Ayurvedic Treatment for Depression & Anxiety
Grand Ayur Island | Alappuzha, Kerala | Riverside
A Relaxation therapy calms an overactive mind, soothes the nervous system, reduces stress, anxiety, fear, and mental exhaustion, improves sleep patterns and restores balance to body, mind and soul. It makes an environment where you can be at peace with yourself.
- Accommodation as per the category of booking
- 2 Daily Ayurvedic treatments
- Ayurvedic vegetarian full board meal
- Initial, daily and final consultation by the doctor
- Free medicines during the treatment period
- Composition of an individual Ayurveda diet menu
The following services are provided complimentary along with every package booking:
- Daily Yoga classes
- One hour local cruising once during the stay*
- German, Italian, French and Russian interpreters
- Any other services will be stated clearly along with the respective package.
- Duration of the treatments may vary according to the direction of the doctor and process may change depending upon the patient’s body condition.
- Final decision of the programme will be taken by the consulting doctor.
Lake Supreme Room
TV , A/C , Wi-Fi/ Internet , Locker , Double Bed , Telephone , Western-Style Bathroon , Hot Water Facility , In-room Dining ,
Grand Ayur Island - "the little Heaven of Kerala" has an amazing view and an eco-friendly lovely backwater resort with swimming pool , also lakeside stylish rooms in twin or double bedded with a range of facilities including air - conditioning and TV and unparalleled peace and quiet in outstanding nature.
We are nestled on four acres of land at Anjcuthuruthu at Panavally with a shake hand distance from Kochi, also on the bank of Kerala's main backwater route of Kollam - Alapuzha - Kochi waterways.
Surrounded with water and we have Lake Supreme rooms air - conditioned which is constructed of brick and local woods and every lakeside rooms to observe and absorb the village life, a big kitchen with dining area and fully equipped ayurveda treatment centre with swimming pool and a charming porch.
The Grand Ayur island Resort, located in Panavally. We are nestled on Four acres of land at Panaavally village on the bank of Karala's main backwater route Kollam - Alappuzha - Kochi waterways which is the most beautiful and picturesque backwater destination of Kerala, No wonder this place is alive with abundant beauty. A serene village on the northern end of Alappuzha district. An emerald jewel in the turquoise backwaters waters Grand Ayur Island projects a divine look in the minds of travellers who wishes to have an exclusive rejuvenation for mind and body. The Grand Ayur island is not just for travellers seeking to visit backwaters, but for those who loves to stay and enjoy the traditional Ayurvedic treatments for enhancing their body and mind. Grand Ayur provides best in the Ayurvedic treatments and are employed with professionals having years of experience in wellness and rejuvenation treatments.
To reach this stunning Grand Ayur island resort, you have to travel on a private boat which mesmerises you. Spend leisurely hours exploring the vibrant scenary of the backwaters or an afternoon of extravagance of rejuvenation therapy. Indulge in dining and wining experiences to suit your every desire.
How to Reach
- Closest Airport
- Cochin International Airport
- Closest Railway Station
- Alappuzha Railway Station
- Traveling by Road
- Just One hour (33 kms) drive from Kochi which is on the north side and Four hours (180 kms) drive from Thiruvananthapuram which is on the south side and One hour (33kms ) drive from Alappuzha town which is on the south side and the area is known world wide for its backwaters and canals of Kerala state.
1. The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to be able to check into the hotel.
2. All reservations are subject to availability. Reservations made directly are considered conditional until a confirmation number is given to the guest to confirm the reservations by email.
3. Early check-in or late check-out is strictly subjected to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
4. It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18 staying at the hotel. The identification proofs accepted are Aadhar Card, Driving License, Voter ID Card & Passport. Without Original copy of valid ID the guest will not be allowed to check-in.
5. PAN card is not accepted as a valid ID card.
6. Pets are not allowed in the hotel premises.
7. Should any action by a guest be deemed inappropriate by the hotel, or if any inappropriate behaviour is brought to the attention of the hotel, the hotel reserves the right, after the allegations have been investigated, to take action against the guest.
8. We advise you to guarantee your reservation against full/half payment by CASH DEPOSIT,IMPS, NEFT or CREDIT CARD AUTHORIZATION on at the time of booking or before the cut-off date. If we do not receive the payment before the cutoff date the system will automatically release the reservation.
9. A confirmed reservation will be held until 18.00 hrs unless a late arrival is specified.
10. In the unlikely event of our inability to accommodate you/your guest holding a guaranteed reservation, we will arrange an alternative accommodation.
1. Prior to 20 days of check-in date, no cancellation charges will be levied.
2. 20 days to 15 days of prior to check-in date, a cancellation charge of the amount of 50% of total booking will be charged.
3. Within 15 days prior to check-in date, 100% retention will be charged.
4. In case of no show with no communication about cancellation full booking amount we be charged.