Niramayam is a traditional heritage Ayurveda hospital and an authentic Ayurveda Centre in Kerala. It is also called as Mana for Ayurveda.
Set on a tranquil landscape amidst swaying palm trees, pristine ponds, legendary temple structures and verdant paddy fields, Niramayam is a pioneer in the arena of authentic Ayurveda treatment with a proven track record. Niramayam rightly infuses expertise, tradition, culture, and healthy Ayurvedic practices in harmony with nature for optimizing treatment results and has created a niche' for itself amongst countless of its patrons. The setting of Niramayam is conducive for Ayurvedic treatment as it is a congregation of pristine nature forms and holistic Ayurveda. The classical and specific treatments offered here at Niramayam are unique and has been the key factor to its success.
Since Ayurveda is a holistic treatment of the human body, each treatment is carried out under the careful supervision of these well-trained and expert Doctors who strictly adhere to authentic treatments as prescribed in the ancient texts of Ashtanga Ayurveda.
Niramayam offers 10 heritage category rooms blending colonial and the old world charm and every aspect of the architecture ensures that the patrons benefit of increased efficacy of the treatment without any compromise on comfort, security and convenience. All support facilities ensure that the patrons have a wholesome treatment equivalent to that of the comfort of one's own home. The hospital efficiently blends hospitality and care for the discerning health seeker with the support of courteous and well-trained staff.
Treatments offered at Niramayam :-
- Cervical Spondylitis, Lumbar Spondylitis, Back Pain, Disc Prolapse, Facial Palsy, Stroke & Complications, Rheumatic Disorders, Ankylospondylitis, Paralysis, Bone, Joint and Spine related problems.
· ENT Disorder's like Migraine, Sinusitis etc.
· Gynecological Problems like Leucorrhea, PCOD, Menstrual Complaints, and Infertility.
· Skin Disorder's like Psoriasis, Leucoderma, Dandruff & Related problems.
· BP, Diabetes.
· Piles, Fistula, Fissure.
· Pediatrics Disorders, like Autism, Cerebral palsy.
· Liver disorders like Jaundice.
· Digestive Disorders like Ulcer, Acidity, and Diarrhea etc.
· Eye diseases like Glaucoma, Short sight, Long sight etc.
· Alzheimer's disease, Parkinsonism, Multiple Sclerosis, Avascular Necrosis, Neurological Disorders, Post Traumatic Neurological Problems.
· Sports Diseases (Sports injury, Tennis elbow, Muscle).
- Urinary complaints like urinary calculi, Atonic bladder, and kidney stone.
Luxurious Royal Heritage
How to Reach
- Airway Connectivity
- Cochin International Airport Calicut International Airport ?
- Railway Connectivity
- Thrissur Railway Station- 7 Kms
- Roadway Connectivity
- Connected to all major cities