Therapeutic: Migraine & Lower Back Ache Program
The Raviz Resort and Spa Ashtamudi | Kollam, Kerala | Outskirts
Migraine is a burning health problem of the modern age. It is caused by excessive stimulation of brain and blood vessels. Migraine can cause intense throbbing or a pulsing sensation in one area of the head and is commonly accompanied by nausea, vomiting, and extreme sensitivity to light and sound. Ayurveda treatment for Migraine is with internal Ayurvedic medications and Ayurveda Panchakarma treatments. Ayurveda suggests to have control over three sub pillars of life, i.e. food, sleep and sex.
Low Back Ache Pain that is dull or achy contained to the low back. Stinging, burning pain that moves from the low back to the back of the thighs, sometimes in to the lower legs or feet, can include numbness or tingling muscle spasm and tightness in the low back, pelvis and hip. Treatments provide release of low back ace and calm the mind and relax the body. Also included are massages and treatments that encourage muscle strength with better and stronger posture.
· Wellness diet( Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) according to body type at Cafe Riverside.
· Health and lifestyle consultation by a qualified Ayurveda doctor and yoga expert
· Lifestyle & Wellness Package includes 90 minutes of Ayurveda treatment per day
· Specilized Package includes 120 minutes of Ayurveda treatment per day.
· Interaction with chef and doctor for wellness diet consultation
· Culinary session with chef on wellness cuisine
· Wellness talk on specific topics by Doctor
· Daily Yoga and meditation session once every day at specified time and venue
· Prescribed Ayurveda Medicines during the course of treatment.
· Evening Tea/Coffee/Snacks at the Thattukada.
· Two way airport transfers from Trivandrum airport in an AC car
TV , A/C , Wi-Fi/ Internet , Locker , Double Bed , Telephone , Western-Style Bathroon , Hot Water Facility ,
Superior Lake View Room
TV , A/C , Wi-Fi/ Internet , Locker , Double Bed , Single Bed , Telephone , Western-Style Bathroon , Hot Water Facility ,
Premium Lake View Room
TV , A/C , Wi-Fi/ Internet , Locker , Double Bed , Single Bed , Telephone ,
Nestled in the secluded backwaters of the magnificent Ashtamudi Lake in Kollam, the Raviz Resort & Spa, Ashtamudi is the perfect blend of modern architecture and traditional art of Kerala. Traditional artisans, architects, engineers and waterway specialists were engaged in designing a 'Heaven' in God's Own Country.
Situated 70 kms away from the airport at Thiruvananthapuram and cradled along long stretches of backwaters, the hotel welcomes the guests for an unforgettable experience in the lap of nature.
Ashtamudi meaning 'Eight coned' in the local language of Malayalam is indicative of the lake's topography - a lake with multiple branches and is called as the gateway to the backwaters of Kerala. With unhurried surroundings and tranquil Ashtamudi Backwaters, a red carpet is unrolled here to welcome every guest with the warmth of traditional and festive Kerala.
To ensure a comfortable and memorable stay, all rooms and suites are intricately designed, traditionally decorated & equipped with all modern facilities. The WelcomHotel Raviz Kollam, Kerala is equipped with 93 rooms including 9 suites and cottages. Leisure vacations at the hotel are characterized by peaceful interludes offered through charming cruises on Lake Ashtamudi and the backwaters. Kettuvallam, the traditional Kerala houseboat is ideal for a small get together and private dining; the menus varying from authentic Kerala cuisine to Italian, continental and Chinese. The resort offers well appointed conferencing options and outdoor venues ideal for weddings, celebrations, corporate events, banquets and events of all kinds.
A relaxed stroll on a specially created jogging track, exploring the backwaters in a traditional Kerala Houseboat 'Kettuvallom' and a visit to the holistic Ayurveda Spa would purify your mind, body and soul. The Ayurveda spa at the resort includes over 12 luxuriously appointed treatment rooms, each overlooking lake Ashtamudi and offers a host of traditional and international treatments with modern equipment.
The centre, which is 'Green Leaf certified' (the highest rating for Ayurveda facilities given by government of Kerala) caters to both rejuvenating and curative treatments, as well as Ayurveda massages.
A unique characteristic of the Raviz Resort and Spa, Ashtamudi is its ability to create customized floating experiences through its traditional houseboats. Raanthal is a large boat that serves as a floating restaurant and is one-of-a-kind banquet option for hosting social events and parties for a charming riverside cruise affair.
The hotel is truly an enviable place, especially as a wedding destination. The gourmet traveller on a gastronomic excursion can pamper the palate with sumptuous traditional delicacies. WelcomCafe Lakeside, an all-day-dining restaurant and a Chinese specialty restaurant Shanghai Club ensure that all culinary feasts are catered to with care.
How to Reach
- Closest Airport
- Thiruvananthapuram(71 kms)
- Closest Railway Station
- Kollam Junction: (4.5 kms)
- Traveling by Road
- 138 Kms from Cochin
1. Medicines required post treatment shall be made available on request at additional charges.
2. As the Ayurveda system of treatment is strictly personalized system of treatment and medicines shall be determined after a detailed consultation with the Ayurveda Doctor.
3. The treatment, which are given along with the packages, may vary according the body constitution and condition of the guest.
4. Check-in time is 1400 hrs. Early check-in will be subjected to availability and would be charged.
5. Uniquely prepared herbal oils especially suited for the body constitution shall be used for the massages.
6. For body massages Gentlemen will have male therapists and Ladies will be attended by female therapists.
7. Some of the programs are not suitable for very aged (above 80 years) and very younger (under 8 years, heart patients and pregnant women.
8. If guests have previous medical history, it is mandatory to share the same with the Ayurveda Doctor during the inital consultation.
9. All guests require perior appointment for treatment sessions.
10. Ayurveda centre working hours from 07:00 Hours - 22:00 Hours.
11. More than two persons in room not allowed including children above 6 years.
1. Cancellation between 44 to 25 days of guests scheduled arrived at the hotel, 50% of the advance will be forfeited.
2. Cancellation between 24 to 10 days of guests scheduled arrival at the hotel, 75% of the advance will be forfeited.
3. Cancellation within 10 days of guests scheduled arrival at the hotel, entire amount would be forfeited.
4. All communications to be made in writing in this regard.
5. Taxes: The center reserves the right to adjust the taxes agreed with in the contract period in the event of any government tax alterations.
6. Check-in time is 1400 hrs. Early check-in will be subjected to availability and would be charged.
7. Check-out times is 1200hrs. Late check-out will be subjected to availability and would be charged.
8. All rates are valid from 1st April 2019 to 31st march 2020 for Raviz Ashtamudi and Raviz Kadavu.
9. Off season and seasonal rates applicable for The Raviz Kovalam
10. All rates offered are in INR.
11. Extra bed charges as mentioned above.
12. All packages shall be reserved only by 100% advance payment/ credit card guarantee.