Raha City Center
Raha City Center
Package Prices starting at-
The Raha City Center is a national and international award-winning, ISO 9001-2008 certified resort which also has a Green leaf accreditation - the highest in the category from the Kerala government's Department of Tourism. Raha Bamboo Lagoon Ayurveda Village bears the torch of the 5,000-year-old time-tested science of life. It has been in the forefront to provide the best Ayurveda treatment services against a wide range of diseases. The success rate in certain difficult to treat cases made Raha the best sought after one in Kerala.
How to Reach
- Airway Connectivity
- Cochin International Airport (COK)
- Railway Connectivity
- Tripunithura Railway Station
- Roadway Connectivity
- 32 Km from Cochin International Airport
1. Reservation will be confirmed against the 50% payment of the total amount booking.
2. Confirmation would be given on first come first service basis.
3. Personal laundry, telephone calls other additional services requested will be charged extra.
4. All package rates include the cost of all consultations, treatments, massages, oils, herbs, accommodation, yoga, meditation, the clothes will be provided on your arrival.
5. Guests are expected to maintain silence and respect the silence of the fellow guests.
- Free cancellation is permitted only if it is made before 30 days to date of arrival
- For Cancellations made between 7 – 21 days prior to arrival, 50% of the entire amount will be charged
- For Cancellations made between 0 – 7 days prior to arrival, 80% of the entire amount will be charged.
# Note: ''For all refunds, the payment gateway charges, service charges and taxes will be deducted. Only the balance will be paid''.
Wi-Fi/ Internet, Locker, Double Bed,