Dhathri Ayurveda Hospital And Panchakarma Center | Kayamkulam, Kerala | Outskirts
* The Postural analysis & correction to prevent the progression.
* Helps to reduce the associated symptoms like stiffness etc.
* Strengthens the quadriceps muscles.
* Improves the range of mobility of joints.
* Helps to slow down the age-related degenerative changes.
* Training in Lifestyle modifications with respect to the disease.
* Dietary advises or “Pathya ahara parichaya” in this particular disease condition.
* The internal & external medications and treatment measures are aimed to do the maximum possible
corrections in your current health status.
* The Residential package is enriched with Ayurveda based Physiotherapy exercises, which is highly beneficial in
* The Residential package is also enriched with the Yoga and meditation sessions which will intern provide a
psychosomatic balance to improve the overall well being of an individual in all possible ways.
* Biomechanical rehabilitation training is such cases with respect to janusula.
Standard Non A/C
TV , Wi-Fi/ Internet , Locker , Double Bed , Single Bed , Telephone , Butler Service , Western-Style Bathroon , Hot Water Facility , In-room Dining ,
Standard AC Room
TV , A/C , Wi-Fi/ Internet , Locker , Single Bed , Telephone , Butler Service , Western-Style Bathroon , Hot Water Facility , In-room Dining ,
Dhathri is a widely acclaimed name for Ayurvedic care. Part of the Dhathri Group, it was founded by ParameswaraVaidyar, in the small town of Kayamkulam. He was believed to be gifted with a spiritual power for healing any illness.
It was in the early nineties, that the Warrier's Hospital and Panchakarma Centre was opened and later renamed into Dhathri Ayurveda Hospital & Panchakarma Center at Kayamkulam.
Dhathri’s Ayurvedic treatments strictly follow the classical texts and are administered in the true spirit of Ayurveda. This rigor can be seen right from Dhathri’s selection of herbs and other ingredients for preparing the medicines to their post-care follow-up.
The Dhatri USP:
>> Treatments offered here are a harmonious mix of Ayurveda and modern day therapeutics.
>> Ayurveda physicians administer treatments based on Prakriti analysis.
>> Treatments are designed with proper ahara, vihara, oushadha and kriya to ensure maximum possible result for patients
>> Treatments are combined with physiotherapy, yoga and meditation sessions
>> Wide range of ayurvedic therapies offered at Dhathri are fine tuned to harmonize body, mind, and soul.
>> Panel of efficient Doctors and well-experienced para medical staffs
>> Our own special medicines, patent medications, and classical medicines
>> Treatments are administered with Soukhyaveda approach.
- Treatment Charges
- Yoga & Meditation
- Vegetarian Food
- Doctor & Nursing Fee
- Diagnostic Tests (if any)
- Laundry Charges
- Airport Pickup and Drop
- Bystander Food
- Post Treatment Medicines (if any, to be taken home)
How to Reach
- Closest Airport
- THIRUVANANTHAPURAM AIRPORT(Approximately 115KM)
- Closest Railway Station
- Kayamkulam Railway Station
- Traveling by Road
- Roadway description: Approximately 115 km away from Trivandrum international airport and 130 km away from Cochin international airport. Approximately 5 km away FromKayamkulam(Kayamkulam –Harippad route via Pullukulangara-karthikappally)
1) While booking the service the client/agency should pay the 60% of the total cost of the package and the balance amount within 5 days after the admission.
2) Apart from the package cost, extra services will be charged (eg: Extra food, treatment, travel etc...) 3)Hospital is not responsible and the payment will not be refunded in any circumstances if the client may be failed to complete the packages.
4) The client should strictly obey the rules and regulations of the Hospital.
5) The package may vary if there is a change in the disease condition.
6) The cost may vary if the patient opt a different class of accommodation after admission.
7) Patient or client should not allowed to travel or move out of the premises of the Hospital without taking permission from the treating doctors/Hospital authorities.
80% Cash back on Package cancellations at least 5 days before the date of admission. If not the client will receive only 60% of the payment.