500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
RISHIKESH YOGPEETH | Rishikesh, Uttarakhand | Himalayas
500 hour yoga teacher training in rishikesh, India registered with Yoga Alliance, USA, based on Hatha and Ashtanga Yoga organized by affiliated yoga schools of Rishikesh Yog Peeth - RYS 200,300 & 500.
ORGANIZED BY ABHAYARANYA - RISHIKESH YOG PEETH - RYT 500
500-hour yoga teacher training is structured to advance and reinforce your basic learning and practice of yoga. You will be instructed in the teaching methodology for Asana (physical postures), pranayama (breath control) and dhyana (meditation). Classes in these three and other fields will build on your existing skills in the various postures, pranayama and meditation techniques which will be a step forward in you becoming a registered yoga teacher. As a yoga teacher you will need specific advanced skills and so the 500-hour YTT is designed to fulfill those needs.
An in-depth study of Yog Sutra and Vedanta will enable you to enhance your knowledge and understanding of the philosophy and practice of yoga. You will be taught to identify body types and capacity of the individuals to adopt the yogic practice.
Human anatomy and physiology and its correlation to yogic practices, mantra chanting and principles of swara yoga are other areas where you will be able to sharpen and polish your skills as required by a teacher.
One other important aspect that is covered in the course is the study of ethical guidelines that a yoga teacher must accomplish in order to maintain a better student-teacher relationship.
Accommodation upon choice
Three Sattvic meals a Day
Course material, Yoga Mat etc.
One Full body Ayurvedic Massage
Excursions on Days off, Himalaya Darshan, Ganga Aarti etc.
Any Personal Expense
Wi-Fi/ Internet , Locker , Double Bed , Single Bed , Western-Style Bathroon , Hot Water Facility ,
Rishikesh Yog Peeth is a non-profit making organization founded in the year 2006 by a group of young, motivated Rishikesh residents as an initiative to spread the eternal message of yoga in a way that is contemporary and accessible to all. The focus at Rishikesh Yog Peeth is on laying a firm foundation of yogic insights rooted in ancient wisdom, in the hearts and minds of all who visit. The teaching style is straight forward and heartfelt, with a judicious mix of traditional knowledge and modern methodologies, it offers a unique platform to learn yoga and meditation amidst ashram surroundings. Since its inception, Rishikesh Yog Peeth has been involved in spreading the awareness of holistic living with the help of Vedic wisdom in the form of Yoga and Ayurveda.
- Daily yoga, meditation sessions
- Offer an ayurvedic treatment centre named "Herbs Yog Clinic"
- Provides holistic health counselling
- Assessment of individual constitution (pulse study)
- Offers rejuvenation through Panchkarma and herbal cure of chronic diseases
- Yoga Alliance USA 200- hour Yoga Teacher Training certification
- Efficient team of well- experienced Yoga instructors
- Learn 100 & 200-hour Yoga Teacher Trained
- Learn 300 & 500-hour Yoga Teacher Training
- Experienced English-speaking instructors
- Organic meals 3 times a day
- Location: Rishikesh, Uttarakhand, India
- Accommodation: Single & double rooms
- Climate: Cooler Tropical climate and
- Temperature: 20-24º C (cross check on changing weather conditions)
- Nearest International Airport: Jollygrant International Airport, Dehradun.
Range of Yoga practice:
- Asanas, Pranayama
- Kriyas, Anatomy
- Adjustment, alignment, mantra chanting
- Meditation and many more traditional Yoga techniques
- Hands-on training program on classical yoga studies in the very land where Yoga originated
- Theory & practical for all the above are practiced.
- Accommodation as per booking
- Yoga course
- Delicious Ayurvedic meals
- Once a week sight-seeing or an activity
- A complimentary ayurvedic Massage
What’s not included:
- Air Fares
- Airport transfers
- Personal expenses
Check out: Flexible
- Triveni Ghat
- White water rafting
- Ganga Arti
- Local temples
- Rajaji National Park
- Neer Garh Waterfall
- Shopping local spices
- Pashmina shopping
- Adventure sports
- Trekking Himalayas
- Flavour of rural life at the foothills of Himalayas
How to Reach
- Closest Airport
- Dehradun jollygrant
- Closest Railway Station
- Traveling by Road
Smoking, non-vegetarian food and consumption of alcohol is strictly prohibited. Cell phoned are not permitted during the class.