Detox Program (Indian Residents)
Kalpaviruksha Ayurveda Center | Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu | Forest
The detoxification methods are never harsh or forceful, but simply support and enhance the body's own ability to release toxins and rebuild the worn out cells and tissues. A complete ayurvedic detoxification routine involves three phases — preparation, cleansing and post- cleansing. At kalpaviruksha, we Provide customised ayurvedic detox after consultation and nadee pareeksha.
Panchakarma is not only for detoxifying the body, but also for rejuvenation — strengthening the immune system, and restoring balance and well-being. It is one of the most effective healing modalities in Ayurvedic Medicine.
1. Corrects digestion
2. Revives all the organs.
3. Improves the quality of life
4. You feel lighter
5. Mind, body, and soul are re-energized.
6. Absorption and assimilation of micronutrients improve thereby promoting general wellbeing.
7. Enhances quality lifespan.
8. Increases immunity
• Full board Ayurvedic vegetarian diet
• Qualified and experienced doctors consultation
• Eco-friendly cottage accommodation(compressed mud blocks)
• 24 hours wifi @lobby
• Accommodation as per the category of room booking.
• Daily 1 session or 2 sessions of treatment depending on
the package chosen.
• Diet and lifestyle modification counseling.
• All applicable taxes.
• Herbal water for a bath after the treatment.
• Personalized herbal water 1L per day for each package.
• Cost of treatment and medicines used for treatment.
• Take away medicines if any.
• Transportation facility will be charged $45 for pick up and drop at the airport.
• Anything ordered apart from the standard/ fixed menu
TV , A/C , Wi-Fi/ Internet , Locker , Double Bed , Single Bed , Telephone , Butler Service , Western-Style Bathroon , Hot Water Facility ,
Kalpaviruksha, is an eco-friendly resort situated on a 15-acre expanse, just below the foothills of the Western Ghats and has been recognized through the British Council award for eco-friendly construction. Kalpaviruksha is nestled in the foothills of the western ghats with salubrious weather, scenic beauty, serene surroundings with eco- friendly cottages. Kalpaviruksha Ayurvedic center prides itself at unparalleled hospitality and Authentic Ayurvedic services
How to Reach
- Closest Airport
- Coimbatore International Airport
- Closest Railway Station
- Coimbatore Railway Station
- Traveling by Road
- Well connected by major roads
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. -According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18 staying at the resort. - The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voter ID Card and Passport. - Stay of 1 child upto 6 years of age is complementary without the use of extra mattress. -However requirement of an extra mattress will be treated as a third occupancy. -Breakfast charges are applicable for the child. - Pets are not allowed in the resort premises. In case of early check-out for such a booking, no amount will be refunded. - Smoking is strictly prohibited in the resort. - Fizzy drinks and alcohol will not be served. Usage of alcohol is prohibited. - The menu of breakfast is standard/ fixed and anything ordered extra will be chargeable as per the regular rates. - Consumption of non-vegetarian food is not allowed inside the resort premises. - Unmarried couples are not be allowed to check-in. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at the time of check-in.
Cancellation policy: 1. Advance amount will not be refunded if a guest is not showing up or discontinuing the treatment scheduled during the stay. 2. On-Site Payment : In case of a 50% advance payment, the remaining 50% of the costs of the client’s stay have to be paid at the day of arrival, latest on the second day of the client’s stay. 3. This payment can be made either in cash, via credit/debit card (+2.8 % service fee), by using the online payment to the following bank account 4. In case of bank transfer payments, clients are requested to provide a written proof or receipt of their successful transaction to the Ayurvedic Centre front office assistant . 5. Clients are kindly asked to ensure that the exact amount is credited and transfer charges are not levied on the Centre. 6. Cancellation policy before 21 days, 40% of the amount will be refunded. 7. Cancellation policy before 14 days, 25% of the amount will be refunded. 8. Cancellation policy before 7days/ during treatment no refund.
# Note: ''For all refunds, the payment gateway charges, service charges and taxes will be deducted. Only the balance will be paid''.