Anti Aging Treatment
Mekosha: Ayurveda Spasuites, Unlimited Spa Inclusive | Trivandrum, Kerala | Outskirts
The Rasayana Chikitsa or the anti-aging program starts with a two-week cleansing treatment to eliminate toxins. Only then do the rejuvenation treatments start, with medicines and diet. The aim is to arrest the degeneration of body cells and increase immunity. In fact, the treatment helps to keep individuals free from diseases even at an advanced age. Based on a person’s constitution or dominant doshas, therapies include pizhichil (massage with lukewarm, medicated oil), pouch massages, different types of uzhichil (massage), and other purifying treatments. The cleansing is followed by a rejuvenation treatment with special creams and oil, backed by a nourishing diet. Package Inclusions: >> Unlimited massage, as per in-house physician. >> Private en-suite spa. >> All Gourmet Ayurveda meals. >> River facing 600 sq ft Spasuite. >> Cosy down duvets. >> Personalised bathroom toiletries. >> Fishing >> 7 Nights treatment packages includes one sightseeing to either Varkala Beach OR visit Padmanabhan Swamy Temple & Kuthira Mallika Museum OR a tour to Anjengo Fort & Chitra Art Gallery once during the stay. >> Yoga & Meditation. >> Airport Transfer.
TV , A/C , Wi-Fi/ Internet , Locker , Double Bed , Telephone , Western-Style Bathroon , Hot Water Facility ,
Mekosha is India’s first Ayurveda inspired boutique retreat in Kerala's capital Trivandrum, with in-suite spas, unlimited Ayurvedic massages and gourmet meals. Mekosha combines the vacationing with a healing purpose.
Here guests can enjoy the ancient healing traditions of Ayurveda in a contemporary ambiance by a handpicked team without ever worrying about the cost. Health is not expensive at Mekosha. Here time-honored diagnostic methods and effective herbal medicines, customized Yoga, Pranayama and Meditation and a great balanced diet inspired by the classical Ayurveda scriptures forms the core program at Mekosha.
See, feel, touch and taste the authentic art, culture and natural beauty of Kerala. Meet in-the- know experts and book exclusive experiences — the concierge team at Mekosha loves to create special itineraries and private insider tours to introduce guests to hard-to- access experts that will take them under the skin of real Kerala.
Mekosha:Ayurveda retreats, builds Spasuites just outside the city in the woods and other unusual locations and offers the best healing treatments for their guest’s body, mind and soul. The retreats offer a happier and healthier life, a chance to recharge in the nature and discover some unusual locations. Every member retreat allows one to experience a unique hide-away with a specific health focus, providing amazing, sustainable experiences. Mekosha combines the vacationing with a healing purpose.
Food is an important element at Mekosha. The retreat is home to an organic plot that is home to a variety of vegetables and herbs which are all used in the kitchen. Guests can enroll in Ayurveda cooking classes and enjoy the benefits of healthy cooking. The center believes that healthy eating is definitely positive and transforming.
Mekosha also offers a communal table setting, where guests can enjoy a great meal and a chance to meet other guests' from all over the world.
How to Reach
- Closest Airport
- Thiruvananthapuram International Airport
- Closest Railway Station
- Thiruvananthapuram Central Railway Station
- Traveling by Road
- All rates include the transfer from Thiruvananthapuram International Airport to their location. Drivers shall be waiting for you with a distinct placard at the airport and would be happy to drive you over to Mekosha.
2. There are specific doctor-led programs for different health issues. Since Ayurveda has no one-solution fits all prescriptions, the individual treatment regime will be developed by the doctor during the check-in consultation with each guest.
3. Some specific programs are: Spine and joint care, detox / Panchakarma, rejuvenation, stress management, beauty program and anti-obesity.
4. The tariffs below are valid till September, 2018.
5. Optional extras include laundry, dedicated data card, local transport individual Yoga sessions.
6. This is an essentially a vegetarian facility. We do serve meats/non veg on certain occassions as and when the need arises.
7. No alcohol is permitted.
8. Smoking is not allowed except in the designated smoking zone.
9. No outside food or drink items can be brought in.
10. CHECK IN, CHECK OUT POLICY a) 24 hour check out.
b) A cancellation or postponement more than 30 days before expected arrival will result in full refund /carry over of advance.
c) A cancellation or postponement between 15-30 days before expected arrival will forfeit 50% of the advance paid. In the case of the postponement the remaining 50% will be seen as an advance against the new dates.
d) A cancellation or postponement less than 15 days before expected arrival will forfeit 100 % of the advance paid. In this case the postponed booking will be treated as a fresh booking.