Ayurveda Rejuvenation Program
Atmantan Wellness Resort (For Indian Residents) | Pune, Maharashtra | Outskirts
Your Auspicious Beginning To Wellness.
Sometimes as we seek a new way of living, the right formula for wellness, wherein we can undo our erroneous lifestyle and adopt a healthier and happier daily routine; if you wish to make this auspicious beginning in your life, then Atmantan Living is the path you must follow! At Atmantan, individuals without any prior experience of a wellness destination living can delve into a world of health and spa cuisine, and embrace a relaxed natural and organic way of living in the midst of soul rejuvenating scenery to attain greater harmony with self.
True Nourishment of the senses as you join The Wellness Spirit At Atmantan.
This retreat has you experience a complete envelopment of your senses in our refined wellness offering, as you are anointed in the Atmantan Signature Massage, the Holistic Revitaliser and Holistic Hydrater Facials and an in-depth Postural Integration. Welcome the enhancement of your spiritual restoration as you explore the sacred cultural and traditional arts of ancient healing practices from all over the world including the Taoist Chi Nei Tsang therapy, Pranic Healing, and breathing techniques that promote both cleansing and longevity.
For your betterment and fulfilment, our team of talented healers, therapists, instructors and practitioners stand ready to provide you with the highest quality of wellness experience. Be enthralled even as you participate in our dynamic and unique group activities and join in the wellbeing spirit, the Atmantan way. Savour our exceptional palate-pleasing and mouth-watering spa cuisine that is nutritious yet a voyage in wonderfully creative medicinal gastronomy; we bring to you delightfully fresh and organic living food, from the farms straight to your plate. Discover the true nourishment of soul, mind and body in our Atmantan Living Retreat.
TV , A/C , Wi-Fi/ Internet , Locker , Double Bed , Telephone , Western-Style Bathroon , Hot Water Facility ,
Mango Tree Vilano
TV , A/C , Wi-Fi/ Internet , Minibar , Locker , Double Bed , Single Bed , Telephone , Butler Service , Western-Style Bathroon , Hot Water Facility , In-room Dining ,
TV , A/C , Wi-Fi/ Internet , Locker , Double Bed , Single Bed , Telephone , Western-Style Bathroon , Hot Water Facility ,
Be Transformed at India’s Finest Wellness Destination
Atmantan, an international, luxury wellness destination in Mulshi, in Pune & near Mumbai. Individuals
come here for integrated wellness retreats and programs, for the purposes of rejuvenation, relaxation,
Detox, fitness and even to indulge in a pampering spa holiday.
Nestled on a unique crystal hill, (that lends the land healing frequencies), Atmantan spans 42 acres of
lush green valley, & has it abode in the Majestic Sahyadris, overlooking the pristine Mulshi Lake.
This award winning wellness resort, is truly the holistic amalgamation of the atma (soul), mana (mind)
and tann (body). With integrated and customized wellness programs, Atmantan offers its guests result
oriented wellness experiences, such that they return to their daily lives healthier, happier and
While using the freshest ingredients & seasonal produce from our organic farms, Atmantan offers guests
spa cuisine that is exquisitely customized to complement their dietary requirements and the individual's
retreat goals. Guests are served here with warm hospitality that is synonym with India.
Atmantan is very accessible by road and air, due to its strategic location in Mulshi, (a hill-station near
Pune), and can be reached within a 3 hours’ drive from Mumbai.
The Atmantan Spa is a haven of bliss and wellness. The Spa provides guests with 23 spacious treatment rooms, offering therapies in traditional Ayurveda, oriental acupressure, aromatherapy massages, purifying body polishes, cocooning wraps and Pranic Chakra Cleansing.
Atmantan houses 3 dining venues, that include Vistara- The Main Dining, Chantara The Barbecue Lounge and Te’-jus - The Juice Bar. The indulgent Atmantan Salon and the product souvenir outlet – Sandoukprovides grooming services and retail therapy to our guests.
The resort is also known for its conference facilities which inlcude 120-seats conference hall, 14-seat Boardroom, and banquet facilities enable corporate gatherings at this integrated wellness destination spa.
