200 Hrs Yoga Teacher Training
Rishikesh Sadan | Rishikesh, Uttarakhand | Outskirts
Yoga Teacher Training India / 200 Hrs.
Rishikesh Sadan the Spiritual Retreat invites you to join Traditional Yoga Teacher Training course and avail the opportunity to rejuvenate yourself through core traditional yoga wisdom. We conduct training in small groups with highly skilled world-class teachers in Rishikesh, India. In this course, you will learn and experience traditional style of yoga, ancient yogic aphorism and many more yogic techniques described in the yoga textbook. Along with that discussion on various styles of modern & popular yoga practices. Indoor & outdoor yoga sessions, pranayama, and meditation are the part of the curriculum.
YOGIC MANTRA CHANTING PRACTICE
- Om Bhur Bhuvah Swah Gayatri Mantra (mantra for Wisdom)
- Sarve Bhawantu Sukhina (mantra for peace & happiness)
- Om Asato Maa Sadgamaya (mantra for righteous direction)
- Yogena Cittasya (sloka on sage Patanjali)
- Om Tryambakam Yajamahe (mantra for healing)
- Om sahanavavatu (mantra for togetherness, Bhojan Mantra)
- Hare rama, Hare Krishna (Bhakti Yoga Mantra)
- Guru Brahma Guru Vishnu Gurudevomaheshwara (mantra for Guru)
MEDITATIVE POSTURE FOR MEDITATION & PRANAYAMA:
- Siddha yoni asana
- Bandhas& Mudras (Energy Locks and Mudras)
- Hastha mudra (Series)
- Shirsha mudra (Series)
- Adhaar mudra (Series)
- Watch your thought meditation
- Guided Meditation
- Savita Dhyan
- Guru roop Dhyan
- Om / mantra meditation
- Naad Yoga Meditation
- Mouna Sadhana
YOGA PHILOSOPHY (HIGHLIGHTS)
- Introduction to yoga, its philosophy, and evolution
- Meaning and Definition of yoga
- Introduction to Yoga Books
- Various Types of Yoga and its importance
- Autobiography of a contemporary yogis
- Principles of the five basic elements and ten senses
- Ashtanga Yoga Philosophy (8 Limbs of Yoga according to Patanjali Yoga Sutra)
- Yama (5 Elements)
- Niyama (5 Elements)
- Asana, Pranayama, Pratyahara, Dharana
- Dhyan, Samadhi
- Triguna (Sattva, Rajas, Tamas)
- Basics of Ayurveda & Tridosha
- Yogic Anatomy: Nadi& Chakras
- Yogic diet and nutrition for a yogi
- Himalayan yogis stories
- Doubt clear session
ANATOMY AND PHYSIOLOGY
This session includes basics of Human anatomy and physiology. The module will focus on the main system of the human body like digestive system, respiratory system, muscular system, skeletal system, circulatory system, endocrine system and nervous system.
- Aatmabodha-Tatvabodha Sadhna
- Live teaching experience at other schools
- Discussion on qualities of a teacher
- Discussion on teaching techniques
- Positive communication method
- Time management
- Principles of demonstrating, observation, assisting, correcting
- Communication skills
- Preparation for class teaching
- Step-by-step class structure planning
STUDENT ASSESSMENTS METHODS
- Written test
- Oral test
Inclusions200-hour yoga teacher training classes
Asana, pranayama, and meditation practice
Yoga Alliance certification upon completion
25 nights’ accommodation
3 daily vegetarian meals
Discussion on autobiography of contemporary yogis
Yogic philosophy and human anatomy
Indira Gandhi International Airport (DEL) transfers
Additional meals and activities
A/C , Wi-Fi/ Internet , Locker , Double Bed , Single Bed , Western-Style Bathroon , Hot Water Facility , Twin Beds ,
Rishikesh Sadan is Spiritual and Rejuvenation Centre in the World Yoga Capital Rishikesh. Rishikesh Sadan is situated in the valley surrounded by majestic mountains, deep forests, and natural spring.
Rishikesh Sadan at Rishikesh, just 250 km from New Delhi. It is situated at Tapovan, just 10 mins walking distance from Laxman Jhulla & just on the right of waterfall stream. This amazing hill beauty is located in the laps of lower Himalayas, this place is considered to be the access point of three other pilgrim places of Badrinath - Kedarnath, Gangotri, and Yamunotri the four great places which combine to make Chard ham. Rishikesh is surrounded by scenic beauty of the hills on three sides with Holy Ganga flowing across giving soothing natural beauty experience.
Rishikesh Sadan is a spiritual and rejuvenation center in the world Yoga capital, Rishikesh. the center offers 11 valley facing rooms with open balcony and terrace.
A typical day starts with traditional Yoga and Meditation classes with new techniques taught daily to rejuvenate your soul. Ayurvedic massages and therapies are offered to keep you physically fit followed by Sattvic food.
There are plenty of outdoor adventure activities for students to experience like Rafting, Cliff Jumping, Rock Climbing and Bungy Jumping to improve your self-confidence and Jungle walk to experience the nature at its best.
After a decade in business, 18 years of expertise in Hospitality, and a lifetime of living & travelling, we have developed a deep knowledge and formed relationships with the most impressive experts in their fields,
Aarti Saxena, the host, she is always at the front desk, in a suitable mood and state to help you feel pleasant and safe, ready to solve any situation.
Our friendly staff is 24hs available to provide and satisfy your needs during your stay.
In Rishikesh Sadan we cook home made fresh Sattvic food, in every meal, to keep our guests nutritious and healthy. Smoking, Liquor & Non- veg are strictly prohibited in our facilities.
When you are booking a room in Rishikesh Sadan a 10% of your booking is used to contribute donating to help Samvedna Connecting Souls (Regd. Trust).
So, We welcome you at Rishikesh Sadan, Just drop yourself to us for a new being.
How to Reach
- Closest Airport
- Jollygrant International Airport, Dehradun
- Closest Railway Station
- Rishikesh Railway Station
- Traveling by Road
- Connected to all major cities. Rishikesh is well connected by motorable road with most place of North India. From Delhi – 230 Km. Rishikesh (Railway Station) – 3.5 Km. Rishikesh (Bus Stand) - 3.5 Km. Haridwar (Railway Station) – 25 Km.
The accommodation facility will be provided with vegetarian meals during the course. Non- vegetarian diet is strictly prohibited throughout the course.
Cancellation before 15 days -100% refund, after that there is no refund however students can attend next schedule of Yoga training class. Loss due to exchange fluctuation is to be borne by the customer's account.
# Note: ''For all refunds, the payment gateway charges, service charges and taxes will be deducted. Only the balance will be paid''.