Ayurveda Ailment Management Program
Over the Hill | Poovar, Kerala | Outskirts
- Consultation with the Ayurvedic Doctor
- Ayurvedic Diet Food
- Yoga sessions and Ayurveda massages
- One-day Local sightseeing
- 2 Hours Backwater cruise
- Airport Pickup & Drop
- Daily Doctor consultation
TV , A/C , Wi-Fi/ Internet , Locker , Double Bed , Telephone , Western-Style Bathroon , Hot Water Facility , In-room Dining ,
Sea View Rooms
TV , A/C , Wi-Fi/ Internet , Locker , Double Bed , Telephone , Western-Style Bathroon , Hot Water Facility ,
Garden View Room
TV , A/C , Wi-Fi/ Internet , Minibar , Double Bed , Telephone , Western-Style Bathroon , Hot Water Facility ,
A Holiday Home over the Hill
Perched on a hillock overlooking the scenic charms of Poovar, Over the Hill is ideally placed
away from all the hustle and bustle of city life. Over the Hill, the lush green landscape takes
you into its refreshing environment where you experience nature at its best.
Just take a breath
in and know the purity of Mother Nature that surrounds you with a reassuring arm. It is a
perfect getaway to shrug off all the worries of your busy life and indulge in the myriad
splendors of the bountiful nature.
Sprawling over 4 acres of beautifully landscaped property, Over the Hill offers a pleasant and
serene retreat to rejuvenate your spirits. Besides its stunning locale, Over the Hill drenches
you in opulence with its elegantly furnished interiors, classy decors & cozy rooms. The fine
dining at Over the Hill is an exquisite culinary experience with a variety of delicious
traditional and international cuisine.
The gentle and courteous hospitality of our staff brings you the much-needed warmth of a home. All these marvels take Over the Hill to the top of
traveler’s favorite list.
The resort has 7 elegantly furnished rooms with all modern amenities. The contemporary architecture of the room completely fuses into nature with windows of each room opening into the panoramic view of the breathtaking scenery of Poovar. The staff will take care of all your needs with prompt service. With plush interiors, tasteful decor, friendly staff, traditional and International cuisine, personalized service and attention to detail, Over the Hill ensures luxury and comfort as you enjoy a vacation of a lifetime.
How to Reach
- Closest Airport
- Trivandrum International Airport
- Closest Railway Station
- Trivandrum Central
- Traveling by Road
- Kovalam Kanyakumari highway
- A booking deposit of minimum 50% of entire stay will be charged to confirm bookings. - The balance has to be paid a minimum of 7 days before check-in and if payment is not received, the Hotel reserves the right to cancel the booking. Other Policies - Pet Policy: Pets are not permitted in the Hotel. - Smoking Policy: All guest rooms are non- smoking. Only permitted in designated areas of the Hotel. - Check in/ Checkout Policy: - Check-in time is from 1300 hrs onwards. Check-out is at 1100 hrs. All early arrivals need to be pre booked with one full night charges. - Late Checkout Policy: Late check-out from 1200hrs to 1800hrs at half the daily room rate, thereafter a full night’s room charge is applicable subject to availability. - Early Departure Policy: In case of an early departure the hotel has the right to charge a minimum one night and a maximum of 100% of the total room night actually booked. - Please note all rates, where ever seen, are based on availability and are subject to change without notice. - ALL GUESTS ARE REQUIRED TO PRESENT PROPER PHOTO IDENTIFICATION UPON CHECK IN. (The identity proof would include a valid Driving license / voter identity card / PAN card, etc. Valid Passport is mandatory for all Foreign guests)
- More than 15 days before check – in date free cancellation. - Between 15 days to 7 days: 50% of the total cost will be charged as cancellation Fee. - 7 days before check-in date: no refund. - No Show - 100% of entire stay. - Cancellation for the New Year Period not applicable & full retention is applicable.
# Note: ''For all refunds, the payment gateway charges, service charges and taxes will be deducted. Only the balance will be paid''.