Rishikesh Sadan | Rishikesh, Uttarakhand | Outskirts
Meditation Retreat in India
Meditation Retreat is designed to help you relax, refresh and revive at many levels as a human being. No matter whether you are an absolute beginner or a practitioner, the retreat serve the needs of a broad spectrum of people to make them understand and learn easy ways of practicing meditation with very practical and appropriate solutions for managing stress, improving health, energy, focus and restoring balance in day-to-day life without extra strain or struggle.
What will you learn ?
- Introduction to ancient Indian Vedic concept of Meditation, Spiritualism, Ayurveda.
- Applications of Ayurveda principles for wellness leading to meditation.
- Practice of asana & Pranayama leading to meditation.
- Practice of Psycho-cleansing technique.
- Chanting Vedic Mantras Bhajan, Kirtan, Satsang.
- How to sequence meditation techniques to be practiced at home.
- Benefits of Meditation.
- Bhagvat Geeta : Living Life in Balance.
- How to apply meditation principles in your life “off the mat”.
Benefits of Meditation Retreat
- Meditate and be calm could be a mantra for modern day living.
- Shape up your relationship to the world with great ease.
- Learn to cut through obstacles and meet your goals.
- Practice mindfulness in day to day task.
Accommodation on double sharing basis in valley view room.
Morning & Evening herbal infusion.
All meals from Lunch to Bfast.
Assistance in Ganga Aarti at Parmarth Niketan.
01 Day Guided Local sightseeing.
All retreat Program.
03 Ayurvedic Treatment for relaxation.
01 Reiki Session during stay.
01 Acupressure treatment.
Any Personal Expense
A/C , Wi-Fi/ Internet , Locker , Double Bed , Single Bed , Western-Style Bathroon , Hot Water Facility , Twin Beds ,
Rishikesh Sadan is Spiritual and Rejuvenation Centre in the World Yoga Capital Rishikesh. Rishikesh Sadan is situated in the valley surrounded by majestic mountains, deep forests, and natural spring.
Rishikesh Sadan at Rishikesh, just 250 km from New Delhi. It is situated at Tapovan, just 10 mins walking distance from Laxman Jhulla & just on the right of waterfall stream. This amazing hill beauty is located in the laps of lower Himalayas, this place is considered to be the access point of three other pilgrim places of Badrinath - Kedarnath, Gangotri, and Yamunotri the four great places which combine to make Chard ham. Rishikesh is surrounded by scenic beauty of the hills on three sides with Holy Ganga flowing across giving soothing natural beauty experience.
Rishikesh Sadan is a spiritual and rejuvenation center in the world Yoga capital, Rishikesh. the center offers 11 valley facing rooms with open balcony and terrace.
A typical day starts with traditional Yoga and Meditation classes with new techniques taught daily to rejuvenate your soul. Ayurvedic massages and therapies are offered to keep you physically fit followed by Sattvic food.
There are plenty of outdoor adventure activities for students to experience like Rafting, Cliff Jumping, Rock Climbing and Bungy Jumping to improve your self-confidence and Jungle walk to experience the nature at its best.
After a decade in business, 18 years of expertise in Hospitality, and a lifetime of living & travelling, we have developed a deep knowledge and formed relationships with the most impressive experts in their fields,
Aarti Saxena, the host, she is always at the front desk, in a suitable mood and state to help you feel pleasant and safe, ready to solve any situation.
Our friendly staff is 24hs available to provide and satisfy your needs during your stay.
In Rishikesh Sadan we cook home made fresh Sattvic food, in every meal, to keep our guests nutritious and healthy. Smoking, Liquor & Non- veg are strictly prohibited in our facilities.
When you are booking a room in Rishikesh Sadan a 10% of your booking is used to contribute donating to help Samvedna Connecting Souls (Regd. Trust).
So, We welcome you at Rishikesh Sadan, Just drop yourself to us for a new being.
How to Reach
- Closest Airport
- Jollygrant International Airport, Dehradun
- Closest Railway Station
- Rishikesh Railway Station
- Traveling by Road
- Connected to all major cities. Rishikesh is well connected by motorable road with most place of North India. From Delhi – 230 Km. Rishikesh (Railway Station) – 3.5 Km. Rishikesh (Bus Stand) - 3.5 Km. Haridwar (Railway Station) – 25 Km.
The accommodation facility will be provided with vegetarian meals during the course. Non- vegetarian diet is strictly prohibited throughout the course.
Cancellation before 15 days -100% refund, after that there is no refund however students can attend next schedule of Yoga training class. Loss due to exchange fluctuation is to be borne by the customer's account.
# Note: ''For all refunds, the payment gateway charges, service charges and taxes will be deducted. Only the balance will be paid''.