Shri Raam Institute
Package Prices starting at-
Shri Raam Institute offers training programs, worldwide retreats, and spiritual pilgrimages are designed specifically to create skilled meditators.
The Shri Raam Institute of Meditation is dedicated to providing authentic, demanding, and transformative training in the spiritual science of meditation, or dhyana. Their philosophy, as expressed through their programming, is to address all aspects of a meditator’s life because all of life has an effect on meditation. With training and discipline, a dedicated practitioner can slowly transform the entirety of her or his life, from the inside out, resulting in a way of living that is synonymous with joy, sustainable, purposeful joy.
At Shri Raam programs are offered in a variety of formats, including online courses, virtual group meditations, written resources, Sadhana retreats, and an annual Pilgrimage Beyond Imagination to the spiritual home, the Himalayas.
The path of meditation as taught by the Himalayan masters is a rigorous path. Programs offered here are available to all who seek authentic inner wisdom, all who seek the skills of living spiritually in the world, and all who seek to realize their true Self. The teachings are based on the oral and written traditions of the Himalayan Masters, which have been tested and validated for centuries; The teachings are also based on their own experience as lifelong practitioners and perennial students of these Masters.
Each of their courses is intended to leave the participant with practical skills. Skills that will be cultivated and refined through practice, and which fit into a comprehensive way of living that has been proven to lead to spiritual success. The practice of these practical, spiritual skills is known as “Sadhana”. The one who engages in Sadhana is known as a “Sadhaka”. The mission of Shri Raam Institute of Meditation is to create skilled Sadhakas.
The team at Shri Raam Institute has been rigorously trained by meditation masters from the Himalayas:
- Trained in the subtleties of holistic health and the essential spiritual principles of food.
- Trained in the physical practices of the body to strengthen and purify this sacred vessel.
- Trained in the experiential knowledge of the life forces of the universe.
- Trained in the sacred scriptures of the Himalayas.
- Trained in the ancient philosophy of the Yogis.
- Trained in the vast science and techniques of meditation.
- And trained, at the feet of Masters, in the oral traditions of the Himalayas which will never be written down, but are instead passed on by the Guru to qualified students.
How to Reach
- Airway Connectivity
- Jolly Grant Airport, Dehradun, Uttarakhand
- Railway Connectivity
- Dehradun Railway Station
- Roadway Connectivity
- Connected to all major cities.
Private Deluxe RoomIncludes
TV, A/C, Wi-Fi/ Internet,
Shared Deluxe RoomIncludes
TV, A/C, Wi-Fi/ Internet,