Post COVID Care @Home
Post COVID Care @Home
The Post COVID recovery stage is the time to rebuild respiratory function effectively such that the immunity thus built gives one maximum resistance to all infections for months to come. Ayurveda has many tried and tested treatment procedures for an excellent recovery and rejuvenation.
AyurUniverse has designed effective Post COVID Care @Home as per AYUSH guidelines and under the guidance of expert Ayurveda Vaidya. This program addresses the essential care at multiple levels such as: flushing out chemical toxins that may hinder the immunity development and vitality levels, build and enhance lung functions, fortify the mucous layers and airways and also help the vital organs of the body to function to their best ability.
Post COVID Care @Home
The period after recovering from COVID infection is as critical as the treatment itself. The body needs to recover from the effects of high dosage medicines that would have depleted the energy levels, stamina and vitality. The Post COVID Care @Home is ideal for such recovery as it helps to:
Post COVID Care @Home – 30 days Program
- Comprehensive consultation with Ayurveda Vaidya
- Immunity Kit with medications approved by Ayush and prescribed by expert Ayurveda Vaidya
- Basic Ayurveda therapies needed for achieving the Program objectives listed above such as Nasya & Abhyanga.
- Diet recommendations
- Lifestyle guidelines
- Pranayama & Meditation Techniques to open up airways reduce stress and anxiety and build immunity and lung capacity.
- Detailed Demo videos to hand hold the exercise, therapy and Abhyanga routines.
Benefits of Post COVID Care @Home:
- Builds & Enhances immunity
- Reduces Stress & Anxiety
- Improves Respiratory & Cardiac efficiency to ensure good oxygen saturation
- Clears and opens airways to facilitate easy breathing
- Lubricates dry nasal tract to help it trap micro organisms, bacteria and viruses
Murali Naik is a dedicated Ayurvedic Practitioner with an experience of 12 years. He is also certified in prescribing diets and conducting yoga therapies for patients. He started his career as a Senior Research Fellow at FRLHT – IAIM (Institute of Ayurveda and Integrative Medicine) at Bengaluru. During his research phase, he also worked as an evening consultant at Jeevanam, Punarnva and AyurVilla Rejuvenation Centres. His first international experience was in China, where he was instrumental in setting up the 1 st ever Ayurvedic Centre in China. He introduced many traditional Ayurvedic and Panchakarma therapies at AVAIDA therapy lounge – Yoga Summit. He also supported setting up many other Ayurvedic Centres in Shanghai, Beijing and Hungshan. He worked closely with the Indian Embassy in China to promote Ayurveda and Yoga. He conducted numerous workshops and radio shows on Ayurveda. He taught Yoga, Philosophy, Applied Anatomy and Physiology at CYTCC (China Yoga Teachers Certificate Course). He has published papers in numerous journals across various topics. He also presented at the India China Cultural Week 2019 about his experience in China. He also set up an Ayurvedic Mobile Treatment Centre at Ancient Dian Village Resort to give an experience of Ayurveda to Govt. Officials in China.
Ashwini V Konnur is a dedicated Ayurveda physician who has 12 years of experience in Ayurveda, therapeutic and pregnancy yoga. She has been involved in training rural women for home remedies and personal hygiene. Having started her career in FRLHT - IAIM as a Senior Research Fellow and has done intense literary research and worked on subjects like diabetes, development of research projects and laying guidelines for research articles. She has been part of Teaching faculty in training students of Panchakarma therapist course. In 2013 Ashwini was invited as an Ayurvedic Consultant to educate women about general healthcare, pre and post-natal yoga in China. She has written number of articles relating to Ayurveda and yoga for Amruth (a bi-monthly magazine), local magazines, outlook.com & blogs for ayuruniverse.com and been aired live on TV.
Seema Kannan has a dedicated 4 years of experience as an independent consultant in Ayurveda. She specializes in management of disorders stemming from lifestyle issues. Having started her career in Ayurveda in the year 2011, she has vast experience in Ayurveda Products, formulations and Managing Ayurveda Treatment Centre. She has played an active role in helping people accept and adapt to the immense benefits of Ayurveda & Panchakarma. She has conducted many health camps and workshops for Geriatric patients and Child Immunity. She is an active blog writer and believes in networking with likeminded Ayurveda Specialists for the benefit of the community at large. She has written many articles relating to Immunity Building, Diabetes Management, Arthritis and Child Immunity Enhancement through SwarnaBindu Prashana that have helped readers take well informed decisions relating to Ayurveda and benefit from it.
- This program has been verified by Registered Ayurveda Vaidyas. Any query raised by the customer shall be redirected back to the Vaidya. Please allow us 2-3 Working days to revert on the query
- Any deviations from recommendations by the Vaidya in the due course of the program can result in contra-indications. The liability rests on the customer for the same.
- All restrictions to be followed during the program shall be explained by the Vaidya well before the start of the program. Once these instructions have been accepted and the customer starts the program and finds it difficult to continue at a later date, no refund will be entertained .
- AyurUniverse believes that the Vaidya has been duly updated on the existing health conditions of the customer and none of them remain undisclosed. In the event that the Vaidya has not been appraised of any health condition that may lead to contra-indications during the Program, the responsibility of the same shall rest totally on the customer.
- Recommended diet restriction and Do’s and Don’ts must be strictly adhered to.
- This program is intended to speed up the process of regaining vitality and immunity post COVID treatment and should NOT be mistaken as a cure for COVID.
- This program is NOT a substitute for vaccinations
- This program is intended only for those between the ages of 18 to 72
- This program requires that the Vaidya should be completely and honestly briefed about the investigations and findings during the COVID treatment and any general and specific instructions given during discharge or as a post COVID treatment.
No cancellations will be entertained once the payment has been made.