28 Nights / 29 Days Panchakarma Therapy
Palakkad Kerala Outskirts
Kairali Ayurvedic Village is a healing village in Palakkad offering authentic Ayurveda therapies
Purvakarma: Pre-purification Measures - Before the actual operation of purification begins, there is a need to prepare the body in prescribed methods to encourage the body to let go of the toxins. The methods used in this are Abhyangam, Shirodhara and Elakizhi. Oil is applied to the entire body with a particular type of massage which helps the toxins to move towards the gastro-intestinal tract. Oil massage also makes the superficial and deep tissues soft and supple.
Panchakarma means five types of therapeutic measures and includes:
Vaman: therapeutic vomiting or Emesis Therapy.
Vamana is a medicinal emesis therapy for removing the Kapha toxins collected in the body and the respiratory tract. This is given to people with high Kapha imbalance. Daily treatment involves loosening and mobilizing the toxins in an effort to finally eliminate them.
Vamana is highly beneficial in ailments like Bronchial Asthma, Chronic Allergies, Vitiligo, Psoriasis, Hyperacidity, Chronic Indigestion Nasal Congestion, Edema, Obesity, Psychological disorders, Skin disorders.
This package includes:
1. Welcome Drink on Arrival
2. Accommodation in uniquely designed, independent villas
3. All Meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner - Veg. only)
4. Daily allotment of in-room mineral-water [1 per person per day, max of 2 bottles per room per day]; unlimited supply of herbal-water.
5. Two Ayurvedic Therapies per person daily with Steam Bath (Except for P & R Package)
6. Complimentary Juice or Herbal tea after every massage. Additional food-items will be charged extra.
7. Complimentary Group-Yoga session daily morning; Individual classes are available on chargeable basis.
8. Complimentary Group-Meditation session daily evening; Individual classes are available on chargeable basis.
9. Complimentary Lecture on Ayurveda (Once a Week)
10. Complimentary Lecture on Yoga (Once a Week)
11. Complimentary Demonstration on Ayurveda Cooking (Once a Week)
12. Complimentary Village Walk (Once a Week)
13. Visit to our Proprietary Ayurvedic Factory (Chargeable Basis). Please ask our friendly staff for rates and details.
14. Daily Personal Lifestyle & Fitness Evaluation
15. Free use of Swimming pool , Library. Gym and all Indoor & Outdoor Facilities
16. Internal medicines given for your treatment can only be ascertained as your treatment progresses and will cost extra.
17. All applicable taxes.
Kairali - The Ayurvedic Healing Village is a Green Leaf-certified property, accrediated by the Department of Tourism, Government of Kerala, dedicated to offering a full range of traditional Ayurvedic treatments by well-qualified and experienced Ayurvedic doctors. The resort is located in Palakkad, Kerala and has been recognized as one among the top 10 in Asia and top 50 Wellness Destinations in the world by National Geographic Traveller. The resort has also bagged the World Luxury Spa Award 2012 for 'Best Luxury Destination Spa'.
Nestled in 50 acres of lush greenery in Palakkad, the retreat is solely focused on providing a wellbeing retreat experience. Their 30 elegant villas are designed according to Vastu Shastra and feature Red Oxide flooring, a rare Valambari Conch shell and has a gentle stream flowing around every villa. A qualified dietician assists guests with a vegetarian diet plan at its multi-cuisine restaurant.
Kairali offers personalized treatments and detoxification programs for concerns including stress relief, arthritis, migraine, post pregnancy care, beauty and weight loss. Visitors are also educated in Ayurvedic cookery and nutrition, Yoga and meditation to ensure that they are able to extend their lifestyle change long after returning home. Other services like yoga tuition, meditation, astrology, palmistry, lectures in Indian philosophy and traditional Indian rituals (pujas) are also offered.
Kairali also has a yoga and meditation center with committed and expert instructors.
The simplicity of the Deluxe Villa, set serenely amongst the Resort grounds, allows you to surrender yourself entirely to the warmth and natural beauty of the existent habitat. Each of our Deluxe Villas include air-conditioning, television, telephone, bath and shower facilities with 24 hour hot and cold running water. Our Deluxe Villas truly enhance the peaceful and rejuvenating experience of the guests. Apart from being a tranquil retreat in the calm surroundings of our health retreat, the Deluxe Villa is also famed for its luxurious standards. To augment the luxurious characteristics of this villa, it has been equipped with many technological tools that help a person to stay in touch with contemporary mediums of communication and general fine living. As the name suggests, these villas are the epitome of fine and comfortable living. For a place to qualify as cosy and familiar, it must have a familial vibe attached to it. With these Deluxe Villas, you not only get a sense of belonging but also these are very well maintained which makes living here a truly unforgettable experience. The one thing this villa specializes in is its ability to rejuvenate the state of mind of its inhabitant. With its serene surroundings and elegant interior decor, this villa is the perfect home under a base budget.TV A/C Wi-Fi/ Internet Double Bed Telephone Western-Style Bathroon Hot Water Facility
Considering its professionally designed interiors, quality construction, high-class facilities and comfort-laden amenities, the Royal Villa comes at a surprisingly affordable price. A Royal Villa is an accommodation choice that takes you into an authentic regal lifestyle where the interiors, facilities & amenities make you feel like a true Royal. In no other place can you live the dream of ancient royalty in the lap of modern holistic luxury!TV A/C Wi-Fi/ Internet Locker Double Bed Telephone Western-Style Bathroon Hot Water Facility
The Maharaja suite is a villa of supreme standards. It comprises of two separate rooms, one fitted with a king-size bed. Each suite is furnished with the most exotic pieces of furniture and equipped with electronic devices including state-of-the-art entertainment system, refrigerator, hair dryer and coffee maker etc all contribute to ones creature comforts. Each Suite offers a personal lawn which is situated next to a swimming pool or a river. With these custom amenities available, a private environment is guaranteed which is the ideal way to mediate and relax.TV A/C Wi-Fi/ Internet Locker Double Bed Telephone Western-Style Bathroon Hot Water Facility In-room Dining
How to Reach
- Airway Connectivity
- Coimbatore is the closest Airport - 75 Kilometers
- Railway Connectivity
- Palakkad / Palghat Railway Station - 25 Kilometers
- Roadway Connectivity
- Palakkad Bus Station - 15 Kilometers
2. Confirmation would be given on first come first service basis.
3. Personal laundry, telephone calls, internet & other additional services requested will be charged extra.
15 days before arrival date - 50% refund
Less than 5 days before arrival date or change in date during stay - No refund