AyurWayanad Ayurveda Kalari Marma | Wayanad, Kerala | Outskirts
Panchakarma helps in detoxification and rejuvenation of the body with help of medicated oils. The practices of Panchakarma are extremely gentle, effective and nurturing. This special treatment of oil massages prescribed in the ancient Indian medical text have been practiced in Kerala for many centuries, practiced in accordance with great works of “CharakaSamhita”. Ayurveda prescribes Panchakarma Therapy for the cleansing of body toxins.
Purvakarma: Pre-purification Measures - Before the actual operation of purification begins, there is a need to prepare the body in prescribed methods to encourage the body to let go of the toxins. The methods used in this are Abhyangam, Shirodhara and Elakizhi. Oil is applied to the entire body with a particular type of massage which helps the toxins to move towards the gastro-intestinal tract. Oil massage also makes the superficial and deep tissues soft and supple.
Panchakarma means five types of therapeutic measures and includes:
Vaman: therapeutic vomiting or Emesis Therapy.
Vamana is a medicinal emesis therapy for removing the Kapha toxins collected in the body and the respiratory tract. This is given to people with high Kapha imbalance. Daily treatment involves loosening and mobilizing the toxins in an effort to finally eliminate them.
Vamana is highly beneficial in ailments like Bronchial Asthma, Chronic Allergies, Vitiligo, Psoriasis, Hyperacidity, Chronic Indigestion Nasal Congestion, Edema, Obesity, Psychological disorders, Skin disorders.
1. Welcome Drink on Arrival
2. Accommodation in uniquely designed, independent villas/Rooms
3. All Meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner - Veg. only)
4. Daily allotment of in-room mineral-water [1 per person per day, max of 2 bottles per room per day]; unlimited supply of herbal-water.
5. Ayurvedic/Kalari Marma Therapies for Rejuvenation
6. Herbal drink after each session of treatments
7. Group Yoga sessions
8. Meditation classes
9. Complimentary Lecture on Ayurveda
10. Complimentary Lecture on Yoga
11. Complimentary Village Walk
12. Daily Personal Lifestyle & Fitness Evaluation
13. Internal medicines given for your treatment can only be ascertained as your treatment progresses.
14. All applicable taxes
TV , A/C , Wi-Fi/ Internet , Locker , Double Bed , Western-Style Bathroon , Hot Water Facility , In-room Dining ,
TV , Locker , Double Bed , Indian-Style Bathroom , Western-Style Bathroon , Hot Water Facility , In-room Dining ,
TV , Wi-Fi/ Internet , Locker , Double Bed , Western-Style Bathroon , Hot Water Facility , In-room Dining ,
Not Just a Retreat, It's a Home
Ayurwayanad Ayurveda/Kalari Marma Treatment center is located in Meenangadi,
Wayanad, Kerala. Kerala is a special place for guests who are seeking a tranquil
environment combined with traditional Ayurveda for the body, mind, and soul.
Ayurwayanad features exquisitely furnished villa with sparkling clean rooms with all
modern amenities including running hot/cold water showers and Wi-Fi.
Ayurwayanad offers a holistic and integrated approach to health. Body constitution
analysis (dosha diagnosis) is offered here, along with internal and external treatments, and
dietary regimens. The Ayurvedic center offers clean and fully-equipped treatment rooms,
medical monitoring of the treatment procedures by the doctor, experienced and friendly
female and male therapists, treatment reviews & follow-up through email or Skype,
familiarization classes in Ayurveda and the Ayurvedic lifestyle.
Ayurwayanad Ayurveda and Kalari Marma treatment team is led by Dr. Shyba and Marma
and Kalari Treatment is Headed by Mr. Santosh Achary Gurukul, who is having an
experience of 20 years in Treatment and Kalari.
Yoga and meditation classes are also held every morning. Individual classes and workshops
may be arranged by request. The center will also be conducting batch courses for
Kalarippayattu Training starting from one week to 12 years.
Nestled in nature’s bosom and overlooking the great mountains and the coffee plantations,
Ayurwayanad offers comfort and relaxation through the most revered healing method
known to man – the ancient Indian tradition of Ayurveda.
With AyurWayanad’s comfortable, eco-friendly, and well-appointed rooms, treatments
tailored for you by Ayurvedic doctors, and training in yoga and meditation, we aim to fulfill
you at every level: body, mind, and soul. Their methods have been developed through years
of research and travel. For you, They have created not just a retreat center, but a home.
How to Reach
- Closest Airport
- Closest Railway Station
- Traveling by Road
- Patients will be served food as per the doctors advise
- The client should strictly obey the rules and regulations of Ayurwayanad
- The package may vary if there is a change in the disease condition.
- The cost may vary if the patient opt a different class of accommodation after
- Patient or client are not allowed to travel or move out of the premises without
taking prior permission from the treating doctors/ respective authorities.
- Airport pick will be arranged at an extra cost.
- Air Condition cost not included in the package, it is 500 per day.
- 80 % refund before 3 days of check in
- 60 % refund before 2 days of checkin
- 50% refund before 24 hours of check in