Sarvaguna Yoga Dhaama
Package Prices starting at-
Yoga is a spiritual science for fulfillment, peace and harmony within the individual and the society. It is a holistic science of self realization through balancing, physical, psychological and spiritual energies and to reach cosmic consciousness.
Sarvaguna Yoga Dhaama is committed to impart the original teaching of Yoga and its philosophy, its healing methods and its therapeutic techniques into the modern world to have a meaningful and peaceful.
Sarvaguna Yoga Dhaama’s teachings are based on the core principles of Sage Patanjali’s Astanga Yoga, which is a part of Raja Yoga. The school also incorporate the immortal teachings of Bhagavat gita, the Upanishads and Tantra Yoga, Kundalini Yoga, Chakra system, Mantra yoga and Bhakti yoga.
Sarvaguna Yoga focuses on all the aspects of yoga and aims at balancing physical, psychological and spiritual dimensions of human personality, in order to bring inner transformation of the seeker.
• To impart the true teachings of Yoga, which can really bring the inner transformation rather than carried away by the eccentric ideas that have borrowed the name of Yoga.
• To bring a synthesis between Ancient spiritual wisdom and modern scientific knowledge: the perfect combination of the two, to understand the nature of reality. Where by the outer aspects of our lives can be harmonized with our spiritual purpose. This includes bringing peace, harmony , self- awareness and bliss within the individual and in the society
• To have an integrated and holistic approach to yoga therapy and healing.
• To form a consistent and intelligible system of thought of the teachings of different schools of yoga.
• Effectively bringing the age old, and unifying ancient spiritual wisdom to the modern life style for psychological security and spiritual fulfillment.
• To highlight the spiritual aspect of yoga besides giving ample attention to the modern approach of physical and psychological health and wellbeing.
Sarvaguna Yoga has a team of highly qualified, and professional teachers in both Ancient Yogic Sciences and Modern Scientific disciplines and real life yogis with deep experience in the subject.
Sarvaguna Yoga is a centre of holistic healing, an ideal place to learn Yoga philosophy, Asanas, Meditation, Pranayama, Kundalini yoga, Hatha Yoga, chakra balancing, Mudra therapy, Reiki healing, Sanskrit language, Vedic Mantra chanting, basics of Ayurveda. The school also conducts one to one healing sessions, which include Reiki and pranic healings, spiritual therapy, mantra initiation, healing meditations, kundalini healing sessions, chakra balancing techniques, and Psycho-Spiritual therapy sessions.
How to Reach
- Airway Connectivity
- Indira Gandhi International Airport, Delhi. Kangra Airport, Dharamshala
- Railway Connectivity
- Pathankot Railway Station
- Roadway Connectivity
- Reaching by TRAIN: There are no direct Trains to reach Dharmashala. Pathankot (Earlier Known as Chakki Bank) is the nearest Railway station to a reach Dharmashala. Patankot Railway station is well connected by rail from all other major cities in India. The distance from Pathonkot to our Yoga centre is about 100 kms and it costs around 1500 INR to reach the centre by Taxi. If you choose to travel by Train, we strongly recommend you to book your train tickets through Indian govt Rail website: www.indianrail.gov.in or www.irctc.co.in. You should have your identity proof while booking your train tickets. Reaching by BUS – There are daily bus services from Delhi to Dharamsala every evening, it’s about 10 to 12 hours journey with a fare of INR 300-1300 depending upon the type of bus you choose to travel. Local government or private sleeper buses, AC or Non AC chair are available from New Delhi and from other major cities. This option is the most economical. Bus services are also available from Manali and Shimla. You can book your bus online at www.redbus.in or www.hptdc.nic.in/bus.htm. We can provide you more details information about travel to Dharamsala if you need.
Wi-Fi/ Internet, Locker, Double Bed,
Wi-Fi/ Internet, Locker, Double Bed,