Stress Relieving Program
Royal Heritage Resort and Ayurveda | Trivandrum, Kerala | City Center
Stress Program Includes: Shirolepam,Abhayangam, Thakradhara, Steam, Pashpa svetham, Pizhichil, Njavarakizhi
- Consultation with the Doctor
- Accommodation for 03 nights
- All meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner). The package starts with lunch and ends with breakfast
- Customized treatment (as per Doctors advice)
- Advice on Lifestyle Management
- Advice on Diet pattern
TV , A/C , Wi-Fi/ Internet , Locker , Double Bed , Telephone , Western-Style Bathroon , Hot Water Facility ,
TV , A/C , Wi-Fi/ Internet , Double Bed , Telephone , Western-Style Bathroon , Hot Water Facility ,
The royal heritage resort, an approved heritage building which was originally built by a prominent and popular member of the ruling family. This palatial structure was being used as the residence of the royal families.
The elegant mansion witnessed the glorious history of the unique regime of the Maharajas of Travancore.
In the construction of this Ammaveedu, several years ago, traditional architectural style of ancient Kerala was strictly followed.
The ancient architectural treasure was kept intact while modifying and embellishing this building to form a grand guest house called the royal heritage resort with 18 rooms arranged in a traditional style. The resort has all the facility to make your stay very comfortable and enjoyable in every respect.
His family room has a living spice of 30 metre square with a spacious sitout. The resort has meticulous housekeeping, courtiers room service and restaurant facilities, recreation Centre, conference hall, special Ayurvedic massage facilities. Treatment for ladies and gents can be arranged a vast area for car parking which can accommodate over 30 cars is a significant attraction.
The royal heritage resort is situated in the very nerve centre of the city. This resort also has something unique artistically landscaped atmosphere and serene ambiance where you can sit and chat in close proximity to the real nature.
How to Reach
- Closest Airport
- Trivandrum International Airport
- Closest Railway Station
- Thiruvananthapuram Central Railway Station
- Traveling by Road
- Turn left onto Trivandrum Int'l Airport Entrance 2 Rd, Turn right to stay on Trivandrum Int'l Airport Entrance 2 Rd, Turn right at the 1st cross street onto Chilakkoor - Vallakkadavu Rd/Palayam - Airport Rd/Veli - Perumathura Rd, Turn right onto Sreekanteswara Temple Rd
1) Advanced reservation
2) Share the guest travel details for arranging Airport transfers
3) Share the detailed illness of patients in order to arrange special preparations of medicine for certain diseases
1) Cancellation within 05 days of check in date shall be 20% deduction