Therapeutic: Migraine & Lower Back Ache Program
The Raviz Kovalam | Trivandrum, Kerala | Outskirts
Migraine is a burning health problem of the modern age. It is caused by excessive stimulation of brain and blood vessels. Migraine can cause intense throbbing or a pulsing sensation in one area of the head and is commonly accompanied by nausea, vomiting, and extreme sensitivity to light and sound. Ayurveda treatment for Migraine is with internal Ayurvedic medications and Ayurveda Panchakarma treatments. Ayurveda suggests to have control over three sub pillars of life, i.e. food, sleep and sex.
Low Back Ache Pain that is dull or achy contained to the low back. Stinging, burning pain that moves from the low back to the back of the thighs, sometimes in to the lower legs or feet, can include numbness or tingling muscle spasm and tightness in the low back, pelvis and hip. Treatments provide release of low back ace and calm the mind and relax the body. Also included are massages and treatments that encourage muscle strength with better and stronger posture.
· Wellness diet( Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) according to body type at Cafe Riverside.
· Health and lifestyle consultation by a qualified Ayurveda doctor and yoga expert
· Lifestyle & Wellness Package includes 90 minutes of Ayurveda treatment per day
· Specilized Package includes 120 minutes of Ayurveda treatment per day.
· Interaction with chef and doctor for wellness diet consultation
· Culinary session with chef on wellness cuisine
· Wellness talk on specific topics by Doctor
· Daily Yoga and meditation session once every day at specified time and venue
· Prescribed Ayurveda Medicines during the course of treatment.
· Evening Tea/Coffee/Snacks at the Thattukada.
· Two way airport transfers from Trivandrum airport in an AC car
Garden View Pavillion
TV , A/C , Wi-Fi/ Internet , Locker , Double Bed , Telephone , Western-Style Bathroon , Hot Water Facility ,
Beach View Room
TV , A/C , Wi-Fi/ Internet , Minibar , Double Bed , Telephone , Western-Style Bathroon , Hot Water Facility ,
TV , A/C , Wi-Fi/ Internet , Minibar , Locker , Double Bed , Telephone , Western-Style Bathroon , Hot Water Facility , In-room Dining ,
Over the last three decades, The Leela Palaces Hotels and Resorts have delighted their guests by providing unparalleled luxury in captivating environs ensconced in the lap of nature and wrapped in the graciousness of Indian hospitality. The Ayurvedic Spa at the Leela Kovalam extends to over almost 8,000 sq ft of space and takes inspiration from the subtleties of nature. The panoramic view of the Arabian Sea stretching out unendingly sets the mood for rejuvenation. The Spa offers guests a range of body treatments and therapies to help them unwind including traditional Ayurveda.Admire the unending coastline of Kovalam from the confines of your accommodation in India's only cliff-top beach resort and enjoy privileged views of the famed Kovalam beach and a host of complimentary hotel services.
- 49 club rooms
- Swedish massage
- Complimentary wifi
- Aromatherapy massage
- A traditional Ayurvedic Spa
- India's only cliff-top beach resort
- 3 idyllic crescent-shaped beaches
- Hot-stone massage and reflexology
- Array of superlative restaurants and lounges
- Climate: Tropical and Temperature: 30-35º C
- Accommodation: 125 garden and beach view rooms
- 18 - 20 Therapist's with 8 Treament rooms and 4 ayurvedic Doctor's
- 2 stunning infinity pools that overlook the Arabian Sea
- 9 suites with dedicated Butler & exclusive Club Spa and Gymnasium
- Location:17 kilometres from Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India
- Nearest International Airport: Thiruvananthapuram 13 kms / 20 minutes
- Leela Kovalam sits on the famous Kovalam beach with 17-km coastline
Range of treatments and therapies
- Lifestyle Detox
- Complete Detox
- Lifestyle De-stress
- Lifestyle Rejuvenation
- Complete Rejuvenation
- Wellness Weight loss
- Wellness Anti-aging
- Therapeutic Ailment
- Inclusive of Thiruvananthapuram International Airport transfers
- Wellness diet (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) according to body type in exclusive restaurants
- Health and lifestyle consultations with a qualified Ayurveda doctor and yoga expert
- Interaction with a chef and doctor for wellness diet consultation
- A culinary session with the chef on wellness cuisine
- Wellness talks on specific topics by Doctor
- Nature walk with yoga instructor
- Yoga and meditation session once every day at a specified time and venue
- Online free consultation for 3 months after departure
- In-room food and drink amenities as per body constitution
- Prescribed Ayurvedic medicines during the course of treatment.
What’s not included
- Air Fares
- Personal expenses
- Roundtrip Airport transfers (at additional cost or booking beyond 7 nights)
Check in: 2:00 pm
Check out: 12 noon
- Napier Museum
- Local Palaces
- Light house
- Theme Park
How to Reach
- Closest Airport
- Thiruvananthapuram International Airport
- Closest Railway Station
- Thiruvananthapuram Central Station
- Traveling by Road
- Well connected to all major Indian cities
1. Check-in time is 2:00 pm and Check-out time is 12 noon. Early check-in and late check-out will be subject to availability and additional charges will apply. 2. Any change in taxes and/or any other levies/charges/ fees will be chargeable extra, as prevalent during the stay. 3. Two children up to 6 years can stay free in parent’s room when using existing bed(s) in room, a maximum of one extra bed can be provided in room on chargeable basis; children aged 7 years and older are fully charged and accommodated in a separate room.
For Regular Rates: 06 Jan to 31 Mar: For cancellation made 21 days prior to arrival, guests will be charged one night non-refundable deposit at the time of reservation. 01 Apr to 30 Sep: For cancellation made 14 days prior to arrival, guests will be charged one night non-refundable deposit at the time of reservation. 01 Oct to 22 Dec: For cancellation made 21 days prior to arrival, guests will be charged one night non-refundable deposit at the time of reservation. 23 Dec to 05 Jan: For cancellation made 21 days prior to arrival, guests will be charged one night non-refundable deposit at the time of reservation. If in case of a prepayment, the resort will retain all or part of the pre-payment. If none has been received, the guest will be charged on their credit card. For Restricted Rates: The rate is non-cancellable, non-refundable and non-transferable.