RASAYANA REJUVENATION THERAPY
Ayurveda Yoga Villa | Kartikulam, Kerala | Riverside
RASAYANA REJUVENATION THERAPY-
A chance to rebuild your body
Ayurveda has two main objectives – one is to maintain health and the second is to cure disease.
Rasayana or rejuvenation is a traditional Ayurvedic therapy to restore the body’s vitality to its fullest capacity. It is defined as any herb, food, or activity which bestows youthfulness and cures disease. If taken in a proper way, Rasayana helps maintain youthfulness and keeps you fit both physically and mentally for many years. In ancient India, people who used this therapy lived to be over a hundred years old.
What are the benefits of Rasayana?
Rasayana therapy makes you feel young and energetic, improves skin condition and glow, improves sleep quality, memory and concentration, clears the voice, improves the capacities of the sense organs – eyes, nose, tongue, ears and sexual organs, the body’s immunity is increased to resist any common diseases and last but not least, improves the body’s strength and brings calmness to the mind.
People suffering from the following problems or illnesses : stress, insomnia, shallow breath, rough and dry skin, weak senses and sexuality, weak appetite, lack of concentration, weak memory, chronic digestive problems, constipation, migraine and obesity. But no need to be ill to treat yourself to Rasayana Rejuvenation Therapy. If all you are looking for is to increase your vitality and have a fresh and energetic body, then this is the therapy for you.
How many days?
Minimum 21 days and for better results, 4 to 6 weeks. It all depends on your present condition and your expectations.
What is the therapy like?
- The cleansing of the oral cavity, the nose, eyes and ears, prior to oil application on the whole body for the first 7 days.
- A 1 hour full-body massage either with hands or with foot.
- A 15 minute full-body massage followed by 45 minutes of sudation with boluses of herbal medicated powder over the next 3 days.
- A 15 minute full-body massage followed by 45 minutes of sudation with boluses of appropriate herbs over the next 3 days.
- Enemas with the appropriate herbal medicated oils or decoctions on alternate days, beginning from the 7th day.
- A 15 minute full-body massage followed by the continuous synchronized pouring of warm oil on the body in a specific manner, or a body scrub with a coarse herbal medicated powder for 50 minutes on the 8th, 9th and 10th days.
- A 45 minutes full-body massage followed by 15 minutes in the steam chamber for the following 2 days.
- A mild full-body massage followed by Shirodhara, the continuous pouring of warm herbal medicated oil on the forehead for the last 3 days of treatment.
- Daily oral Herbal medication and ayurvedic diet.
The above-mentioned treatment plan is the general Rasayana Therapy for a normal healthy person. However, our ajarya will have to check your past medical history and diagnose your present health condition before finalizing the treatment plan that is right for you.
InclusionsAirport pick-up and drop* at Calicut (ccj) Airport
Accommodation in single bedroom with attached bathroom and private balcony
Yoga, pranayama & Meditation sessions
All food & drinks (No meat, fish, eggs, alcohol)
All Ayurvedic treatments & Oral Medication prescribed by our ajarya
Daily Consultations & Check-up with Resident Ajarya
Health Profile & Body Constitution consultation
Take away Medicine
Riverside Herbal Cottage
Double Bed , Single Bed , Western-Style Bathroon , Hot Water Facility ,
Garden Front Cottages
Wi-Fi/ Internet , Double Bed , Single Bed , Western-Style Bathroon , Hot Water Facility ,
Wi-Fi/ Internet , Double Bed , Single Bed , Western-Style Bathroon , Hot Water Facility ,
Welcome to Ayurveda Yoga Villa !
Ayuveda Yoga Villa is a unique place to experience the best of Ancient Indian -Ayurveda, Yoga, Meditation, Pranayama and Kalari, located at an amazing side of Kuruva Island, on the banks of River Kabani. We invite everyone to experience a new dimension of Ayurveda Treatment in a Holistic way. Cleansing Body Mind and Prana and filling it with enlightenment by means of our special organic food, Ayurveda medicines, traditional Yogasana practices, Pranayama, meditation and enchantment of vedic mantras at our center which is so close to the nature. In an enlightened environment any medication will be effective for the patient easily. Its not only the body gets healed here. We heal body mind and Prana to its utmost perfection possible. Ayurveda Yoga Villa is set to change peoples lives with innovative and traditional Ayurveda practices in holistic way at Ayurveda Yoga Villa.
