Maa Yoga Ashram | Rishikesh, Uttarakhand | Himalayas
Pradhanakarma: A highly individualized treatment, based on the needs of the patient, depending on their Ayurvedic constitutional type, doshic imbalances, age, among others factors. The specialized Ayurveda practitioner decides if the patient requires all or only parts of the therapy.
The director of our Ayurveda Retreat is Yogi Dr. Amrit Raj, a 4th generation Ayurvedic Doctor and certified yoga 500 teacher with a deep commitment to helping people attain a balanced mind, body and spirit so that equilibrium can be established and optimal health and happiness can be achieved. The power of Yogi Dr. Amrit Raj’s approach to health is that it looks beyond the changing physical structure of the human body to the value of intelligence that directs and orchestrates this continuous flow of matter.
Maa Yoga Ahram offer Ayurveda Life Style consultation, Ayurveda detoxification therapies like Panchakarma, Shirodhara, Yoga sessions, meditation sessions, Chakra balancing sessions: For ailments such as:
1. Stress, Anxiety, Depression, Tension and Psychological problems.
2. Joints pains, Arthritis, Backache, Spondylitis and Rheumatic problems.
3. Asthma, Allergy, Chronic Cough, Flu, Sinusitis and Respiratory problems.
4. Sexual dysfunctions like Premature Ejaculation and lack of Libido.
5. Diabetes, Hypertension, Hypo or Hyper Thyroid and Hormonal problems.
6. Obesity and Metabolic disorders.
7. Headache, Migraine, Acidity and Digestion problems.
8. Sleep disorders.
9. Chronic Fatigue syndrome.
10. Skin, Nail and Hair problems.
11. Pediatric and Gynecological problems.
Inclusions9 Nights Accommodation
Daily Doctor Consultation
ExclusionsAny Personal Expense
Wi-Fi/ Internet , Double Bed , Single Bed , Western-Style Bathroon , Hot Water Facility ,
Maa Yoga Ashram, Rishikesh offers yoga retreats, Ayurveda retreats, Yoga Teacher Training and Panchakarma treatments under the guidance of Yogi Dr. Amrit Raj.
The ashram was founded in 2012 by Yogi Dr. Amrit Raj, who is a fourth generation qualified Ayurvedic doctor and a 500-hour registered yoga teacher (RYT) with Yoga Alliance, USA. His unique and holistic approach to wellness comprises elements of Yoga, Ayurveda and Panchakarma. They practice a holistic, non-invasive, natural manner, utilizing the principles of Ayurvedic Science and Yogic Sciences.
- Daily yoga, meditation sessions
- Yoga Alliance USA 200- hour Yoga Teacher Training certification course
- Efficient team of well- experienced Yoga instructors
- Optimal health and happiness
- Learn 100 & 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training
- Learn 300 & 500-hour Yoga Teacher Training
- Experienced English-speaking instructors
- Organic meals 3 times a day
- Experience Ganga Aarti at its best
- Location: Tapovan, Rishikesh.
- Accommodation: Single, double and Suite
- Climate: Cooler Tropical climate and
- Temperature: 20-24º C (cross check on changing weather conditions)
- Nearest International Airport: Jollygrant International Airport, Dehradun
Range of Yoga practise, treatments and therapies
- Asanas, Pranayama
- Kriyas, Anatomy
- Adjustment, alignment, mantra chanting
- Meditation and many more traditional Yoga techniques.
- Hands-on training program on classical yoga studies in the very land where Yoga originated.
- Theory & practical for all the above are practised
- Stress, Anxiety
- Depression, Tension and Psychological problems
- Joints pains, Arthritis, Backache, Spondylitis and Rheumatic problems
- Asthma, Allergy, Chronic Cough, Flu, Sinusitis and Respiratory problems
- Sexual dysfunctions like Premature Ejaculation and lack of Libido
- Diabetes, Hypertension, Hypo or Hyper Thyroid and Hormonal problems
- Obesity and Metabolic disorders
- Headache, Migraine, Acidity and Digestion problems
- Sleep disorders
- Chronic Fatigue syndrome
- Skin, Nail and Hair problems
- Paediatric and Gynaecological problems
1. Yoga Teacher Training
2. Yoga Books
3. Patanjali Yoga Sutras.
4. Anatomy of Yoga and Physiology
5. Delicious Ayurvedic meals
6. Access to splash pool
- Air Fares
- Airport transfers
- Personal expenses
Check in: Flexible
Check out: Flexible
- Pashmina shopping
- Triveni Ghat
- White water rafting
- Beatles Ashram
- Ganga Arti
- Local temples
- Rajaji National Park
- Neer Garh Waterfall
- Shopping local spices
- Adventure sports
- Trekking Himalayas
- Flavour of rural life at the foothills of Himalayas
How to Reach
- Closest Airport
- Jollygrant International Airport, Dehradun
- Closest Railway Station
- Rishikesh Railway station
- Traveling by Road
- Connected to all major cities
Any Indian or foreigner who has interest in learning ancient traditional yoga and its applied science, with the ability to follow the instructions and lectures in English. The applicant's age should be between 18 to 60 years age at the time of admission. The applicant should be in a good physical condition because we have a very busy schedule with at least 7 to 9 hours daily.
All fees are non refundable. Students/Guests once booked can take any schedule program within a year time period.