HERBAL BEAUTY & SKIN CARE
Ayurveda Yoga Village | Gokarna, Karnataka | Riverside
How does this program help?
At Ayurveda Yoga Villa, beauty management and skin care is aimed at freeing the body of ama (toxins), restoring cellular nutrition and balancing the doshas for improved blood circulation and waste elimination. This includes procedures like cleansing, massages, herbal steam, gentle scrubs, facial packs, toning, rejuvenating and moisturizing. This program can also help in healing scars by stimulating the deepest layers of the skin.
How many days?
Minimum 1 week, ideally 2 weeks, and for better results, 3 to 4 weeks, depending on your present condition and your expectations.
What is the therapy like?
Besides the oral herbal medication to purify the blood and promote elimination, we give massages with special herbs and warm herbal oils to improve toning of tissues and for increased blood and oxygen supply to every cell of the body. The Ayurvedic diet with plenty of fruits and fruit juices also helps to clean the internal system. All the Ayurvedic herbs used in this program will be based on your personal body constitution and the fruits and vegetables you will consume will be according to your skin type.
Yoga & Pranayama sessions twice daily to detoxify the body, improve blood circulation and make you feel very light and flexible. Nature walks and meditation will also calm your nerves and increase your peace of mind – which will in turn reflect like an aura of beauty from within.
- Abyangam: A massage with a specific combination of oils and herbs to release muscle and joint stiffness and improve blood circulation and elimination.
- Thalapothichil: Following a head and face massage, herbal paste is applied to the scalp.
- Swedana: Opening the pores of the skin through steam and warm herbal oils.
- Mukha lepanam: Mud packs and facial packs with special herbs.
- Tarpanam: Herbal filling on the closed eyes to refresh the optical nerves and remove wrinkles. Tarpanam is also performed on the ears for cleansing.
- Siro Mukha Abhyangam: A deep tissue massage on head, face and neck.
- Madhu Abyangam: A massage with honey mixed with herbs.
- Ksheera Abyangam: A massage with milk cream mixed with herbs.
- Ahara: A special Ayurvedic diet consisting of fruits and herbal juices.
The above mentioned treatment plan is the general Stress Management Therapy for a normal healthy person. However, our ajarya will have to check your past medical history and diagnose your present health condition before finalizing the treatment plan that is right for you.
InclusionsAccommodation in single bedroom with attached bathroom
Yoga, pranayama & Meditation sessions
All food & drinks (No meat, fish, eggs, alcohol)
All Ayurvedic treatments & Oral Medication prescribed by our ajarya
Daily Consultations & Check-up with Resident Ajarya
Health Profile & Body Constitution consultation
Take away Medicine
Wi-Fi/ Internet , Double Bed , Single Bed , Western-Style Bathroon , Hot Water Facility ,
Welcome to Ayurveda Yoga Village !
Welcome to Ayurveda Yoga Village, a sister resort to the Internationally acclaimed Ayurveda Yoga Villa
In response to demand from our clients from around the world we have created a beautiful sanctuary where our guests can escape the stresses and strains of the modern world and relax and rejuvenate mind, body and spirit in beautiful healing surroundings.
Located less than 10 meters from the beach Ayurveda Yoga Village is set in 10 acres of luscious tropical land and benefits from the incredible healing energy of the sea. All of our 20 cottages are nestled discreetly amongst the pine, coconut and mango trees and are close enough to enjoy the calming sound of the Arabian ocean.
We offer a big, bright and ultra-modern living area with utmost comforts. But with a huge garden you may well find yourself spending more time outside enjoying your spectacular surrounds. Our splendid eco Cottage has a comfortable bed and an extended living space that fold into your private deck..
How to Reach
- Closest Airport
- Goa International Airport (173 kms) Mangalore International Airport(198kms) Hubli Domestic Airport(185kms)
- Closest Railway Station
- Honavar railway station (8Kms) Kumta railway station (8kms)
- Traveling by Road
- Smoking strictly prohibited in our campus .
- Prices are subject to change – You can pay only rates at the times of booking.provided on the Service, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited.
Once you confirm the reservation you have to pay the 20% of the total as Advance deposit to secure your reservation. You do also have to notify the payment as and when it is done, by any of the aforementioned means of communication.
No refund for cancellations, it will hold up to 1year, you can make fresh booking with available dates with this amount.
You can postpone your stay up to one week for free of cost; however we appreciate doing it at least one week prior to the check in date as per booking. The postponement for more than one week done between booked check in date and one week prior to the same will cause a processing fee of 10 % on the paid advance amount.
You can pre-pone your stay as per the availably without any cost.