Arthritis Treatment Program
AyurWayanad Ayurveda Kalari Marma | Wayanad, Kerala | Outskirts
Ayurveda distinguishes three categories of Arthritis corresponding to vata, Pitta and kapha. To treat this condition properly it is vital to carefully diagnose which type Arthritis you have.
If Arthritis is due to Vata, your joints will crack and pop. They become dry and are not swollen, as they may be, if excess vata is not the cause. The joints may also feel cold to the touch. They are painful mostly upon movement, and there is usually one particular tender spot. Jogging, jumping, for any strenuous exercise tends to aggravate the pain.
Pitta type Arthritis is characterized by inflammation, the joint become swollen, and is painful even without movement. Looks red and feels hot to the touch.
Kapha type arthritis the joint also become stiff and swollen, but it feels cold and clammy rather than hot. Little movement rather than aggravating the pain tends to relieve it. The pain is Greater in the morning and as the person starts moving around the pain diminishes.
Ayuwayanad Ayurvedic centre advise various types of treatment for arthritis ranging from Panchakarma to natural treatments etc.Treatment for each type of Arthritis is unique but for all cases it is important to know that Arthritis begins in the colon.
Depending on the person’s Lifestyle, diet and emotional pattern Vata, Pitta, kapha goes out of balance, then that particular dosha slows down Agni( digestive fire), everything in the toxic, sticky byproduct of digestion known as ama.
Vata the main active dosha brings the Ama into the colon and from there it travels through the system and Lodges in the asthi Dhatu( bone tissue) and in the joints giving rise to the stiffness and pain characteristics of arthritis.
Ayur Wayanad ayurvedic centre aims in treating Arthritis to remove the Ama from the joint and bring it back to the colon and then to eliminate it. This is why to relieve Arthritis it is important to keep the colon clean. To accomplish this if you do not know positively whether it is vata, Pitta, kapha arthritis taking some warm water will be effective for all types.
1. Welcome Drink on Arrival
2. Accommodation in uniquely designed, independent villas/Rooms
3. All Meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner - Veg. only)
4. Daily allotment of in-room mineral-water [1 per person per day, max of 2 bottles per room per day]; unlimited supply of herbal-water.
5. Ayurvedic/Kalari Marma Therapies for Arthriris
6. Herbal drink after each session of treatments
7. Group Yoga sessions
8. Meditation classes
9. Complimentary Lecture on Ayurveda
10. Complimentary Lecture on Yoga
11. Complimentary Village Walk
12. Daily Personal Lifestyle & Fitness Evaluation
13. Internal medicines given for your treatment can only be ascertained as your treatment progresses.
14. All applicable taxes
TV , A/C , Wi-Fi/ Internet , Locker , Double Bed , Western-Style Bathroon , Hot Water Facility , In-room Dining ,
TV , Locker , Double Bed , Indian-Style Bathroom , Western-Style Bathroon , Hot Water Facility , In-room Dining ,
TV , Wi-Fi/ Internet , Locker , Double Bed , Western-Style Bathroon , Hot Water Facility , In-room Dining ,
Not Just a Retreat, It's a Home
Ayurwayanad Ayurveda/Kalari Marma Treatment center is located in Meenangadi,
Wayanad, Kerala. Kerala is a special place for guests who are seeking a tranquil
environment combined with traditional Ayurveda for the body, mind, and soul.
Ayurwayanad features exquisitely furnished villa with sparkling clean rooms with all
modern amenities including running hot/cold water showers and Wi-Fi.
Ayurwayanad offers a holistic and integrated approach to health. Body constitution
analysis (dosha diagnosis) is offered here, along with internal and external treatments, and
dietary regimens. The Ayurvedic center offers clean and fully-equipped treatment rooms,
medical monitoring of the treatment procedures by the doctor, experienced and friendly
female and male therapists, treatment reviews & follow-up through email or Skype,
familiarization classes in Ayurveda and the Ayurvedic lifestyle.
Ayurwayanad Ayurveda and Kalari Marma treatment team is led by Dr. Shyba and Marma
and Kalari Treatment is Headed by Mr. Santosh Achary Gurukul, who is having an
experience of 20 years in Treatment and Kalari.
Yoga and meditation classes are also held every morning. Individual classes and workshops
may be arranged by request. The center will also be conducting batch courses for
Kalarippayattu Training starting from one week to 12 years.
Nestled in nature’s bosom and overlooking the great mountains and the coffee plantations,
Ayurwayanad offers comfort and relaxation through the most revered healing method
known to man – the ancient Indian tradition of Ayurveda.
With AyurWayanad’s comfortable, eco-friendly, and well-appointed rooms, treatments
tailored for you by Ayurvedic doctors, and training in yoga and meditation, we aim to fulfill
you at every level: body, mind, and soul. Their methods have been developed through years
of research and travel. For you, They have created not just a retreat center, but a home.
How to Reach
- Closest Airport
- Closest Railway Station
- Traveling by Road
- Patients will be served food as per the doctors advise
- The client should strictly obey the rules and regulations of Ayurwayanad
- The package may vary if there is a change in the disease condition.
- The cost may vary if the patient opt a different class of accommodation after
- Patient or client are not allowed to travel or move out of the premises without
taking prior permission from the treating doctors/ respective authorities.
- Airport pick will be arranged at an extra cost.
- Air Condition cost not included in the package, it is 500 per day.
- 80 % refund before 3 days of check in
- 60 % refund before 2 days of checkin
- 50% refund before 24 hours of check in