DIY Ayurveda Detox – With Abhyanga
DIY Ayurvedic Detox Program varies from a min of 10 days to a max of 16 days. It varies on individual’s metabolism, toxin levels in the body, constitution and health condition.
DIY Ayurveda Detox – With Abhyanga
Panchakarma has the following five processes at its core.
• Virechana (Purgation)
• Vamana (Emesis)
• Vasti (Enema)
• Nasya (Nasal Medication)
• Rakta Mokshana (Blood Letting)
Most of these are procedures that require visits to the therapy / treatment centre on all days of the program and hence becomes increasingly difficult to integrate into our wellness schedule as the entire
process is time consuming. To ease the complications and better integrate the benefits of detoxification
into a manageable schedule, AyurUniverse is now introducing a DIY Ayurvedic Detox Program (Virechana) that can be done within the comforts of our home but under the guidance of Expert
Ayurveda Physicians connected online.
DIY Ayurvedic Detox Program varies from a min of 10 days to a max of 16 days. It varies on individual’s
metabolism, toxin levels in the body, constitution and health condition.
The program consists of five distinct steps:
- Dosha Analysis – Analysis of Individual Body Constitution, Metabolic rate etc.
- Deepana / Paachana – Procedure to ignite digestive fires to digest the toxins
- Snehana – Procedure to liquefy fat soluble toxins
- Abhyanga or Udwarthana – Procedure to push the liquefied toxins to the gastro-intestinal track
- Virechana – Procedure to eliminate the toxins in the gastro-intestinal track through purgation
The DIY Ayurveda Detox Program has immense benefits that one can get. To list a few:
- Effectively builds Gut Immunity
- Eliminates toxins
- Effective Weight loss of at least 3 Kgs when followed religiously (more will depend on the individual body constitution)
- Marked reduction in Sugar levels, BP & Cholesterol
- Effective in improving energy levels, stamina and vigor and hence aids fitness
Murali Naik is a dedicated Ayurvedic Practitioner with an experience of 12 years. He is also certified in prescribing diets and conducting yoga therapies for patients. He started his career as a Senior Research Fellow at FRLHT – IAIM (Institute of Ayurveda and Integrative Medicine) at Bengaluru. During his research phase, he also worked as an evening consultant at Jeevanam, Punarnva and AyurVilla Rejuvenation Centres. His first international experience was in China, where he was instrumental in setting up the 1 st ever Ayurvedic Centre in China. He introduced many traditional Ayurvedic and Panchakarma therapies at AVAIDA therapy lounge – Yoga Summit. He also supported setting up many other Ayurvedic Centres in Shanghai, Beijing and Hungshan. He worked closely with the Indian Embassy in China to promote Ayurveda and Yoga. He conducted numerous workshops and radio shows on Ayurveda. He taught Yoga, Philosophy, Applied Anatomy and Physiology at CYTCC (China Yoga Teachers Certificate Course). He has published papers in numerous journals across various topics. He also presented at the India China Cultural Week 2019 about his experience in China. He also set up an Ayurvedic Mobile Treatment Centre at Ancient Dian Village Resort to give an experience of Ayurveda to Govt. Officials in China.
Ashwini V Konnur is a dedicated Ayurveda physician who has 12 years of experience in Ayurveda, therapeutic and pregnancy yoga. She has been involved in training rural women for home remedies and personal hygiene. Having started her career in FRLHT - IAIM as a Senior Research Fellow and has done intense literary research and worked on subjects like diabetes, development of research projects and laying guidelines for research articles. She has been part of Teaching faculty in training students of Panchakarma therapist course. In 2013 Ashwini was invited as an Ayurvedic Consultant to educate women about general healthcare, pre and post-natal yoga in China. She has written number of articles relating to Ayurveda and yoga for Amruth (a bi-monthly magazine), local magazines, outlook.com & blogs for ayuruniverse.com and been aired live on TV.
Seema Kannan has a dedicated 4 years of experience as an independent consultant in Ayurveda. She specializes in management of disorders stemming from lifestyle issues. Having started her career in Ayurveda in the year 2011, she has vast experience in Ayurveda Products, formulations and Managing Ayurveda Treatment Centre. She has played an active role in helping people accept and adapt to the immense benefits of Ayurveda & Panchakarma. She has conducted many health camps and workshops for Geriatric patients and Child Immunity. She is an active blog writer and believes in networking with likeminded Ayurveda Specialists for the benefit of the community at large. She has written many articles relating to Immunity Building, Diabetes Management, Arthritis and Child Immunity Enhancement through SwarnaBindu Prashana that have helped readers take well informed decisions relating to Ayurveda and benefit from it.
Program Inclusions :
DIY Ayurvedic Detox Program Inclusions:
1. Detailed telephonic discussion with the Vaidya to determine whether you are fit to do the program
2. Determining the Dosha type by completing an online prakriti questionnaire;
3. Labelled medicines in prescribed quantity to be couriered to your residence;
4. Cost of Abhyanga (Massage therapy with medicated oil followed by a medicated steam bath) included
5. All medicines to be taken during the entire program;
6. Cost of medicated ghee to be taken during the program;
7. Daily contact via WhatsApp or call with the Vaidya to monitor your progress;
8. Discount Coupon on completing the program for future referrals and Residential Programs.
9. Continued benefits through email based lifestyle coaching
Program Exclusions :
1. Adhere to all recommendations of the Vaidya as this will give you maximum benefits to the
2. Follow diet restrictions religiously
3. Keep sipping on hot water as many times in a day as possible
4. Stay active through the day without overexerting
5. Keep your thoughts positive and your breathing easy through the day.
1. Avoid eating the food restricted by the Vaidya
2. Do not sleep during the day
3. Avoid skipping meals that are recommended or eating more than recommended
4. Avoid cold, chilled, frozen and not-so-fresh food
5. Avoid arguments, conflicts and debates
A light vegetarian diet is recommended subject to restrictions and advice by the Vaidya. These are some
foods that are difficult for the body to digest and should be avoided:
1. Meat in any form
2. Spicy food
4. Soya sauce, vinegar, and all kinds of sauce
Anyone with the following issues should not sign up for the program:
1. Fever of recent origin
4. Bleeding in the lower parts of the body such as bleeding rectum
6. Poor digestive issues
7. Emaciated and anyone currently undergoing kashaya basti
8. Pregnant Women
9. Anyone below the age of 12 and above the age of 62
- This program has been verified by Registered Ayurveda Vaidyas. Any query raised by the customer shall be redirected back to the Vaidya. Please allow us 5 Working days to revert on the query
- Any deviations from recommendations by the Vaidya in the due course of the program can result in contra-indications. AyurUniverse will not be liable for the same.
- All restrictions to be followed during the program shall be explained by the Vaidya well before the start of the program. Once these instructions have been accepted and the customer starts the program and finds it difficult to continue a later date, AyurUniverse shall not be liable for a refund.
- AyurUniverse believes that the Vaidya has been duly updated on the existing health conditions of the customer and none of them remain undisclosed. In the event that the Vaidya has not been appraised of any health condition that may lead to contra-indications during the Program, AyurUniverse shall not be liable.
- Women need to be aware of their menstruation patterns before starting the program. Any fluctuation or delays in the same may hamper the efficacy of the Program. Keeping the Vaidya appraised is mandatory.
No cancellations will be entertained once the payment has been made.