• Accommodation for 4 days at a premium studio- with an open to sky shower, a private sit out overlooking mirror pool.
• On arrival, you shall receive: a bottle of wine, fruit basket, and cookies.
• An elaborate breakfast with vegetable shooters & fruit juices served in Vineyard Bistro.
• Lunch & dinner will be served at Olive Garden Restaurant, Buffet / TDH.
• A Romantic Candle Lit dinner once during the stay with a bottle of wine on TDH menu – served in the Olive Garden or at your room.
• Abhyanga once, per guest during stay (Abhyanga is an ayurvedic procedure that includes body massage with warm oil).
• Shirodhara or Facial once per guest during the stay. (Shirodhara is a treatment for the nervous system. Shirodhara can provide relief to symptoms of hypertension,stress)
• Half day sightseeing in a private chauffeur driven car visiting the famous Chamundi hills & Mysore Palace.
• Access to swimming pool for a good swim or to simply relax by the pool.
Mysore is home to kings and warriors, giraffes from the savannah, and Ashtanga yoga gurus. Named after the demon Mahishasura, Mysore was the seat of Wodeyar and Vijayanagara dynasties, and where Tipu Sultan died for his land, sabre in hand, in his resistance against the British empire.
Sitting amidst this is the Mysore Windflower with its palatial rooms, rain showers, private sit-outs and a glorious view of the Chamundi Hills. The resort offers the world-class Emerge Spa, which won the 2009 Asia Spa award for the Best Ayurveda Spa in India. The Spa is known for its Panchakarma detoxification programe, conducted by experienced therapists.
The resort also offers a multi-cuisine, open-air restaurant. free Wi-Fi and a multitude of indoor and outdoor activities for the entire family.
-TV A/C Wi-Fi/ Internet Double Bed Single Bed Telephone Hot Water Facility
How to Reach
- Airway Connectivity
- Bengaluru International Airport
- Railway Connectivity
- Wi-Fi enabled Mysore Railway Station
- Roadway Connectivity
- Volvo buses travel to-and-fro from Bangalore to Mysore every 10 minutes.