Ayurveda Slimming Program
Abad Turtle Beach | Alappuzha, Kerala | Outskirts
Ayurveda recommends loss of weight through holistic treatments, controlled diet and exercises that
depletes the excess fat and improves body metabolism. Includes deep tissue and powder massages,
lymphatic drainage, marma/vital points massage, medicated baths etc.
Benefits: Rewards stable and distinct physique, body lightness, balanced BMI and reduces
1. Accommodation (Ac, twin sharing)
2. Ayurveda meals
3. Ayurveda treatments
4. Yoga except on arrival and detoxification days (in group)
5. Doctor’ consultation
6. Internal medicines
7. Ac cab pick-up and drop-off from nearest airport
8. Complimentary Wi-Fi
9. All applicable taxes
A/C , TV , Minibar , Telephone , Double Bed , Wi-Fi/ Internet , In-room Dining ,
Abad Turtle Beach resort is located at Mararikkulam beach in Alleppey and overlooks the white sandy Marari Beach with a rivulet flowing on one side. The property spreads across an area of 13acres of land and has an inventory of 30cottages. Proximity towards beaches and backwaters, rated as one of the worlds’ top five HAMMOCK BEACHES by National Geographic Survey, known for organic farming and medicinal plant cultivation, Marari has become the ideal destination for a perfect Yoga retreat and experiencing the Ayurveda Wellness.
USP/ Key Highlights of Turtle Beach:
- 4 Star Resort
- Solo Traveller Friendly
- Eco Friendly
- Organic and Butterfly Gardens
- Herbal Garden
- Cattle Farm
- Non Smoking Rooms
- CCTV available
- Ayurveda Cooking Class
- Doctor on call
- Yoga Hall
- Currency Exchange
- Travel desk
- Indoor Dining – 1.Multi cuisine Restaurant - Serves Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Outdoor Dining – 1. Ayurveda Restaurant – Serves vegan meals
- Alleppey Houseboat Cruise
- Coir Museum
- Alleppey Backwater cruise
- Arthunkal Basilica
- Ambalapuzha Sree Krishna Temple
- Mannarsala Snake Temple
- Fort Kochi Visit
- Pathiramanal Island visit
- Fisherman’ Village visit
- Karumadikuttan Budha status
- Kuttanad Paddy fields
- Krishnapuram Palace and Archaeological Museum
- Vijaya Beach Park
Minutes away from airport: 90 minutes from Cochin Airport
How to Reach
- Closest Airport
- Cochin International Airport, 80 km
- Closest Railway Station
- Alleppey Railway Station 15 km Mararikulam Train Station 3 km
- Traveling by Road
- National Highways 47 5 km/15 min
- An advance payment should be made at the time of confirmation of the reservation for both FIT and GIT.
- Full and final payments to be made 3 bank working days before the date of Tour for FIT bookings.
- Complete payment should be made at least 30 days before the day of the tour for the GIT bookings
- Abad Group of Hotels reserves the right to cancel the booking in case of non-payment of above-mentioned advance/final payments as per schedule.
- All deposits/payments need to be made via cash or demand draft, along with the Permanent Account Number to any of our the below mentioned banks.
BONAFIDE TOUR LEADER
1. Free for groups consisting of 15 or more full –paying pax
2. 50% discount for groups consisting of less than 15, but more than 10 full paying pax.
- The voucher/payment must be received 30 days prior to the cut-off date given by Central Reservation, failing which the reservation will be cancelled.
- Cancellation of a reservation received between 15 - 7 days prior to the arrival date will incur a cancellation charge of 50% of the whole duration of the stay.
- Cancellation of a reservation received less than 7 days prior to the arrival date will incur a cancellation charge for the entire length of stay.
- The travel agent voucher/payment must be received 45 days prior to the cut-off date given by CRS, failing which the reservation will be cancelled.
- Any reduction in the number of rooms within 30 - 15 days prior to the arrival date will incur a cancellation charge of 50% of the entire stay per hotel.
- Any reduction in the number of rooms received less than 15 days prior to arrival date will incur a cancellation charge for the entire length of stay per hotel.