Ayurvedic Body Purification Package
Keraleeyam Boutique Lakeside Ayurveda | Alappuzha, Kerala | Outskirts
This package includes a combination of any two or three of the following therapies depending upon the body condition of the guest, done under the supervision of a qualified Ayurvedic Physician:
- Body massage - Nasyam - Virechanam - Snehavasti - Dhara - Pizhichil - Njavarakizhi - Karnapoornam - Sirovasti - Steam bath - Internal herbal medicines
Benefits of an Ayurvedic Body Purification:
- To cleanse the body.... for detoxification.
- It is the process of purifying the whole body to attain proper balance of Vatha, Pitta and Kapha based on the Panchakarma and Swedakarma procedures.
- It lubricates the natural channels of the body.
- The internal herbal medicines stimulates the natural body purification system.
- Daily 1 hour 30 minutes of treatment
- Airport transfers from Cochin International Airport (Pick Up & Drop)
- All meals and Ayurvedic rejuvenation therapy on all the days [Except check out day].
Guests can also enjoy activities like Canoeing around Keraleeyam, backwater motorboat cruise, photo session in traditional Kerala costumes, fortune telling , a visit to a living Kerala village, Ayurvedic and Coir factory visit and a visit to the Ambalapuzha Sri Krishnan temple.
Double Bed , Telephone , Western-Style Bathroon , Hot Water Facility ,
Keraleeyam Heritage Home and Ayurvedic Resort, is the health resort project of the famous S.D.Pharmacy group, with a tradition of excellence spanning over 60 years. The resort is in a traditional heritage-style Kerala home, built 70 years ago with breathtakingly beautiful backwater frontage and offers airconditioned accommodation, traditional Kerala cuisine and 3,000 years old Ayurvedic wellness programs. The Ayurvedic packages range from 4 to 31 days. Keraleeyam offers round-the-year wellness packages, though the monsoons are considered a preferred season for most of their Ayurvedic Rejuvenation therapies. They also offer body purification, slimming, beauty care, Panchakarma and stress management packages.
- Wellness consultation on arrival
- Keraleeyam inherits 75 years of tradition
- Well- experienced Ayurvedic doctors
- 6 trained male & female therapists
- 5 treatment rooms
- 24 hrs complimentary Wi-fi
- In-house herbal & vegetable garden
- Offers Ayurveda packages, yoga & meditation
- Spread of vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes
- Location: Alappuzha (Alleppey) Kerala, India
- Climate: Tropical and Temperature: 30-35º C
- Nearest airport: Cochin International Airport
- Kerala style cottages located less than 7 metres from the waterfront
- Set in one of the 10 paradises of the world ranked by National Geographic Magazine
Range of treatments and therapies:
- Body Purification
- Slimming program
- Beauty Care
- Stress Management
- Relaxation Package
- Ayurvedic Relief
- Health Care
- Breath package
- Wellness consultation on arrival
- Medications during stay
- Ayurvedic Treatments
- All kinds of oils, herbs
- Accommodation as per booking
- Yoga & Meditation
- 3 Sattvic meals
- Pick up and drop to Cochin airport.
- Air Fares
- Personal expenses
- Lab test charges
- Take away medicines
Check in: 12:00 PM
Check out: 11.00AM
- Waterfalls & Butterfly Park
- Kochi Day trip
- Local Temples
- Weaving centre & shopping
- Cultural centre
- Backwaters by wooden boat
- Photo session in traditional Kerala costumes,
- Fortune telling
- Visit to a local Kerala village
- Ayurvedic and Coir factory visit and a visit to the Ambalapuzha Sri Krishnan temple
How to Reach
- Closest Airport
- Cochin International Airport
- Closest Railway Station
- Alappuzha Railway Station
- Traveling by Road
- NH 47 By cab from the Airport or Railway Station to Keraleeyam.
1. Reservations will be confirmed against a minimum of 50% advance payment.
2. Confirmation would be given on first come first service basis.
3. Personal laundry & other additional services requested will be charged extra.
4. All package rates includes the cost of all consultations, treatments, massages, oils, herbs, accommodation, food and the clothes required for treatment will be provided.
5. Guests are expected to maintain silence and respect the silence of the fellow guests.
6. Smoking, drinking alcohol and consuming food from outside is strictly prohibited.
Once a reservation is confirmed, all reservations payments are non-refundable.
Any delay arrivals shall be communicated to us at the earliest to help us make necessary arrangements
Note: The Ayurveda therapy can be fine tuned after arrival & consultation with our doctor at Keraleeyam. Extra cost any incurred by guest may be paid at time of check out
All guests must produce a valid passport upon Check-in.
All Indian nationals shall show a valid identity