Dr Franklin's Panchakarma Institute & Research Centre | Trivandrum, Kerala | Outskirts
The Slimming program includes massages, in-take of herbal juice, herbal preparations and exercises. A special Ayurvedic diet is also advised during this period. The treatment includes two types of massages - medicated Herbal Powder massage and medicated Herbal Oil massage. This whole body massage is done with medicated herbal oils by two therapists in a synchronized manner about 50- 60 minutes. The number of strokes and pressure vary with the condition of the individual. It is beneficial for various issues like anxiety, fatigue, circulatory disorders, muscular problems, backaches, and injuries. Indications: Headaches, mental disorders, skin diseases, etc. Collyrium, a paste made of Ayurvedic herbs is also applied in eyes after proper cleaning.
· Patients will have access to the doctors to discuss their daily health improvement .
· Per day treatment consists of 1 Massage Rejuvenation or General or Marma or Synchronized and any other treatment procedure depending on their condition.
· An Ayurvedic diet will be issued after the consultation
· On completion of treatment program, customers will be advised to follow special diet and to continue special herbal preparations.
· The duration of treatment will be 2-3 hours daily and results will vary from patient to patient, as per the body constitution, age of patient, duration of the disease, etc.
· Complimentary Airport transfers are offered for bookings of more than 7 nights.
· Private Yoga sessions can be availed at an additional cost of 15 Euros.
. The treatments plans are finalized after the initial consultation and may change based on the patient's condition and progress during the treatments.
. Mandatory charges will be applicable for Group Yoga Sessions, Charges for group Yoga Session - 7 Euros per day
TV , Double Bed , Telephone , Western-Style Bathroon , Hot Water Facility ,
Deluxe non AC
TV , Wi-Fi/ Internet , Double Bed , Western-Style Bathroon ,
TV , Double Bed , Western-Style Bathroon , Hot Water Facility ,
Kerala Villa A/C
TV , A/C , Wi-Fi/ Internet , Locker , Double Bed , Telephone , Western-Style Bathroon ,
Kerala Villa Non A/C
TV , Wi-Fi/ Internet , Locker , Double Bed , Telephone , Western-Style Bathroon ,
Wi-Fi/ Internet , Double Bed , Single Bed , Telephone , Western-Style Bathroon , Hot Water Facility ,
The origin of Dr. Franklin's Panchakarma center has been traced back up to 400 years where the forefathers of Dr. Franklin had been serving the natives with Ayurvedic medication. Dr. Franklin was born and brought up in this traditional Ayurvedic medical family. Academically qualified by completing a degree and a postgraduate degree, Dr. Franklin had been recruited by the Kerala Government and worked up to the post of Chief District Medical Officer. Under the directorship of Dr. Sony Joseph and vision of Dr. Franklin the centre offers Ayurveda Treatments with modern facilities since its inception in 1997. With more than a decade in service, it has earned the name of one of the best Centres offering Authentic Ayurveda treatments in Kerala.
- A world class Ayurveda centre
- Pure vegetarian 'sattvic' dining
- 3 freshly cooked vegetarian meals
- 56 rooms, designed with elegance
- 6 Well- experienced Ayurvedic doctors and 26 Treament room's
- Herbal Garden and in-house grown vegetables
- 55 Well- trained Therapists in Ayurvedic treatment
- Ayurveda & Yoga experiences and talks
- Location: Chowara, South Kovalam, Trivandrum, India
- Daily yoga, meditation & Ayurvedic treatment sessions
- Climate: Tropical temperatures with seasonal variations
- Nearest International Airport: Thiruvananthapuram International Airport
- Well-designed with natural and healthy living in mind
- Accommodation: 30 Rooms are in the old part & 24 Deluxe rooms are in the new wing with pool view.
Range of treatments and therapies
- Slimming Program
- You & Your Spine
- Body, Mind & Soul
- AyurYoga Rejuvenation Treatment
- Ayurveda Treatment
- Body Purification
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Swimming Pool
- All meals
- TRV-Airport transfers with min 7 days treatment with room
- Service at Medical lab at extra costs
- Yoga (optional): 7 Euros/session/person
- Yoga (private class):15 Euros/session/person
Check in: 12:00 Pm
Check out: 11 AM
- Chowara Beach
- Kovalam Beach
- Lighthouse Beach
- Vizhinjam Marine Aquarium
- Local temples
- Backwater Cruise
How to Reach
- Closest Airport
- Thiruvananthapuram International Airport
- Closest Railway Station
- Trivandrum Central
- Traveling by Road
- Well connected to all Indian cities.
AyurUniverse are request collect whole or minimum 50% of the amount from your clients as the booking confirmation. Deposit the amount into our bank account and balance can be paid before check out of the guest.
Smoking, drinking alcohol and consuming food from outside is strictly prohibited.
· Cancellations made earlier than 3weeks of check-in date deposits can be applied to another booking on your recommend. ( Or refunded into your bank Account in India)
· In case of cancellations made within 14 to 21 days of check-in date, the 80% of total amount can be applied to another bookings on your recommend. ( cancellation fee is 20% of the total amount)
· In the case of cancellations made later than 14 days of check-in date 60% per cent of the total amount can be applied to another new bookings on your recommend. ( Or cancellation fee is 40% of the total amount)
· In the case of cancellations made later than 7 days of check-in date 40% per cent of the total amount can be applied to another new bookings on your recommend. ( Or cancellation fee is 60% of the total amount)