Ayurveda Panchakarma Program
Devaaya Ayurveda and Nature Cure Centre | Panjim, Goa | Outskirts
The Ayurvedic Panchakarma therapy program at Devaaya is the best way to detoxify, cleanse and rejuvenate oneself. The basic treatments include: Abhyanga, Swedan, AntarSnehan, Virechan, Basti, Shirodhara, Pizichill, Sarvangdhara, Navrakizhi, Nasya & health consultation. Any additional therapies are carried out according to the specific disease of the patient and length of the package. The package will be finalized after consultation with the Ayurvedic doctors who will customize it to help achieve optimum results.
#Note: The exact number of treatments may vary according to the length of the package and the individual's state of health. Some of the above-mentioned therapies are also offered more than once.
• Well-appointed A/C room with TV.
• Daily Doctor’s consultation.
• Full diet (Vegetarian )
• Kriya Session
• Therapies as per plan. (90 min therapies per day per person)
• 2 Yoga Sessions per day (General & Advanced)
• Guided Meditation.
• Use of Fitness Centre & Swimming Pool.
• Cycling, Nature Walk and other indoor activities.
• Transfers to & fro from Goa airport to the Centre.
TV , A/C , Locker , Double Bed , Single Bed , Telephone , Butler Service ,
The ambiance, the serenity, and the spiritual vibes make Devaaya a paradise. Devaaya's Ayurveda and Yoga center offers extensive facilities for providing authentic Panchakarma and wellness treatment programs backed by a team of Ayurvedic doctors and male/female therapists. It also offers advanced yoga courses to those who desire to have a healthy and stress-free lifestyle. Each of the therapies offered contribute's to the overall healing and rejuvenation process, working on multiple levels of the individual, to give a thorough cleansing and healing effect on the body, mind and soul.
- 23 treatment rooms
- Complimentary Wi-fi
- In house fresh produce of herbs and vegetables
- Situated at Divar Island in Goa
- Set on a lush five-acre property amidst swaying palms.
- 3 freshly cooked vegetarian meals
- 3 Well- experienced Ayurvedic doctors
- 30 Well- trained male & female therapists in Ayurvedic treatment
- 60 luxurious rooms built in true Goan style cottages.
- This Ayurveda and Yoga Retreat is 10 kms from Panaji (Goa's capital city)
- Individual balconies overlooking the river, the fields or the gardens.
- Location: Goa, India
- Accommodation: Suites, Villa, Superior rooms
- Climate: Tropical and Temperature: 30-35º C
- Nearest International Airport: Dabolim International Airport, Goa
- Facilities such as Jacuzzis / steam rooms and Saunas as well as the outdoor facilities like a Swimming pool, Meditation/Yoga, hall, a Gym, a Jogging track, etc
Range of treatments and therapies
- Ayurveda Therapy
- Yoga Retreat
- Stress Management
- Weight loss
- Complete body consultation by the resort's physician
- Daily therapies
- Complimentary Yoga and Meditation sessions
- Personalized diet plan
- Access to the resort's various amenities including Sauna/Steam Bath /Jacuzzi.
- Well-appointed A/C room
- Sattvic Vegetarian meals
- Complementary Airport transfer from the nearest airport.
- Air Fares
- Personal expenses
- Special therapies are not included in the standard package
- If recommended by the doctor will be charged extra.
- Sightseeing and visits to other places of interest can be availed by guests at extra cost.
Check in: 2:00pm
Check out: 12:00am
- Basilica of Jesus
- Dudhsagar Waterfalls
- Boat cruise
- Aguada Fort
- Miramar Beach
- Calangute Beach
- Water Sports
- Scuba Diving
- Water rafting at Valpoi river
How to Reach
- Closest Airport
- Dabolim International Airport, Goa
- Closest Railway Station
- Thivim Railway Station
- Traveling by Road
- There are many buses run available from different cities to Goa
• Our check-in timing is at 14:00 hrs & check-out at 12:00 hrs.
• Early check-in / late check-out will be charged Rs.3000/- on single occupancy and Rs.4000/- on double occupancy. Subject to the availability.
• We do not encourage children below the age of 12 yrs and above 12 are considered as adults.
• Extension of stay/room count will be calculated on the pro-rata basis.
• Transfers are only included in 7 nights & above Ayurveda and Naturopathy therapy packages.
• Doctor prescribed internal and on discharge, medication will be chargeable.
• Any other facility not included in the tariff will be charged extra.
• Alcohol, cigarettes, soft drinks, aerated beverages and non-vegetarian food are not permitted at Devaaya. Guests are not permitted to bring these items to the retreat.
If the booking is canceled before 30 days of arrival, there is no cancellation fee.
For cancellation of any confirmed booking, if informed:
- Before 21 days of arrival, then 25% of the package amount will be charged.
- Before 14 days of arrival, then 50% of the package amount will be charged.
- Less than 7 days of arrival Or No Show, then 100% (entire) amount will be forfeited.