200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training At Vithal Ashram
RISHIKESH YOGPEETH | Rishikesh, Uttarakhand | Himalayas
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, India
REGISTERED WITH YOGA ALLIANCE USA
200 hour Yoga Teacher Training In Rishikesh India gives you a solid foundation if you aspire to be a Yoga Teacher. If you just want to deepen your practice and understanding of yoga, it gives you confidence to work towards your own unique expression of yoga as you evolve in your practice.
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training - Highlights of The Course
- You will learn asanas and techniques that are traditional and have evolved over centuries in India.
- Through the study of anatomy and physiology, we will go deeper into the execution and alignment of asanas.
- By understanding the parts, you will start understanding the whole – gaining confidence in practising the asanas safely and with maximum benefit.
- Understand the philosophy of Yoga to transcend asanas and to understand the real purpose of Yoga.
- Focus on Pranayama, Mantras and Meditation to reach and experience the subtle aspects of Yoga practice.
Duration - 3 Weeks
- First Week - Introduction To Yoga
- Second Week - Deepening the practice, Alignment & Adjustments.
- Third Week - Class Presentation, Assignment Submission & Evaluation.
Why Three Weeks ?
With almost 15 Years of experience in conducting the 200hr Yoga Teacher Training Courses in rishikesh india for the duration of four weeks, as a Yoga school we discovered many things. In all of these discoveries one thing was common and that was the collective downfall of group's energy level, especially as we approach the fourth week. We observed that it's really very difficult for most of the participants to maintain the disciplined presence in all the scheduled classes for the four weeks and they start missing the important sessions.
We do understand that practicing and learning Yoga almost 8-10 hours a Day is not an easy task, on top the amount of information is too big and they need time to digest all of it. As we know that Yoga not only challenges the practitioners physically but emotionally & spiritually as well. In this scenario it becomes even more challenging for the participants to maintain the same level of curiosity & enthusiasm for the duration of Four weeks and they get disoriented. All of this happens because in 200hr Yoga TTC, most of the participants are beginners and they haven't developed a sense of regularity and discipline in their practice yet. So the Management of Rishikesh Yogpeeth has decided to do it for three weeks, which is a perfect duration, neither too long nor too short.
200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training In Rishikesh India - Aims & Objective
This comprehensive course will familiarize you with the basics of yoga philosophy. It will help you intensify and master yoga asanas. You will understand the effect of the asanas on the body through study of anatomy. Daily pranayama and meditation practice along with chanting will help you experience their strengthening and balancing properties. We will give you a taste of yogic discipline, diet and cleansing rituals. All this is designed to deepen your understanding of yoga and become a confident and a competent yoga teacher.
- Mantra Chanting.
- Cleansing techniques (Shat karma).
- Study of asana: proper alignment, variations, modifications with ability to minimize the risk of injuries and Hands-on adjustments.
- Art of sequencing and improvisation in the class.
- Intelligent use of props to help improve practice at its early stages.
- Postures with their Sanskrit Names and terminology.
- Technique and practice of breathing (Pranayama).
- Meditation (Dhyana).
- Fundamentals of human anatomy and physiology.
- Yoga Philosophy, Ideas and Hypothesis
- Confidence-building through teaching-practice
Inclusions20 Nights Accommodation
Any personal expense
Wi-Fi/ Internet , Locker , Double Bed , Single Bed , Western-Style Bathroon , Hot Water Facility ,
Rishikesh Yog Peeth is a non-profit making organization founded in the year 2006 by a group of young, motivated Rishikesh residents as an initiative to spread the eternal message of yoga in a way that is contemporary and accessible to all. The focus at Rishikesh Yog Peeth is on laying a firm foundation of yogic insights rooted in ancient wisdom, in the hearts and minds of all who visit. The teaching style is straight forward and heartfelt, with a judicious mix of traditional knowledge and modern methodologies, it offers a unique platform to learn yoga and meditation amidst ashram surroundings. Since its inception, Rishikesh Yog Peeth has been involved in spreading the awareness of holistic living with the help of Vedic wisdom in the form of Yoga and Ayurveda.
- Daily yoga, meditation sessions
- Offer an ayurvedic treatment centre named "Herbs Yog Clinic"
- Provides holistic health counselling
- Assessment of individual constitution (pulse study)
- Offers rejuvenation through Panchkarma and herbal cure of chronic diseases
- Yoga Alliance USA 200- hour Yoga Teacher Training certification
- Efficient team of well- experienced Yoga instructors
- Learn 100 & 200-hour Yoga Teacher Trained
- Learn 300 & 500-hour Yoga Teacher Training
- Experienced English-speaking instructors
- Organic meals 3 times a day
- Location: Rishikesh, Uttarakhand, India
- Accommodation: Single & double rooms
- Climate: Cooler Tropical climate and
- Temperature: 20-24º C (cross check on changing weather conditions)
- Nearest International Airport: Jollygrant International Airport, Dehradun.
Range of Yoga practice:
- Asanas, Pranayama
- Kriyas, Anatomy
- Adjustment, alignment, mantra chanting
- Meditation and many more traditional Yoga techniques
- Hands-on training program on classical yoga studies in the very land where Yoga originated
- Theory & practical for all the above are practiced.
- Accommodation as per booking
- Yoga course
- Delicious Ayurvedic meals
- Once a week sight-seeing or an activity
- A complimentary ayurvedic Massage
What’s not included:
- Air Fares
- Airport transfers
- Personal expenses
Check out: Flexible
- Triveni Ghat
- White water rafting
- Ganga Arti
- Local temples
- Rajaji National Park
- Neer Garh Waterfall
- Shopping local spices
- Pashmina shopping
- Adventure sports
- Trekking Himalayas
- Flavour of rural life at the foothills of Himalayas
How to Reach
- Closest Airport
- Dehradun jollygrant
- Closest Railway Station
- Traveling by Road
Smoking, non-vegetarian food and consumption of alcohol is strictly prohibited. Cell phoned are not permitted during the class.