Maa Yoga Ashram | Rishikesh, Uttarakhand | Himalayas
Affordable Yoga Retreats in India
Reconnect with your Inner Self at Maa Yoga Ashram, Rishikesh
Maa Yoga Ashram, Rishikesh, offers affordable yoga retreats in India which cover yoga asana, pranayama and meditation classes with complimentary Ayurveda lifestyle guidelines and one Ayurveda massage per week. (One can also avail themselves of services like Panchakarma, Shirodhara, by paying extra.)
The aim of our retreats is to transform you into a better person, bringing light and bliss into your life and we believe in what we do and we put all of our love into it. We sometimes occupy ourselves with our daily routine and do not make time to look deeper into our inner selves. Yet, spiritual awakening is absolutely necessary to find inner peace. With inner peace, we understand the beauty of life and become more compassionate people.
Once you arrive, we arrange everything for you, so that your focus is directed only on self-study. All of the yoga retreats have similar formats, but obviously the two-week yoga holiday goes deeper into self-analysis.
Since there is a long time for us to share our knowledge with you, and for you to digest it into yourself and to put it into practice. Remember, this is an ashram as well as a wellness center. During your Yoga Retreat, we will try our best to help on your inner journey!
What would you expect in our Yoga Retreats?
- First, we will get through with blockages such as anxiety, anger, and fear. Soon creativity, positivity, happiness, and joy will arise. Finally, you will uncover your path of truth, along with your inner smile and peace.
- During our Yoga Retreats, we share with you the knowledge, theory, treatments and sattvic ambiance (pure and natural) for sadhana (discipline undertaken in the pursuit of a goal).
- Inner peace is not achieved in the short- term, therefore the goal of our Yoga Retreats is to share the basics to build a healthy foundation of happiness, respecting each individual’s personality, and you will know how to apply it to your day-to-day life.
- We believe that through knowledge and practice, we can achieve self-satisfaction. Maa Yoga Ashram’s mission is to raise the vibration of all consciousness!
- Our yoga teacher who has a deep commitment to helping people attain a balanced mind, body, and spirit so that equilibrium can be established and optimal health and happiness can be achieved.
Inclusions1 Night Accommodation
Any Personal Expense
Wi-Fi/ Internet , Double Bed , Single Bed , Western-Style Bathroon , Hot Water Facility ,
Maa Yoga Ashram, Rishikesh offers yoga retreats, Ayurveda retreats, Yoga Teacher Training and Panchakarma treatments under the guidance of Yogi Dr. Amrit Raj.
The ashram was founded in 2012 by Yogi Dr. Amrit Raj, who is a fourth generation qualified Ayurvedic doctor and a 500-hour registered yoga teacher (RYT) with Yoga Alliance, USA. His unique and holistic approach to wellness comprises elements of Yoga, Ayurveda and Panchakarma. They practice a holistic, non-invasive, natural manner, utilizing the principles of Ayurvedic Science and Yogic Sciences.
- Daily yoga, meditation sessions
- Yoga Alliance USA 200- hour Yoga Teacher Training certification course
- Efficient team of well- experienced Yoga instructors
- Optimal health and happiness
- Learn 100 & 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training
- Learn 300 & 500-hour Yoga Teacher Training
- Experienced English-speaking instructors
- Organic meals 3 times a day
- Experience Ganga Aarti at its best
- Location: Tapovan, Rishikesh.
- Accommodation: Single, double and Suite
- Climate: Cooler Tropical climate and
- Temperature: 20-24º C (cross check on changing weather conditions)
- Nearest International Airport: Jollygrant International Airport, Dehradun
Range of Yoga practise, treatments and therapies
- Asanas, Pranayama
- Kriyas, Anatomy
- Adjustment, alignment, mantra chanting
- Meditation and many more traditional Yoga techniques.
- Hands-on training program on classical yoga studies in the very land where Yoga originated.
- Theory & practical for all the above are practised
- Stress, Anxiety
- Depression, Tension and Psychological problems
- Joints pains, Arthritis, Backache, Spondylitis and Rheumatic problems
- Asthma, Allergy, Chronic Cough, Flu, Sinusitis and Respiratory problems
- Sexual dysfunctions like Premature Ejaculation and lack of Libido
- Diabetes, Hypertension, Hypo or Hyper Thyroid and Hormonal problems
- Obesity and Metabolic disorders
- Headache, Migraine, Acidity and Digestion problems
- Sleep disorders
- Chronic Fatigue syndrome
- Skin, Nail and Hair problems
- Paediatric and Gynaecological problems
1. Yoga Teacher Training
2. Yoga Books
3. Patanjali Yoga Sutras.
4. Anatomy of Yoga and Physiology
5. Delicious Ayurvedic meals
6. Access to splash pool
- Air Fares
- Airport transfers
- Personal expenses
Check in: Flexible
Check out: Flexible
- Pashmina shopping
- Triveni Ghat
- White water rafting
- Beatles Ashram
- Ganga Arti
- Local temples
- Rajaji National Park
- Neer Garh Waterfall
- Shopping local spices
- Adventure sports
- Trekking Himalayas
- Flavour of rural life at the foothills of Himalayas
How to Reach
- Closest Airport
- Jollygrant International Airport, Dehradun
- Closest Railway Station
- Rishikesh Railway station
- Traveling by Road
- Connected to all major cities
Any Indian or foreigner who has interest in learning ancient traditional yoga and its applied science, with the ability to follow the instructions and lectures in English. The applicant's age should be between 18 to 60 years age at the time of admission. The applicant should be in a good physical condition because we have a very busy schedule with at least 7 to 9 hours daily.
All fees are non refundable. Students/Guests once booked can take any schedule program within a year time period.