2008. He is also well versed with the theraupatic knowledge of yoga and Ayurveda.You can look him up on facebook with Jaggi yoga family.
Vivek born and brought up in Rishikesh in a yoga family has been following the yogic path since childhood. He is currently pursuing advanced yoga course in the theoritical aspect i.e. Yogic Anatomy and philosophy. He has been imparting his extensive knowledge of yoga since last 4 years and has successfully developed thousands of students into successful yoga teachers.His major area of expertise is Hatha, Ashtanga and Vinyasa styles and adjustment, alignment and modifications of asanas. We are sure that you will benefit from his knowledge.
Born and raised in a very traditional Brahmin family within the City of God of Rishikesh, Yogi Neeraj ji was introduced to yoga and ancient scriptures in his childhood by his Guru. He went on to study Yoga from Uttarakhand Sanskrit University Haridwar, India where he earned Graduate Degree in the Sanskrit.
Yogi Neeraj is known for his powerful adjustments which safely teach students the depths of each pose.Neeraj has a total experience of 5 years in teaching yoga and possesses a sound knowledge of Anatomy, Physiology and basics of Yoga. After observing his dedication and dexterity, the renowned teachers allowed him to assist them with their classes. A charming and charismatic person by nature, Neeraj teaches the class in a very traditional way. He teaches traditional style of Ashtanga Vinyasa & Vinyasa flow Yoga i.e. Asanas, Pranayama, various styles of Meditation and Yogic life style consultation to bring perfect harmony in modern lifestyle.
His dynamic, young, and energetic personality makes the yoga classes a happy learning place to visit.
How to Reach
- Closest Airport
- Dehradun jollygrant
- Closest Railway Station
- Traveling by Road
During the training, consumption of drugs, cigarette and drinks are prohibited. Understand that this training is a beginning of your new life.
Even though our retreat is very safe and secure we advise the students to take care of their valuable belongings.
Students should be on time for all the classes and at least 100% attendance is required to get the certificate.
If you miss any class time (except an emergency), missed classes must be completed through assignment and classes, according to the teacher’s availability.
Maintain your accommodation and common areas of the retreat clean. We maintain high standards of cleanliness.
It’s also requested to wear yoga friendly clothes during the training inside the retreat.
We expect a friendly and respectful behavior/manner towards staffs, teachers and colleagues during your training period.