Rejuvenation and Detoxification Program
Vythiri Village | Wayanad, Kerala | Outskirts
When the process of aging is accelerated by improper lifestyle, food habits, and prolonged stress and strain, rejuvenation therapy can help restore the vigor and vitality of the body. Panchakarma treatments are administered to eliminate the toxins and enhance body’s immunity through the antioxidant and prophylactic properties.
Before the actual processes of purification begin, there is a need to prepare the body in prescribed methods and encourage the body to let go of the toxins. The two procedures are 'Snehanam' and 'Swedanam'. Snehanam means oleating the body, helping the toxins to move towards the gastrointestinal tract. It also makes the superficial and deep tissues soft and supple, thus helping to remove stress and to nourish the nervous system.
Swedanam means 'sudation' or sweating, which is followed by Snehanam..This procedure liquefies
the toxins and increases the movement of toxins in to the gastrointestinal tract. After this
Snehanam and Swedanam, Doshas become well 'ripened'. A particular Panchakarma is then given
according to the individual's constitution and disorder.
Pradankarma (Main Procedure) (Five fold line of treatment) Snehanam and Swedanam are
optional preparatory programmes before starting Panchakarmam:
1. Virechanam: Purifying your entire body along with lower alimentary system by the medicine is taken orally.
2. Vasthi: Vasthi is the procedure by which medicine is applied through the rectum. It is a good remedy for Arthritis and Paralysis and many other diseases.
3. Nasyam: Nasyam is extremely beneficial for illness of head and neck. Here medicated oil, ghee or herbal juices are dropped in each nostril. It is beneficial for nasal cleaning. Headaches, A migraine, Cervical spondylosis, Facial palsy etc.
Paschatkarma - post purification measures.
It is important to follow a diet and lifestyle that is harmonious with one's constitution. If not patients could worsen their condition by suppressing the renewed healing energies. The toxins may then directly enter cleansed tissues and go deeper than before.
Some things to avoid during Panchakarma are loud talking, bumpy rides, long walks, excessive sitting and excessive eating, if experiencing indigestion. Avoid eating unwholesome food, daytime sleep and sexual indulgence in excess. Take 'Rasayanas' to rebuild the damaged tissues and to give a new level of strength and energy. Herbs and foods can be used specifically to rebuild tissue layers and herbs also have a direct rejuvenate effect on the various organs and tissue layers.
This package includes a special training session in:
- Customized Diet and Nutrition plan
- Yoga sessions that motivate and teach one to use yoga in a way to be in touch with one's body.
- 2 external therapies (An hour duration each, in the morning and evening)
-3 wellness meals per day
- Wellness consultation, diet and life style recommendation by qualified physician
- Usage of Indoor games facilities, Swimming Pool (with Swimming suites only), Waterfall, Hanging Bridge, Cycles, Kids Play Area etc.
- Guided Morning Walk (subject to weather condition) Note: Patients will be required to submit their medical records if any.
TV , A/C , Wi-Fi/ Internet , Minibar , Locker , Telephone , Hot Water Facility ,
TV , A/C , Wi-Fi/ Internet , Locker , Double Bed , Telephone , Western-Style Bathroon , Hot Water Facility ,
Vythiri Village is a five-star luxury resort set in the heart of Wayanad giving you the perfect escape from the tediousness of hectic city life. The tantalizing aroma of fresh spices, coffee, and tea around Vythiri Village gives it the name of “Nature’s best-kept secret”. It is an ideal place of luxury, romance, and wellness coupled with the serenity of the resort matched by the uncompromising luxury of its cottages and pool villas perched on a hillside. Accommodation of Vythiri Village Resort offers a spacious and comfortable stay in Wayanad everything you could want from a superb bed to state of the art technical facilities. It’s decorated with great care to make your holiday in Wayanad as enjoyable as possible.
- Spread over 22 acres of lush greenery
- Ayurvedic treatments under the supervision of qualified doctors
- 10 trained male & female therapists
- 3 treatment rooms
- 3 Ayurvedic doctors
- Choice of 4 Spa
- 24 hrs complimentary Wi-fi
- In-house herbal & vegetable garden
- 3 Vegetarian, Sattvic meals a day
- Offers a multi-cuisine, open-air restaurant
- Location: Wayanad, Kerala, India
- Climate: Tropical and Temperature: 27-32º C
- Nearest airport: Calicut International Airport
- Accommodation: 200 plus rooms in 5 different categories (deluxe rooms, suite rooms, duplex rooms, cottages, Jacuzzi cottages and celebrity pool Villas)
- Hi-Tech convention centre with 1500 seating capacity
- Ozone swimming pool, ayurvedic centre and a spa
- India’s largest man-made waterfall
- Offers Ayurveda, yoga & meditation apart from wellness programs
Range of treatments and therapies
- Rejuvenation & Detox
- Weight loss
- Beauty Care
- Rejuvenating Spine & Joint
- Stress Management
- Wellness consultation on arrival
- Medications during stay
- Ayurvedic Treatments
- All kinds of oils, herbs
- Accommodation as per booking
- Yoga & Meditation
- 3 Sattvic meals
- Most packages include activities like sightseeing, trekking, adventure activities like zip line, archery, stream walks, cycling and yoga as well as the chance to experience Kerala's cultural & traditional programs.
What’s not included
- Air Fares
- Personal expenses
- Take away medicines
Check in: 2:00Pm
Check out: 12: noon
- Edakkal Caves
- Scoohipara Waterfalls
- Wayanad Wildlife Sanctuary
- White water rafting
- Zip line
How to Reach
- Closest Airport
- Calicut International Airport
- Closest Railway Station
- Kozhikode Railway Station
- Traveling by Road
- Connected to all major cities
• All arrivals prior to 6AM are billed from the previous night.
• All arrivals between 0600 to 1100 hours are subject to 50% of the room rate
In case of no-show or cancellation of a guaranteed reservation the resort reserves the right to levy retention charged for entire reserved stay.
• If we are not receiving any confirmation mail, call or advance payment before cutoff date we have the rights to release the blocking.
Cut-off Time for DJ is 10.00 P.M and Buffet Dinner will be closed sharp at 10.30 P.M (Due to forest area we are not allowed any party after 10.30 P.M)
• Hotel does not permit any guest to bring any type of food, beverages or alcohol brought from outside in to our premises.
• Plastic bags are strictly prohibited inside the hotel premises.
• Maximum person can accommodate a room is 03 Adults.
>> Cancellation /Postponement/ Alteration of the program made within 15 days of the check in date is liable for 100% retention charges of the package value as per this agreement.
>> Guests are required to produce ID proof (Valid Passport & visa for foreign nationals) on arrival