Shathayu Ayurveda Retreat | Bangalore, Karnataka | Outskirts
>> Revives all the organs.
>> Re-energizes the mind, body and soul.
>> Improves blood circulation and immunity.
>> Avoids geriatric diseases
>> Enhances lifespan.
>> Boosts concentration and memory.
>> Tones up the skin
>> De-stresses the mind, relieving it from anxiety, depression and stress.
• Consultation with the Doctor
• Accommodation for 01 nights
• All meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner). The package starts with lunch and ends with breakfast
• Customized treatment (as per Doctors advice)
• Advice on Lifestyle Management
• Advice on Diet pattern
A/C , Wi-Fi/ Internet , Locker , Double Bed , Telephone , Western-Style Bathroon ,
TV , A/C , Wi-Fi/ Internet , Locker , Double Bed , Telephone , Western-Style Bathroon , Hot Water Facility ,
TV , A/C , Wi-Fi/ Internet , Locker , Double Bed , Telephone , Indian-Style Bathroom , Western-Style Bathroon , Hot Water Facility ,
Shathayu Ayurveda has established itself as a premier wellness destination for all those who seek healing in the best of the completeness at every level: physical, mental and spiritual. Shathayu Ayurveda carries with it a history of over 115 years having been established in the year 1901 by the renowned Vidya Ratna Ramayya Swamy. Wellness is a Synergy created when mind, body and soul are in a perfect harmony with the environment. This further helps in achieving full potential thereby leading to a complete feeling of well-being. The centre offers complete health and wellness solutions under one roof.
- Daily yoga, meditation & Ayurvedic treatment sessions
- 3 freshly cooked vegetarian meals
- Been awarded “Franchisor of the year 2015” award
- Pioneer in promoting research & evidence based Ayurvedic treatment programs
- Equipped with qualified team of Ayurvedic Doctors and well-trained therapists
- Rendezvous with nature and your inner self in 5.5 acres of natural landscape
- A truly perennial dreamland like ambiance overlooking a hill on three sides and a lake
- Serving thousands of people bringing them to the path of total wellness across the globe
- Well- experienced Ayurvedic doctors
- Well- trained Therapists in Ayurvedic treatment
- Beauty treatments offered at Spa
- Ayurveda, Yoga & Meditation sessions
- Herbal Garden and vegetables
- Location: Bengaluru, India
- Accommodation: combination of 20 deluxe, and studio rooms are Green-Certified
- Climate: Tropical temperatures with 30-35º C
- Nearest International Airport: Bengaluru International Airport
- Access to a yoga hall, amphitheatre, medicinal and spiritual garden
- Go for swimming or hit the gym for conventional forms of exercises
- A family friendly retreat with a play area for children and a sports area to keep kids engaged
- Promotes holistic wellness which encompasses five major dimensions of complete well-being – mental, physical, spiritual, social and lifestyle.
- Offers premium Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy resort with international standards
- Authentic Ayurvedic healing & products with a chain of wellness centres across the world.
Range of treatments and therapies:
- Ayurveda Treatment
- Ayurveda & Rejuvenation
- Weight Management
- Skin Care
- Stress Management
- Diabetes Yoga & Meditation
- Wellness Break
- Pick up & drop to airport
- Consultation with the doctor
- Yoga asanas, breathing exercises, meditation, and relaxation
- All Meals (breakfast, lunch & dinner) vegetarian cuisine, herbal drinks
- The package starts with lunch and ends with breakfast
- Customized treatment (as per Doctors advice)
- Advice on Lifestyle Management
- Air Fares
- Personal expenses
- Laboratory reports, medicines, supplements, additional or optional therapies
Check in: 12 Noon
Check out: 11:00AM
- Culinary Experience
- Nature Walks & Hikes
- Local shopping
- Local art & photography
- Tour of Silicon Valley of India
How to Reach
- Closest Airport
- Bengaluru International Airport
- Closest Railway Station
- Bangalore City Railway Station
- Traveling by Road
- Take Kempegowda Int'l Airport Rd/KIAB Rd and KIAL Rd to NH 44 in Yerthiganahalli, Udayagiri, then Turn right at Presta Cafe after 400m you will reach Shathayu.
- The complete rate/fee of your treatment will be provided only after a health evaluation is done by qualified physicians.
- Laboratory reports, medicines, supplements, additional or optional therapies will be charged extra Common Yoga (twice a day yogasanas, breathing exercises, meditation, and relaxation), recreational & swimming pool facilities are complimentary.
- Accommodation rates are inclusive of vegetarian cuisine, herbal drinks, and dietary advice Accompanying person can select individual treatment Extra bed (maximum 3 people in a room)
- Airport transfers are available
- Taxes and service charges will be extra
- Indian rates are applicable for Indian national permanent residents
· If cancellation is made within 30 days of arrival, 25% of amount is chargeable.
· If cancellation is made within 15 days of arrival, 50% of amount is chargeable.
· If cancellation is made within 7 days of arrival, 100% of amount is chargeable.