200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
Avatar Yoga | Rishikesh, Uttarakhand | Himalayas
Traditional 200 Hour Hatha Yoga Teacher Training Course in Rishikesh, India
Avatar Yoga School offers many yoga courses with the main focus on Classical Hatha Yoga 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Program which is ideally suitable for all level of yoga practitioners globally who wish to deepen their understanding and experience of Hatha Yoga and moreover want to pursue yoga as a profession.
One can acquire the knowledge of yoga and spiritual practice as well by attending our Yoga Teacher Training School. This course also helps in achieving a peaceful and healthy state of body & mind. After the successful completion of 200 Hatha Hour Yoga Teacher Training Program at Avatar Yoga School; the certificates registered with Yoga Alliance USA are provided to yoga students which are globally valid and a chance to start your new calling!
If you have a great spiritual interest and want to explore it; then certainly the 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training program at Avatar Yoga School is the optimum way! The Yoga Teachers (yog gurus) at our yoga school are having deep personal insight into the path of classical hatha yoga. They will further illuminate you the intricacies of yogic theory and it's application.
The traditional Hatha Yoga Teacher Training Program at our yoga school in Rishikesh is nothing but an incredible metamorphosis for you. The syllabus of the program is designed in such a way that it will strengthen your personal practice and allow you further to use your own experience in a yoga world by start teaching other with confidence.
InclusionsYoga Course Fees:
Course Duration: 27 Days (course dates)
Course Fees (private room) : $1100 USD
Course Fees (double sharing room) : $1000 USD
Free Pick-Up From Dehradun Airport to School
ExclusionsAny Personal Expense
Wi-Fi/ Internet , Double Bed , Single Bed , Western-Style Bathroon , Hot Water Facility ,
Avatar Yoga School follows the ancient path of yogic philosophy under the supervision of Brajesh Sharma. There are several other experienced yoga gurus and instructors in the school to guide the students through the right path to experience the true essence of yoga. Apart from regular teaching and workshops, the institution is also engaged in research activities in the subject of yoga. Due to the course structure and the style of yoga teaching, the institution is well known across the globe. The institute offers well furnished rooms and amenities as per the international standards with an aim to make the student stay comfortable during their course.
The strict rules to be followed by a yoga student are enforced by the institute so that the students are fully immersed in learning and practicing yoga throughout the course The institution is recognized by the government of India.
- Specializes in hatha yoga, Shivananda yoga, Ashatanga yoga, Asana, Pranayam, kriyas, Recitation, Meditation techniques, Suryanamaskar, Kriya yoga, Pranayama, mantra chanting yoga, Tantra Yoga
- Eminent faculties, intensive training, and learning opportunities
- Emphasis on the all-round development of the human personality
- Yoga for students to improve perfection and performance
- They are engaged in research activities in the subject of yoga
- Sattvic balanced vegetarian yogic diet
- Daily yoga, meditation sessions
- Yoga Alliance USA 200- hour Yoga Teacher Training certification
- 5 experienced English-speaking instructors
- Location: Rishikesh, Uttarakhand, India
- Accommodation: Single & double
- Climate: Cooler Tropical climate
- Temperature: 20-24º C (cross check on changing weather conditions)
- Nearest International Airport: Jollygrant International Airport, Dehradun
Range of Yoga Teacher Training
- 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training
- Anatomy of Yoga and Physiology.
- Asanas, Pranayama,
- Kriyas, Anatomy
- Adjustment, alignment, mantra chanting
- Meditation and many more traditional Yoga techniques.
- Hands-on training program on classical yoga studies
- Theory & practical for all the above are practised
- 3 Vegetarian meals
What’s not included:
- Air Fares
- Airport transfers
- Personal expenses
Check in: Flexible
Check out: Flexible
- Triveni Ghat
- Ganga Arti
- White water rafting
- Local temples
- Rajaji National Park
- Neer Garh Waterfall
- Adventure sports
- Trekking Himalayas
How to Reach
- Closest Airport
- Jolly Grant Airport, Dehradun
- Closest Railway Station
- Traveling by Road
Follow all the local government and national laws that pertain to Yoga teaching /learning. Smoking, non-vegetarian food and consumption of alcohol is strictly prohibited. Cell phoned are not permitted during the class.
No refunds are available on cancellation prior to, during or after the start date of any yoga teacher training course.Students once register can attend any schedule classes.