Weight Loss Program
Vaidyagrama | Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu | Outskirts
Ayurveda believes in the concept of harmony in ones being in myriad ways. When a disharmony in the body constitution causes weight gain, Ayurveda strives to regain the lost balance and welcome harmony back to the system. The Ayurveda program for weight loss at Vaidyagrama follows a process that is logical and right for you.
A typical day at Vaidyagrama includes:
05:45 - intake of herbal decoction (as decided by physicians)
06:15 to 07:15 - chanting of mantras, Agnihotra fire ceremony, meditation, OM chanting
08:00 to 09:00 - Breakfast 0730 to 1230 - consultation with physicians/treatments as scheduled / rest
11:00 to 11:30 - Herbal tea/coconut water
12:30 to 13:30 - lunch followed by herbs (where applicable)
13:30 to 14:00 - Yoga Nidra
14:30 to 18:00 - Consultation with physicians/treatments as scheduled/ rest
15:45 to 16:15 - Herbal tea/coconut water
17:30 to 18:00 - Intake of herbal decoction (as decided by physicians)
17:30 to 18:15 - Satsang or group discussion with the physicians
18:15 to 19:00 - Chanting of mantras, Agnihotra fire ceremony, meditation, OM chanting
19:00 to 20:00 - Dinner followed by herbs (where applicable)
21:00 - Bedtime
- Ayurvedic Doctors consultation
- Accommodation on all days
- The ayurvedic treatment prescribed by the doctor
- 3 Meals on all days as recommended by doctor
Please note: The intensity and the number of treatments are suggested upon your consultation with an in-house Ayurvedic doctor.
TV , Wi-Fi/ Internet , Locker , Double Bed , Single Bed , Telephone , Butler Service ,
Ayurveda Healing Village
Vaidyagrama means healing village. We are an assemblage of Ayurveda Vaidyas sharing a common vision of:
A community of authentic Ayurveda hospitals that provides authentic treatment;
An optimum healing environment in a natural setting that that is green, environment-friendly, with maximum energy conservation and management, follows the principles of Ayurveda and vastu shastra, and is essentially disability friendly;
A hospital, learning facility, ashram,spa, and temple of healing.
Vaidyagrama is a Punarnava Ayurveda endeavor to realize this vision led by Dr. Ramkumar, Ayurveda Vaidya hailing from a traditional Ayurveda family.
Vaidyagrama attempts to cater to the demand of authentic Ayurveda, the traditional way – as well as go natural, the contemporary mode. It will have authentic Ayurveda made contemporary.
• Has clusters of healing spaces, several small hospitals, each under the guidance of one Vaidya, your senior Ayurveda Physician, who will have at least 15 years of invaluable experience – currently two healing spaces are operational.
• Each healing space has 3 patient blocks; and each block has 4 patient units. Thus there will be a maximum of twelve rooms under one Physician, thus ensuring a stress-free ambience of being, for the healer as well as the patient.
• We aspire to be a ‘Green’ Ayurveda hospital, environment-friendly in utilizing concepts of renewable energy, as solar energy, wind energy, bio-mass, waste water recycling and management; as also in its construction with a minimum of cement and steel, and more of natural products. It will thus have minimum pollutants in the campus, thus maintaining the air & ambience, pure and healthy.
• We aim to be self-sufficient in that vaidyagrama will put all Nature’s resources to the best use to create a healthy ambience
• We aspire to give pure Ayurveda care including authentic treatments like panchakarma, shirodhara and pizhichil with the expert healing team of experienced Vaidyas as well as Therapists.
• We have facilities for making classical medicines, especially for you; for catering you with simple and essential Ayurveda food.
• We offer personalized care to the patient, thus making the healing process, more pleasant.
• We aspire to mould your lifestyle and routine in a positive way
* We guide the learning Physicians and healers of tomorrows.
• We have regular prayers and pujas on the campus to enhance the healing vibrations
Being created with the strong basis of traditional Indian knowledge systems as Vasthu Shastra – the Indian architectural science, , vaidyagrama is traditional Ayurveda for the modern world. The plan and the design of vaidyagrama is in concurrence with the modern architectural norms, as also keeping with the ancient Vasthu Shastra norms as approved by veteran expert from Kerala, Kanippayyoor Narayanan Namboodiri.
Vaidyagrama also follows the principles of an ideal Ayurveda center as prescribed in the classical Ayurveda texts. The commitment is to create a truly natural Ayurveda hospital that is based on the textual dictates, and yet that suits contemporary times. The spaces allotted for each specific place for healing, the materials used for construction, the landscaping and even the vegetation are all for an Ayurveda reason – a good reason for the healing process to be complete.
Vaidyagrama offers training with various experts for beginners and advanced – to all seekers of authentic Ayurveda knowledge in India and overseas. We believe that Ayurveda is truly learnt in the experiential mode.
How to Reach
- Closest Airport
- Coimbatore International Airport
- Closest Railway Station
- Coimbatore Railway Station
- Traveling by Road
- On Coimbatore-Palghat road leading to Kerala, w
The payment policy is as follows: a) You can confirm your treatment at Vaidyagrama by paying $1000 as advance. This amount may be paid either through PayPal -email@example.com (actual fees extra) or through direct bank transfer (actual fees extra) - only on receipt of your payment, is the treatment confirmed b) On arrival in Vaidyagrama you can pay the balance amount for the entire duration upfront - within the first week of arrival c) This amount may be paid either in currency (INR, USD, Euro, AUD or GBP along with passport copy) or through credit card (VISA or Master) or through travelers' cheques. Cheques from outside India are not accepted c) An international patient should preferably pay in USD; to avoid any misunderstandings over foreign exchange conversion rates. d) If you choose to do a bank transfer, please initiate the process before you come to Vaidyagrama to ensure that the full amount towards your stay here is received in the Vaidyagrama bank account before your treatment commences. Please note that there are sometimes excessive delays in bank transfers for which we cannot be held responsible. You will need to receive confirmation from us that we have received the amount in our bank account before the treatment program commences. e) Any fees incurred with regard to any non-currency payment will be extra at actuals. f) At the time of discharge, the final bill and settlement will be done. Any amount towards take-home medicines and other miscellaneous expenses can be settled then. g) Any amount towards incidentals should be settled on a weekly basis.
All refunds will be made only in Indian rupees as per Indian laws. The refund policy is as follows - Before arrival: a) If you cancel your booking more than 90 days in advance, 20% of the booking fee plus applicable bank transfer charges will be forfeited. b) If you cancel your booking between 30-89 days in advance, 50% of the booking fee plus applicable bank transfer charges will be forfeited. c) If you cancel your booking less than 30 days in advance, 100% of the booking fee will be forfeited. However in any of the above situations, we may consider requests to hold this advance amount against treatment program from another date onward; or to use this advance amount towards the treatment of a relative/friend. After arrival: a) If you shorten your stay against the advice of the Vaidyagrama medical team, then no refund will be made. b) If your stay is shortened based on the advice of the Vaidyagrama medical team, then the appropriate refund will be made.