Post Natal Care
Dhathri Ayurveda Hospital And Panchakarma Center | Kayamkulam, Kerala | Outskirts
delivery. The digestion power, hygiene and immunity will also be very low in the mother. Hence special care is required to balance Vata and strengthen the mother. The whole process of childbirth is a strain
on the mother’s body, particularly in the abdomen, lower back and hips. This package helps to reduce such muscular tension.
* The package is advisable after 7 days in case of normal delivery and if not after 15 days or after the wound
* It helps the mothers to overcome postnatal complexities and also nourish her to begin a happy
journey with the baby
* Improve well-being and immunity by stimulating lymph & blood flow
* Strengthens the muscles and improves the muscle tone
* Relaxes and rejuvenates the mother’s body
* Detoxify the mother’s body
Standard Non A/C
TV , Wi-Fi/ Internet , Locker , Double Bed , Single Bed , Telephone , Butler Service , Western-Style Bathroon , Hot Water Facility , In-room Dining ,
Standard AC Room
TV , A/C , Wi-Fi/ Internet , Locker , Single Bed , Telephone , Butler Service , Western-Style Bathroon , Hot Water Facility , In-room Dining ,
Dhathri is a widely acclaimed name for Ayurvedic care. Part of the Dhathri Group, it was founded by ParameswaraVaidyar, in the small town of Kayamkulam. He was believed to be gifted with a spiritual power for healing any illness.
It was in the early nineties, that the Warrier's Hospital and Panchakarma Centre was opened and later renamed into Dhathri Ayurveda Hospital & Panchakarma Center at Kayamkulam.
Dhathri’s Ayurvedic treatments strictly follow the classical texts and are administered in the true spirit of Ayurveda. This rigor can be seen right from Dhathri’s selection of herbs and other ingredients for preparing the medicines to their post-care follow-up.
The Dhatri USP:
>> Treatments offered here are a harmonious mix of Ayurveda and modern day therapeutics.
>> Ayurveda physicians administer treatments based on Prakriti analysis.
>> Treatments are designed with proper ahara, vihara, oushadha and kriya to ensure maximum possible result for patients
>> Treatments are combined with physiotherapy, yoga and meditation sessions
>> Wide range of ayurvedic therapies offered at Dhathri are fine tuned to harmonize body, mind, and soul.
>> Panel of efficient Doctors and well-experienced para medical staffs
>> Our own special medicines, patent medications, and classical medicines
>> Treatments are administered with Soukhyaveda approach.
- Treatment Charges
- Yoga & Meditation
- Vegetarian Food
- Doctor & Nursing Fee
- Diagnostic Tests (if any)
- Laundry Charges
- Airport Pickup and Drop
- Bystander Food
- Post Treatment Medicines (if any, to be taken home)
How to Reach
- Closest Airport
- THIRUVANANTHAPURAM AIRPORT(Approximately 115KM)
- Closest Railway Station
- Kayamkulam Railway Station
- Traveling by Road
- Roadway description: Approximately 115 km away from Trivandrum international airport and 130 km away from Cochin international airport. Approximately 5 km away FromKayamkulam(Kayamkulam –Harippad route via Pullukulangara-karthikappally)
1) While booking the service the client/agency should pay the 60% of the total cost of the package and the balance amount within 5 days after the admission.
2) Apart from the package cost, extra services will be charged (eg: Extra food, treatment, travel etc...) 3)Hospital is not responsible and the payment will not be refunded in any circumstances if the client may be failed to complete the packages.
4) The client should strictly obey the rules and regulations of the Hospital.
5) The package may vary if there is a change in the disease condition.
6) The cost may vary if the patient opt a different class of accommodation after admission.
7) Patient or client should not allowed to travel or move out of the premises of the Hospital without taking permission from the treating doctors/Hospital authorities.
80% Cash back on Package cancellations at least 5 days before the date of admission. If not the client will receive only 60% of the payment.