She 40 Care
Dhathri Water Front Treatment Center | Kayamkulam, Kerala | Outskirts
correction of their health status.
? Improves the overall health.
? Helps to slow down the age related degenerative changes.
? Helps to reduce the associated symptoms of Pre/Post menopausal syndrome.
? Strengthens the muscles.
? Reduces the chances for osteoporosis.
? Corrects the nutritional deficiencies.
? Improves the skin tone.
? Reduces the lethargy
? Proper physiotherapy exercises, Yoga and meditation etc improves the physical as well as the
Cottage (A/C )
TV , A/C , Wi-Fi/ Internet , Locker , Double Bed , Single Bed , Telephone , Butler Service , Western-Style Bathroon , Hot Water Facility , In-room Dining ,
Dhathri Water Front Treatment Center is located at Velanchira, Kayamkulam and spread over 2 acres of lush greenery with views of crystal-clear backwaters and coconut plantations. The resort is located in Alleppey district, one of the most popular destinations in Kerala, for international tourists.
With a tradition of over three centuries, Dhathri’s Ayurvedic services have stood the test of time and flourished by expanding to multiple locations. The new Dhathri Water Front Treatment Center offers a full range of Ayurvedic healthcare services. Manned by eminent doctors and equipped with state-of-the-art infrastructure DAHPC have redefined Ayurvedic healthcare services. All Speciality divisions of Dhathri are fully functional here and they offer the full range of Ayurvedic treatments and therapies.
- Treatment Charges
- Yoga & Meditation
- Vegetarian Food
- Doctor & Nursing Fee
- Diagnostic Tests (if any)
- Laundry Charges
- Airport Pickup and Drop
- Bystander Food
- Post Treatment Medicines (if any, to be taken home)
How to Reach
- Closest Airport
- Trivandrum International Airport (115KM)
- Closest Railway Station
- Kayamkulam Railway Station
- Traveling by Road
- Roadway description:Approximately 115 km away from Trivandrum international airport and 130 km away from Cochin international airport.Approximately 5 km away FromKayamkulam(Kayamkulam –Harippad route via Pullukulangara-karthikappally) Well Connected To All Major Cities.
1) While booking the service the client/agency should pay the 60% of the total cost of the package and the balance amount within 5 days after the admission.
2) Apart from the package cost, extra services will be charged (eg: Extra food, treatment, travel etc...) 3)Hospital is not responsible and the payment will not be refunded in any circumstances if the client may be failed to complete the packages.
4) The client should strictly obey the rules and regulations of the Hospital.
5) The package may vary if there is a change in the disease condition.
6) The cost may vary if the patient opt a different class of accommodation after admission.
7) Patient or client should not allowed to travel or move out of the premises of the Hospital without taking permission from the treating doctors/Hospital authorities.
80% Cash back on Package cancellations at least 5 days before the date of admission. If not the client will receive only 60% of the payment.