Weight Loss Program
Avs Punarnava Ayurveda Hospital | Baddi, Himachal Pradesh | Outskirts
Ayurveda believes in the concept of harmony in one’s being. When a disharmony in the body constitution
causes weight gain, Ayurveda strives to regain the lost balance and bring harmony back to the system. This is an Ayurveda care plan packed for weight loss, where the process will not be magical, but logical, long term and sustainable.
- Ayurvedic Doctors consultation
- Accommodation on all days
- Ayurvedic treatment prescribed by the doctor
- 3 Meals on all days as recommended by doctor
Please note: The intensity and the number of treatments are suggested upon your consultation with an in-house Ayurvedic doctor.
TV , Wi-Fi/ Internet , Locker , Single Bed , Western-Style Bathroon , Hot Water Facility ,
TV , A/C , Wi-Fi/ Internet , Minibar , Single Bed , Telephone , Western-Style Bathroon , Hot Water Facility , Twin Beds ,
TV , A/C , Wi-Fi/ Internet , Locker , Single Bed , Telephone , Western-Style Bathroon , Hot Water Facility , Twin Beds ,
Our experienced medical professionals put your healing needs first. We are proud to provide a high quality level of customer service, medical experience, and commitment to health and wellness to all our patients. Our goal is to make you feel better as quickly as possible.
Punarnava Ayurveda is the outcome of the knowledge and the experience of 5 individuals who share a common objective of the creation and sustenance of global wellness through Ayurveda and other traditional medical knowledge systems. Punarnava Ayurveda was established with the Vision of “Authentic Ayurveda for Universal Well-being". Four Ayurveda physicians with a combined experience of more than 100 years and 2 lakhs patients of varied disorders bring to Punarnava the wealth of their knowledge and experience.We are a growing family and today there are more than 70 people who support this journey; and more than 150 people who are part of this journey on a day to day basis.
With years of experience, our Ayurveda team will assess you and create a custom recovery plan that's right for you. We understand the importance of educating you on the most effective ways to take care of your body, so that you can heal quickly.
Our health and medical team is headed by Dr.Aravind and Dr.George - between them they have over 60 years of Ayurveda healing wisdom and experience. They are supported by other Vaidyas, therapists and the entire team to make your healing experience most beneficial.
Our Ayurveda hospital provides all necessary Ayurveda services to take good care of your health in the best way possible.
How to Reach
- Closest Airport
- Chandigarh International Airport
- Closest Railway Station
- Una Himachal Railway Station
- Traveling by Road
- Well Connected To All Major Roads.
- You can confirm your treatment at avsPunarnava by paying USD 1000/ INR equivalent as advance. This amount may be paid either through PayPal - email@example.com (actual fees extra) or through direct bank transfer (actual fees extra) - only on receipt of your payment, is the treatment confirmed.
- On arrival, pay the balance amount for the entire duration upfront - within the first week of arrival
- This amount may be paid either in currency (INR, USD, Euro, AUD or GBP along with passport copy) or through credit card (VISA or Master). Cheques from outside India are not accepted. Travellers' Cheques are accepted provided they are given immediately on arrival
- An international patient should preferably pay in USD; to avoid any misunderstandings over foreign exchange conversion rates.
- Our preferred mode of acceptance of payments is through credit card (VISA or MASTER), Paypal or bank transfer. We do request that you use one of these three modes to make all your payments.
- If you choose to do a bank transfer, please initiate the process before the patient comes to avsPunarnava to ensure that the full amount towards your stay here is received in our bank account before your treatment commences. Please note that there are sometimes excessive delays in bank transfers for which we cannot be held responsible. You will need to receive confirmation from us that we have received the amount in our bank account before the treatment program commences.
- Any fees incurred with regard to any non-currency payment will be extra at actuals
- At the time of discharge, the final bill and settlement will be done. Any amount towards take-home medicines and other miscellaneous expenses can be settled then.
- Any amount towards incidentals should be settled on a weekly basis.
All refunds will be made only in Indian rupees as per Indian laws. The refund policy is as follows -
- If you cancel your booking more than 90 days in advance, 20% of the booking fee plus applicable bank transfer charges will be forfeited.
- If you cancel your booking between 30-89 days in advance, 50% of the booking fee plus applicable bank transfer charges will be forfeited.
- If you cancel your booking less than 30 days in advance, 100% of the booking fee will be forfeited.
However in any of the above situations, we may consider requests to hold this advance amount against treatment program from another date onwards; or to use this advance amount towards the treatment of a relative/friend.
- If you shorten your stay against the advice of our medical team, then no refund will be made.
- If your stay is shortened based on the advice of our medical team, then the appropriate refund will be made.