Ayurveda Herbal Making Unit
The blessing of LORD DHANWATARI (God of Ayurveda) continue to shower on us; hence we were able to build our own ayurveda herbal unit on the campus and are now capable of manufacturing our own Ayurveda Herbal products.
We have a very efficient team in our ayurveda herbal unit; a combination of both veterans and youth, who manufacture the ayurveda herbal products using a holistic approach and utmost precision. We produce ayurveda herbal products authentically, in a classical way, as mentioned in the ancient texts of Ayurveda.
Our production is mainly comprised of herbal preparations such as Choornas (herbal powders), Kashaya Choorna (powders for decoctions), Kashayas(decoctions), Arishtas and Asvas (herbal tonics), Taila (ayurvedic herbal oil), Lehyams (lickables).
The advantages of having our own Ayurveda Herbal manufacturing unit are :
- We are able to produce 100% genuine Ayurvedic Herbal Products
- Our herbal are of better quality than those found on the market and therefore they are more beneficial to our patients
- We are able to adapt our herbal’s concentration to the particuar needs of each patient
- We are able to produce some rare and very effective combinations mentioned in the Ayurvedic classics which are not available on the market
Indigenous Cow’s Urine (Gomutra)
Cow is treated with holiness in Indian tradition from Vedic age onwards and revered motherly status and often called “Gaumata”. Indigenous cow’s urine is therapeutic of all deceases. Cow urine is a divine medicine and is used for treatment of diabetes, obesity, blood pressure, asthma, psoriasis, baldness, eczema, heart attack, blockage in arteries, fits, cancer, piles, prostrate, arthritis, migraine, thyroid, ulcer, acidity, sinusitis, blood intoxication, pimples, constipation, gynaecological problems and various other deceases
It is also used as bio-enhancer, increase the nitrogen content of the soil, for better rearing of honey bees. It is also used as natural pesticides for the crops.
Indigenous cow’s urine freshly collected in morning contains all substances, which are naturally present in the human body. Thus, consumption of cow urine maintains the balance of these substances and this helps cure incurable diseases. It is also an important ingredient in Panchagavya gruta. It is natural, eco-friendly with no residual effects, hence can be possessed as potential therapeutic agent.
Ayurveda yoga villa, Ayurveda yoga village, and Udayagiri rejuvenation retreat centers use food item produced from our own organic farms situated adjacent to all the three centers. We have Gir Cow Gosalas at every farm which provides us with sufficient milk and sufficient manure for our plants in organic farm and herbal farm.
How to Reach
- Closest Airport
- Kannur International Airport (CNN), is the nearest Airport to our place. 81 Km by road – about 2 hours 20 min drive to our place Calicut International Airport (CCJ), also known as Kozhikode Airport, is the nearest Airport to our place. 112 kms by road – about 4 hours drive to our place. Most of t
- Closest Railway Station
- Calicut is the nearest train station connecting to all other cities in India. It is four hours from Cochin and six hours from Trivandrum. Or else you can come to Bangalore and then another train to Mysore – 3 hours drive to our place. We can come and pick you up from either Calicut or Mysore.
- Traveling by Road
- From Calicut: Via Thamassary – Churam – Kalpetta – Manvanthavady – Kartikulam From Bangalore to Mysore, take NH 17 and continue on 17D via Hampapura, HD Kote, Kabini till you reach the Kerala border Check post at Bavali. From Bavali ask for shortcut to Kuruva Islands or Palvelichem – it is three kilometers, or you can go further to Kartikulam and take the road to Kuruva Islands.
- Smoking strictly prohibited in our campus .
- Prices are subject to change – You can pay only rates at the times of booking.
- Accommodation in single bedroom with attached bathroom and private balcony
- Yoga, pranayama & Meditation sessions
- All food & drinks (No meat, fish, eggs, alcohol)
- All Ayurvedic treatments & Oral Medication prescribed by our ajarya
- Daily Consultations & Check-up with Resident Ajarya
- Health Profile & Body Constitution consultation
* Free pick up and drop only available for 14 Days and above packages.
No refund for cancellations, it will hold up to 1year, you can make fresh booking with available dates with this amount.