Kandamkulathy Ayursoukhyam Resort | Thrissur, Kerala | Outskirts
Detoxification/Panchakarma, which includes five major procedures, is meant to purify the whole body by eliminating the accumulated toxins from it. This package includes treatments like Virechana (Purgation), Vamana (Emesis), Snehavasthi (Medicated Oil Enema), Kashayavasti (medicated decoction enema) & Nasya (Nasal Administration). The specialty of this treatment is that it can be administered both in a healthy, as well as the diseased person. When a healthy person subjects himself to Panchakarma, it has a preventive, restorative and rejuvenative effect on the body. In the beginning of the therapy, the body is prepared for the actual process of elimination. Treatments Included: - Abhyangam: Full body massage with medicated oil proceeded by medicated steam bath - Nayasam: Medicated oil poured through the nostrils - Snehapanam: Medicated ghee given internally *And all other treatments as per the advise of the doctor *Kindly note the treatments are subjected to change as per the advise of the doctor according to patient body condition.
Package Inclusion: - Welcome Drink on Arrival - Traditional welcome with Garland & Tikka - Accommodation in the room as per choice - Daily breakfast, Lunch and Dinner (Ayurveda veg diet as per advise of the doctor) - Ayurvedic Treatments as per the Package (Daily two treatment as morning/evening schedule) - Daily yoga session for one hour by expert yoga master - Daily Consultation With Ayurveda Doctor - Free indoor/Outdoor facility - All govt taxes Package Exclusion: - All personal expenses like Laundry,Telephone,Internet,etc - Oral and Internal medicines used for the treatments (As per doctor advise) - Oral and internal medicines are advised during the direct doctor consultation according to client's body condition) - Anything other than mentioned in the above inclusion. Note: - Guests availing of specific treatments are advised to bring relevant medical documents of their medical history.
Deluxe Villa A/C
TV , A/C , Locker , Double Bed , Single Bed , Telephone , Butler Service ,
Standard Villa Non A/C
TV , Locker , Double Bed , Single Bed , Telephone , Butler Service , In-room Dining ,
Kandamkulathy Ayursoukhyam Resort sits in the middle of herbal gardens on the banks of River Chalakkudy, close to the picturesque Athirappilly Waterfalls, is a venture of the Kandamkulathy Vaidyasala, a family-run center practicing the ancient tradition for over 150 years. Besides the traditional therapies, Ayursoukhyam offers special treatments which have been developed by ancestors using age old traditions and carried out with specially formulated medicines and treatments. Special treatments include Soothika -a postnatal care for mother and baby, Vayodhika or old age care, computer-related injuries, packages for the general wellness of the entire family.
- A team of Ayurvedic physicians
- 14 cottages for guests (AC)
- An in-house herbal garden,
- 3 vegetarian meals
- Pure Kerala cuisine
- Free Parking
- Complimentary Wifi
- Practicing the ancient tradition for over 150 years
- 8 trained therapists and masseurs for Ayurvedic treatment
- 2 Ayurvedic Doctor's and 4 treatments room's
- Climate: Tropical and Temperature: 30-35º C
- Location: Konnakuzhy, Chalakudy,Kochi,India
- Nearest International Airport: Cochin International Airport
- Access to Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room
- Treatments based on Panchamahabhootha (the 5 elements- earth, water, fire, air, ether/space)
Range of treatments and therapies
- Weight loss
- Weight Management
- Stress Relieving
- Ayurveda Treatment
- Joint Care
- Beauty Care
- Spine care
- European Lifestyle
- Arabian Lifestyle
- Welcome Drink on Arrival
- Traditional welcome with Garland & Tikka
- Accommodation in the room as per choice
- Daily breakfast, Lunch and Dinner (Ayurveda veg diet as per advice of the doctor)
- Ayurvedic Treatments as per the Package
- Daily two treatment as morning/evening schedule
- Daily yoga session for one hour by expert yoga master
- Daily Consultation with an Ayurveda Doctor
- Free indoor/Outdoor facility
- All govt taxes
- All personal expenses like Laundry, Telephone, Internet, etc
- Oral and Internal medicines used for the treatments (as per doctor’s advice)
- Oral and internal medicines used for the treatments are advised during direct doctor consultation as per individual body condition
Note - Guests availing of specific treatments are advised to bring relevant medical documents & their medical history.
Check in: 12:00 pm
Check out: 11:00am
- Vazhachal Falls
- Athirappilly Waterfalls
- Thumboormuzhy Dam
- Local Temples
- Water Theme Park
- Exotic tours & activities are offered at the resort on completion of treatment.
How to Reach
- Closest Airport
- Cochin International Airport
- Closest Railway Station
- Chalakkudy Railway Station
- Traveling by Road
- From Chalakkudy travel towards to Angamalay-Athani and then airport in NH 47
Before taking an Ayurvedic treatment, it will be better if you prepare your body for it. Avoid smoking and alcohol. Take vegetarian food only for at least two weeks prior to the start of the treatments. Similarly, follow the doctor's advice on diet and lifestyle changes after the completion of the treatment.
Do's & Don'ts:
1. While undergoing Ayurvedic treatments, avoid exposure to cold, wind, hot, sun, dust, smoke, fog & extremes of cold & heat.
2. Women cannot have a full body treatment at the time of their menstruation.
3. Avoid stress, physical or mental, during an Ayurvedic treatment course.
4. If you are travelling in India and the treatment is part of your program, it will be better to complete your travelling first & then undergo the treatment course. Otherwise travel may disturb the process of cure after the treatment.
5. While undergoing Ayurvedic treatments all types of stimulants like
alcohol, smoking, etc. should be completely avoided for helping the process of cure.
THINGS TO REMEMBER:
1. Bring all the relevant medical reports while coming here.
2. Liquor is strictly prohibited during the treatment period.
3. Any laboratory tests or specialist consultation if needed will cost extra.
4. Check In: 12 PM
Check Out: 11 PM
Card Payment is at 2% extra (Master/Visa)
CHILD POLICY AND EXTRA BED RATE
>> CHILD UPTO 05 YRS COMPLIMENTARY
>> CHILD UP TO 05 TO 10 YRS CHARGED 50% OF THE ADULT RATE
>> ABOVE 10YRS CHARGED AS PER THE ADULT RATE
>> Cancellation made 30 days before Arrival Full refund.
>> Cancellation made 15 days before booking date – 50% refund.
>> Cancellation made 5 days before Arrival – No refund
Child Policy and extra bed rate is applicable. Children up to 5 years stay free, Children aged 5-10 year are charged 50% of the adult rate and Children over 10 years are charged as per the Adult rate.
CHECK IN TIME : 12 PM
CHECK OUT TIME: 11 AM