Special Package for IT Professionals
Raha Bamboo Lagoon Ayurveda Village | Cochin, Kerala | City Center
Work-related neck and upper limb disorders (WRULDs) are impairments of bodily structures such as to a tendon, nerve, muscle, joint, bursa or the localized blood circulation system. Principally, they are caused by the performance of work and by the effects of the immediate environment where that work is carried out. Symptoms include pain and/or reduced ability to function normally. As the term WRULDs suggests, any region of the neck, shoulders, upper arms, elbows, forearms, wrists and hand can be affected. This package is extremely effective in helping IT professionals/businessmen get relief from their tensions, stress and strain. The therapies are conducted as neural stimulant and stress relief.
- Two sessions of Ayurveda treatments per day
- Two session of physiotherapy
- Acupuncture/Yoga therapy
- Doctor’s consultation
- Nursing care/services
- Airport pickup and drop
- Lab investigations(blood,CT,MRI etc)
- Laundry charges
- Discharge medicines
- Emergency referral to higher hospitals
- Outside Consultation/Referals/Medicines if needed
TV , A/C ,
The Raha Bamboo Lagoon Ayurveda Village is a national and international award-winning, ISO 9001-2008 certified resort which also has a Green leaf accreditation - the highest in the category from the Kerala government's Department of Tourism. Raha Bamboo Lagoon Ayurveda Village bears the torch of the 5,000-year-old time-tested science of life. It has been in the forefront to provide the best Ayurveda treatment services against a wide range of diseases. The success rate in certain difficult to treat cases made Punarnava the best sought after one in Kerala.
- 7 treatment rooms
- Exclusive Physiotherapy centre
- An in-house Ayurveda store
- Experienced therapists
- Internationally recognised team of doctors
- Speciality treatments & wellness programs are offered. Complimentary Wi-fi
- In house fresh produce of herbs and vegetables
- Location: Vitylla, Cochin, Kerala, India
- Climate: Tropical and Temperature: 30-35º C
- Nearest International Airport: Cochin International Airport
- Authentic Ayurveda treatments with 24/7 doctors
- Famous for its speciality in Panchakarma treatment
- Patients from over 26 countries including the US, UK, Germany and Japan visit.
Range of treatments and therapies
- Beauty Care
- Body Immunity
- Body Purification
- Fem 40
- Healthy Spine
- Post Delivery Mother Care
- Sports fitness
- Special package for IT professionals
- Ayurveda treatment
- Complete body consultation by the resort's physician
- Daily therapies as per booking
- Complimentary Yoga and Meditation sessions
- Personalized diet plan
- Access to the resort's various amenities including Sauna/Steam Bath /Jacuzzi.
- Well-appointed A/C room
- Sattvic Vegetarian meals
- Complementary Airport transfer from the nearest airport.
- Medicine's given at the time of discharge.
- Canteen Charges.
- Laboratory investigations or imaging services if necessary.
Check in: 02:00 PM
Check out: 12:00 PM
- Backwater cruise
- Day cruise
- Excursions to paddy fields
- Alleppey Sight-seeing
- Sunset cruise in a motorboat
- A visit to the fisherman’s village
How to Reach
- Closest Airport
- Cochin International Airport (COK)
- Closest Railway Station
- Tripunithura Railway Station
- Traveling by Road
- 32 Km from Cochin International Airport
1. Reservation will be confirmed against the 50% payment of the total amount booking.
2. Confirmation would be given on first come first service basis.
3. Personal laundry, telephone calls other additional services requested will be charged extra.
4. All package rates include the cost of all consultations, treatments, massages, oils, herbs, accommodation, yoga, meditation, the clothes will be provided on your arrival.
5. Guests are expected to maintain silence and respect the silence of the fellow guests.
- Free cancellation is permitted only if it is made before 30 days to date of arrival
- For Cancellations made between 7 – 21 days prior to arrival, 50% of the entire amount will be charged
- For Cancellations made between 0 – 7 days prior to arrival, 80% of the entire amount will be charged.
# Note: ''For all refunds, the payment gateway charges, service charges and taxes will be deducted. Only the balance will be paid''.