USP/ Key Highlights of Atmantan:
- INTEGRATED WELLNESS DESTINATION
- Eco Friendly
- Non Smoking Rooms
- Solo travel friendly
- CERTIFIED TRAINERS AND PRACTITIONERS
- A functionally inspired fitness studio – aerobics, an indoor spinning studio, an expansive yoga studio, a multi-functional Pilates and dance studio, and a unique enclosed temperature- controlled environmentally friendly, chemical-free salt water pool make us the best fitness resort in India.
- Organic , fresh & Wholesome foods
Minutes away from Airport: 60 kms from Pune International Airport
- Aga Khan Palace
- Shaniwar Wada
- Raja Dinkar Kelkar Museum
- Pataleshwar Cave Temple
- Sarasbaug Ganpati
- Dagadusheth Halwai Ganapati Temple
- Tulsi Baug (Shopping Market)
- Osho Ashram
- Paravati Hill
- Chaturshringi Temple
- Iyengar Yoga Centre
- Bhaja Caves & Karla Caves (Outside Pune City)
How to Reach
- Closest Airport
- Chatrapati Shivaji International Airport, Mumbai Pune Airport
- Closest Railway Station
- Lonavala Railway Staion (25km)
- Traveling by Road
- Take the SH 8 Highway to Mulshi Road.
- Atmantan is customarily a tobacco free resort. All guests are requested not to smoke or/and consume alcohol in their rooms in their rooms, gardens/balconies and public areas. There is however, a separate area designated for guests who would still like to smoke. Smoking in your room or any other area will result in a cleaning and deodorizing charge of INR 10,000.
- Atmantan is committed to providing a memorable wellness experience to each of its guests. We thus, encourage guests to travel without their cell phones, laptops and other smart devices to the resort. Further, to preserve the privacy of all guests at the resort, we do not allow the use of any of these devices in the walking areas, gardens and public buildings too. We assure you a ‘better connection’ as you embark and partake in the wellness journey at Atmantan.
- Guests must be 18 years or older to check in. Teenagers however, above the age of 14 are allowed to accompany their parent/guardian to the resort. These teenagers (between the ages of 14-18 years), will have access to all group activities and can avail the spa treatments, Sauna, Steam & Pool facilities with the written consent of their parent/guardian.
- We believe that each guest wishes to preserve the sanctity and tranquillity at Atmantan; we hence ask them to respect the policies of the resort. The resort reserves the right to ask a guest to vacate the premises if they are found violating any policy and thereby disturbing the wellness experience of other guests.
Time of Check-In : 1 pm IST (GMT+5:30)
Time of Check-Out : 10 am IST (GMT+5:30)
All our rooms accommodate two people. We do not provide extra mattresses in the rooms.
To maintain the peaceful atmosphere at the resort, we cannot allow Pets at the resort.
Early check-in : Kindly send a request for the same to the Reservations team, and we will try and accommodate your request based on availability of the rooms on the day. This would entail a half day or full day charge according to the requested time.
Our 24 hours Front Desk (Resort Services) is available to help with any additional services to make your stay more comfortable at Atmantan.
Late check-out : Kindly send a request for the same to the Reservations team, and we will try and accommodate your request based on availability of the rooms on the day. This would entail a half day or full day charge according to the requested time.
All Government Taxes are charged additionally and will be levied as per the charges prevalent
during the time of stay.
All confirmations are subject to receipt of an advance at least 15 days prior to check-in.
For bookings made less than 15 days prior to arrival, the advance must be received within one
working day of making the reservation or else the reservation will be released automatically.
There will be no charge for any Cancellation made more than 15 days before arrival.
- 7 – 15 DAYS BEFORE ARRIVAL CHARGE, 50% OF FULL AMOUNT
- 0 – 6 DAYS BEFORE ARRIVAL CHARGE, 100% OF FULL AMOUNT
- NO SHOW & EARLY CHECK OUT CHARGE, 100% FULL AMOUNT
The resort doesn’t charge any retention for amendments that are made more than 15 days prior to arrival. However, amendments requested within 15 days of arrival will be incur a 1-night charge.
Credit/Debit card cancellations will be charged 5% extra.