THE HEALTH ARC
1. Rates given below include Doctors' consults, a yoga-acharya consult on checking-in, prescribed medicines on campus, one major and one minor treatment a day (unless otherwise prescribed by the Doctor), 3 group sessions a day of yoga, meditation, pranayama,
bed-tea/coffee, all 3 meals in the restaurant, low bandwidth Wi-Fi and accommodation.
2. There are specific doctor-led programs for different health issues. Since Ayurveda has no one-solution fits all prescriptions, the individual treatment regime will be developed by the
doctor during the check-in consultation with each guest.
3. Some specific programs are: Spine and joint care, detox / Panchakarma, rejuvenation, stress
management, beauty program and anti-obesity.
4. Under the Health Arc it is possible to have one on one yoga, Pranayama and meditation sessions as an optional extra.
THE YOGA ARC
1. Rates given include Yoga acharya consults, one doctor consult on check-in, 3 group
sessions of yoga, meditation, Pranayama everyday, individual one-on-one sessions interspersed with small group sessions (at most 3 people) which over the program, explore
Yoga philosophy, chanting, asanas, meditation techniques, healing through breath (pranayama) and therapeutic yoga. Bed tea/ coffee, all 3 meals in the restaurant, low
bandwidth Wi-Fi and accommodation are included.
2. Under the Yoga Arc, it is possible to address focused health issues (like specific body pain, stiffness, restlessness etc) and this will be explored during the Yoga Acharya's check-in
consultation with each guest.
3. Under the Yoga Arc it is possible to have treatments on payment of one-off rates available with reception.
1. The tariffs below are valid till March 31st 2016.
2. Please add 6% service charges to the below rates to get the exact package charge.
3. All stays of more than 14 nights, attract a small drop in the daily rates. This is Rs.500 per night for health arc and Rs. 200 for Yoga arc.
4. Optional extras include laundry, dedicated data card, transport (airport transfers free for stays of 14 + nights), individual Yoga sessions (if on the Health Arc) and treatments if on the Yoga Arc, etc.
5. This is a strictly vegetarian facility.
6. No alcohol is permitted.
7. Smoking is not allowed except in the designated smoking zone.
8. No outside food or drink items can be brought in.
CHECK IN, CHECK OUT POLICY
a) 24 hour check out
b) 3 hour grace period beyond the 24 hour check out time: no charge
c) Up to 8 hours after check out time: half charge without treatment cost
d) Beyond 8 hours after check out time: full charge without treatment cost.
If incurred, post-check- out time charges (as shown above) will be added to the above costs at the
time of final billing. Check-out is defined as the time of releasing the room, not of leaving the property. Thus guests always have the option of releasing the room and staying in the common
spaces of the 'gram after final billing is done.
CANCELLATION AND POSTPONEMENT POLICY
a) Rooms will only be hard blocked (a confirmed booking) on payment of a 30% advance.
b) A cancellation or postponement more than 10 days before expected arrival will result in full
refund /carry over of advance.
c) A cancellation or postponement between 7 and 10 days before expected arrival will forfeit
50% of the advance paid. In the case of the postponement the remaining 50% will be seen as
an advance against the new dates.
d) A cancellation or postponement less than 7 days before expected arrival will forfeit 100 %
of the advance paid. In this case the postponed booking will be treated as a fresh booking
which will again attract the 25% advance clause.
e) If the guest cuts short his/her stay after check-in, cancellation charges of 1 night at rack rates
will be taken.
The Package Tariff holds in its entirety. The only case in which treatments will be missed is if the Doctor so orders. In this event the package-costs for the treatments missed on doctor's instructions will be deducted from the package.