Sandhya Sulphur Hot Springs Health Care | Tattapani, Himachal Pradesh | Outskirts
Shirodhara (Oil flow on the forehead): One of the most relaxing and enjoyable treatments. While lying on one's back, a thin constant flow of oil at body temperature is slowly poured onto the center of the forehead.
Swedana (Harbal Steam Bath): Extremely effective treatment, concentrating on opening body channels and aiding the elimination of toxins. Deeply purifying and detoxing, it encourages cellular renewal. Useful to prevent cardiovascular diseases like heart attack and ictus, reduce the fats and blood cholesterol, beneficial for stress relief and muscular pains.
Lapam: In this procedure, herbal paste is applied extremely over the affected area. It is very effective in treating psoriasis, pimples, skin marks, pigmentation, arthritis with swelling & pain, injuries and skin infections.
Deep Tissue Therapy: This treatment is a massage technique that focus on the deeper layers of muscle tissue. It aims to release the chronic patterns of tension in the body through slow strokes and deep finger pressure on the contracted areas , either following or going across the fiber's of the muscles, tendons and fascia.
Triguna Spa also offers beauty treatments such as: cream massage, back massage, body scrub, reflexology, facials, treading, waxing, manicure, pedicure and more.
• Welcome Drink
• Dr. Consultation.
• Daily two treatments for each
• Daily Yoga and meditation • Breakfast, Lunch &Dinner (veg.)
• Evening tea/juices/fruits.
• Thermal Healing Sulphur baths two time daily
• Contrast Course with
• Acupressure walkway
• Morning walk around the Lake
TV , A/C , Wi-Fi/ Internet , Double Bed , Telephone , Butler Service , Western-Style Bathroon , Hot Water Facility ,
Sandhya Sulphur Hot Spring - Health Care is a located in the middle of the Himalayas, just 49 kms from the hill Queen City Shimla the capital of Himachal Pradesh. It sits at an altitude of 650 meters, the perfect temperature for the healing treatments.
Tattapani is famous for its natural Hot Sulphur Spring gushing out of the earth at the different temperature. Since the ancient time people know the miraculous/therapeutic property of this water and come from all over to take a dip into
the Sulphur springs: this water provides relief from joint pains, fatigue and stress and skin disease.
As per test reports hot spring water has got 37 precious minerals which has got therapeutic medicinal values.
Sandhya Sulphur Hot Spring- Health Care is the first and only healthcare in India applying the therapeutic values of natural hot Sulphur spring for holistic treatment.
Tattapani is an ideal place for enjoyment and relaxation. It's also a famous pilgrimage centre for Hindus; the devout consider the month of Magha (January-February) auspicious for a holy dip: it is believed that by doing so, one can cleans itself of one's sins. People gather in abundance
every year on the auspicious days of Tara Ratri, Lohri and Baisakhi day (13 April).
The resort is also associated with a team of Doctors who offer Ayurvedic and naturopathy therapies.
How to Reach
- Closest Airport
- Shimla Airport (Jubbarhatti) Chandigarh International Airport
- Closest Railway Station
- Shimla Railway Station
- Traveling by Road
- Tattapani is located 49 km from Shimla on the way through Naldehra. Shimla is 370 km away from Delhi, 117 km from Chandigarh, 96 km from Kalka and 166 km from Ambala. Tattapani is connected to Mandi 107 km, Kullu 180 km and Manali 220 km. By Rail: The nearest railway station is in Shimla, linked by a narrow gauge line to Kalka. The characteristic train connecting Shimla to Kalka is called " The Himalayan Queen", it was built during the English Emperor, goes through beautiful mountains, numerous galleries and stone made bridges; it's in the World Heritage List. Kalka-Shimla distance is 96 km and takes 6 hours by train but only 3 and 1/2 hours by car. Kalka (Chandigarh) is well connected by broud gauge with Amritsar, Delhi and other major destinations.
- Guarantee of reservation is subject to advance deposited of one night stay
- No refund for short stay and unavailed facilities
- Up to 8-14 days (excluding Arrival date): 25% of the package cost
- Up to 4-7 days (excluding Arrival date): 50% of the package cost
- Less than 3 days (excluding Arrival date): 100% of the package cost or no show