Akshi Yogashala is a Rishikesh-based Yoga School that offers 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training and 5-day Yoga and Ayurveda retreat programs in Varkala, Kerala.
Akshi Yogashala helps students move in the holy grail of Yoga and Ayurveda through its five-day retreat program in a serene environment of Kerala.
Akshi Yogashala in Varkala sits amidst a grove of the coconut trees so that guests can experience the magnificence of the calmness of the environment. Its programs also provide intensive knowledge of Ayurveda besides Yoga, meditation, and pranayama. Guest's will also experience the art of massage, spa treatment and panchakarma therapies during the stay.
The center offers RYT certified yoga teachers gain considerable training and expertise to teach and spread the art of Ashtanga Yoga, Hatha Yoga, Meditation, Chakra cleansing including detoxification therapy, mud therapy and water therapy. In the evening, students can visit Indian temples or can stroll on Varkala beach.
Guests will have access to various facilities to make their stay comfortable and memorable. These include:
- Hot and Cold water with shower
- Ayurveda center in the hotel for rejuvenation
- Pick and drop facilities from nearby airport and railway station with extra cost
- Travel and touring facilities
- Free Wi-Fi Services
- Early morning or late evening stroll at beach
Akshi Yogashala is located at varkala in Kerala where the golden beaches and spr...
How to Reach
- Airway Connectivity
- Trivandrum International Airport
- Railway Connectivity
- Trivandrum Central Railway Station
- Roadway Connectivity
- KSRTC buses run regularly from Thiruvananthapuram. Tourists who are arriving from Kochi can take a bus from Thiruvananthapuram and reach Attingal. From Attingal they will have to board another bus to reach Varkala.