Wellness: Special Geriatric Care
The Raviz Resort and Spa Ashtamudi | Kollam, Kerala | Outskirts
- Wellness diet (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) according to body type at Keraleeyam Restaurant.
- Health and lifestyle consultation by a qualified Ayurveda doctor and yoga expert
- Lifestyle & Wellness Package includes 90 minutes of Ayurveda treatment per day
- Therapeutic Package includes 120 minutes of Ayurveda treatment per day.
- Interaction with chef and doctor for wellness diet consultation
- Culinary session with chef on wellness cuisine
- Wellness talk on specific topics by Doctor
- Nature walk with yoga instructor
- Applicable only to the following Ayurveda experience
- Minimum Length of stay: 07 nights & 08 day
- Yoga and meditation session once every day at specified time and venue
- On-line free consultation for 3 months after departure
- In-room food and drink amenities as per body constitution
- Internal medicines during the course of treatment included
- 30 min Houseboat ride daily evening (Not exclusive)
- Evening Tea/Coffee/Snacks
- Two-way airport transfers from Calicut international airport in an AC car
TV , A/C , Wi-Fi/ Internet , Locker , Double Bed , Telephone , Western-Style Bathroon , Hot Water Facility ,
Superior Lake View Room
TV , A/C , Wi-Fi/ Internet , Locker , Double Bed , Single Bed , Telephone , Western-Style Bathroon , Hot Water Facility ,
Premium Lake View Room
TV , A/C , Wi-Fi/ Internet , Locker , Double Bed , Single Bed , Telephone ,
Nestled in the secluded backwaters of the magnificent Ashtamudi Lake in Kollam, the Raviz Resort & Spa, Ashtamudi is the perfect blend of modern architecture and traditional art of Kerala. Traditional artisans, architects, engineers and waterway specialists were engaged in designing a 'Heaven' in God's Own Country.
Situated 70 kms away from the airport at Thiruvananthapuram and cradled along long stretches of backwaters, the hotel welcomes the guests for an unforgettable experience in the lap of nature.
Ashtamudi meaning 'Eight coned' in the local language of Malayalam is indicative of the lake's topography - a lake with multiple branches and is called as the gateway to the backwaters of Kerala. With unhurried surroundings and tranquil Ashtamudi Backwaters, a red carpet is unrolled here to welcome every guest with the warmth of traditional and festive Kerala.
To ensure a comfortable and memorable stay, all rooms and suites are intricately designed, traditionally decorated & equipped with all modern facilities. The WelcomHotel Raviz Kollam, Kerala is equipped with 93 rooms including 9 suites and cottages. Leisure vacations at the hotel are characterized by peaceful interludes offered through charming cruises on Lake Ashtamudi and the backwaters. Kettuvallam, the traditional Kerala houseboat is ideal for a small get together and private dining; the menus varying from authentic Kerala cuisine to Italian, continental and Chinese. The resort offers well appointed conferencing options and outdoor venues ideal for weddings, celebrations, corporate events, banquets and events of all kinds.
A relaxed stroll on a specially created jogging track, exploring the backwaters in a traditional Kerala Houseboat 'Kettuvallom' and a visit to the holistic Ayurveda Spa would purify your mind, body and soul. The Ayurveda spa at the resort includes over 12 luxuriously appointed treatment rooms, each overlooking lake Ashtamudi and offers a host of traditional and international treatments with modern equipment.
The centre, which is 'Green Leaf certified' (the highest rating for Ayurveda facilities given by government of Kerala) caters to both rejuvenating and curative treatments, as well as Ayurveda massages.
A unique characteristic of the Raviz Resort and Spa, Ashtamudi is its ability to create customized floating experiences through its traditional houseboats. Raanthal is a large boat that serves as a floating restaurant and is one-of-a-kind banquet option for hosting social events and parties for a charming riverside cruise affair.
The hotel is truly an enviable place, especially as a wedding destination. The gourmet traveller on a gastronomic excursion can pamper the palate with sumptuous traditional delicacies. WelcomCafe Lakeside, an all-day-dining restaurant and a Chinese specialty restaurant Shanghai Club ensure that all culinary feasts are catered to with care.
How to Reach
- Closest Airport
- Thiruvananthapuram(71 kms)
- Closest Railway Station
- Kollam Junction: (4.5 kms)
- Traveling by Road
- 138 Kms from Cochin
2. Medicines required post therapy will be available on request or at additional charges.
3. As Ayurveda system of treatment is strictly personalized, the exact treatment and medicines can be fixed after detailed consultation with the doctor.
4. The treatments, which are given along with the packages, may vary according to the body constitution and condition.
5. Uniquely prepared herbal oils especially suited for your body constitution will be used for massage.
6. Gentlemen will have male masseurs and ladies will have female masseurs for body massage and other health programs.
7. Some of the programs are not suitable for the very aged (above 80 yrs)/ very young (under 8 yrs)/ heart patients and pregnant woman.
8. If guests have previous medical history of heart disease, blood pressure, blood sugar, allergies, chronic skin diseases or asthma, please confirm the same at time of your consultation for us to schedule the program appropriately.
9. Offer not applicable for meetings and conferences, only individual travelers.
10. All packages will be reserved only by 100% advance payment / credit card guarantee
For cancellation within 21 days or no show, 100% retention of the entire stay will be charged as retention.
All communications should be made in writing in this regard. The Hotel reserves the right to adjust rates agreed within the contract period in the event of alterations by government.