Jeevaka The Way Of Ayurveda | Bangalore, Karnataka | Outskirts
Panchakarma or Shodhana Chikitsa is a process of removing the toxins and purifying the whole body to attain proper balance of Vata, Pita and Kapha based on the Panchakarma and Swethakarma Treatment. The 21-day package process includes Body massage, Snehapanam, Nasyam, Virachanam(Medicated purgative), Snehavasthi, Dhara , Pizhichil, Njavarakizhi, Karnapooranam, Tharpanam, Sirovasthi, Steam Bath, and internal herbal medicines. The body is first made ready for the purification process by two main methods: Snehana Karma (Oil Therapy) - Therapy using oil and ghee preparations Swedana Karma (Sudation Therapy) - Making the body sweat using Njavarakizhi, Pizhichil, Elakizhi, steam bath etc. After that the purification process is carried out by means of Panchakarma.
A/C , Wi-Fi/ Internet , Locker , Double Bed , Telephone , Western-Style Bathroon , Hot Water Facility ,
Jeevaka was first started in 2001 at Rishkesh which is considerd as devabhoomi. Bangalore in 2012 & Thiruvanamalai in 2016. Our new full-fledged facility at Ruppis Resort, Bangalore, will include accommodation, food and authentic ayurvedic treatments. We are a group of knowledgeable doctors and experienced therapists with considerable experience, to address all your concerns.We have treatments for all chronic disease, which helps in maintaining good physical and mental health. Our aim is to provide, good health and happiness, in every one’s life. We have treatments for the elderly and we manage their problems without pain, giving them a peaceful retreat. We also have treatments for children in Ayurveda, by giving them supplements and other medicines, which keeps their bodies free of toxins and help them grow as healthy kids. We have specific treatments for women in Ayurveda. We have treatments for detoxification and deaddiction.
SAMA DOSHA SAMA DHATU
The imbalances, the metabolism organs , digestive fire and excretion when balanced along with a happy soul , senses and mind, then person is called healthy
How to Reach
- Closest Airport
- Kempegowda International Airport Bengaluru
- Closest Railway Station
- Bangalore City Railway Station
- Traveling by Road
- Go Straight from Hebbal Road to Mysore Road, with in 1and a half hour you will reach Jeevaka The Way Of Ayurveda!
1. Reservations will be confirmed against a minimum of 50% advance payment.
2. Confirmation would be given on first come first service basis.
3. Personal laundry, telephone calls, internet & other additional services requested will be
4. All package rates includes the cost of all consultations, treatments, massages, oils, herbs, accommodation, yoga, meditation, food and the clothes will be provided on your arrival.
5. Guests are expected to maintain silence and respect the silence of the fellow guests.
6. Transfers to/from Kempegowda International Airport Bangalore airports are available.
- For Cancellations made more than 21 days prior to arrival, no charge is applicable
- For Cancellations made between 7 – 21 days prior to arrival, 50% of the entire amount will be charged.
- For Cancellations made between 0 – 7 days prior to arrival, 80% of the entire amount will be charged.