500-hour yoga teacher training course is suitable for everyone. We guarantee once you completed the course you'll be an expert in it. Will help you to find your dominant style (Hatha, Vinyasa, Ashtanga) just as much as yourself along the way. Come and connect to your inner light, in a peaceful, love-filled environment at World Peace Yoga School in the magical Rishikesh. Experience the powerful vibration of the Himalayas and the ancient knowledge of the Yogis.
1. Recitation of Sacred Sound (Mantra Chanting)
2. Yoga Postures (Asana)
3. Pranayama (Breathing Practices)
4. Mudra (Yoga Gestures)
5. Bandhas (Energy Lock)
6. Meditation (Dhyana)
7. Yoga Nidra (Psychic Sleep)
8. Yoga Cleansing (Shatkarma)
9. Anatomy and Physiology (Sharir Vijnan)
10. Yoga Philosophy (Yoga Darshana)
1- 60 Days Shared Accommodation
2- Daily nutritious vegetarian meals, detox juice and tea
3- Weekend excursions
4- yoga material ( books, yoga t-shirt, body cleansing kit, etc)
5- One ayurvedic massage
6- One the Himalayas sightseeing trip
Discipline Rules for Students:-
1) Smoking and alcohol are strictly prohibited in the school.
2) If you are having a fast any day, you have to inform kitchen manager for avoiding food waste.
3) Always make discipline, respect teachers and follow all rules.
4) Always be in the time, you are late means will not be permitted to join the class.
5) Clear your books of account before departure from World Peace Yoga School.
6) Before departure return your books, maps or any goods which you borrowed.
7) World Peace Yoga School provides accommodation for a student who joins yoga classes. So any friends or relatives will not be included in the accommodation.
8) The student has to present in all scheduled program of World Peace Yoga School.
Refund Policy - World Peace Yoga School:-
1) An advance of course fees will not be refundable, only in the case of emergency students can join us on other schedules.
2) If a student cancels the course, we accept cancellation but the advance deposit will not be refunded in cancellation.
3) There is no charge for course cancellation. Student just has to inform by email.
4) World Peace Yoga School is not responsible for any mishappenings before course schedule.
World Peace Yoga School is a vibrant and cutting-edge ashram that differentiates itself by offering not only yogic practices but also by providing the correct understanding, traditions, context and meaning of yogic science, asana and philosophy.
The mission of the school is to promote world peace through spreading the yogic message of love, kindness and the commitment to spiritual development.Through their yoga teacher training courses, the school provides students full mystical comprehension of yoga to incorporate into their practice and daily lives.
World Peace Yoga School seeks to cultivate a unique spiritual and mind-body experience by drawing from our expertise in Vedanta philosophy and yoga, with a contemporary, modern twist. The center invites visitors to explore the divine intricacies of yoga in its many forms through various life-changing program which covers all limbs of yoga and its related subjects. The program is not limited to only yoga postures (asana) but also Ayurveda, yogic nutrition, alternative healing therapies and much more.
Teachers at World Peace Yoga School
Founder and Guru, Yogi Vishnu Panigrahi has been has been steeped in spiritual endeavors since his childhood. At the age of 15, Yogi Vishnu became a member of Muni Samaj, a school of meditation and by 18 he was studying under Vedanta Keshari Swami Niranjanji, also known as the “Lion of Vedanta”. Yogi Vishnu also holds a bachelor’s degree in arts at Jyoti Vihar University. He has also read the 18,000 verses of the Srimad Bhagavatam, trained in kathas and became a member of Hari Katha Yojana.
After he made his way to Rishikesh and visited the caves of the Himalayas, he was introduced to the teachings of Swami Rama. This was an extremely transformative period of time in his life full of much learning and experience. Here he also joined a Gurukulam under the close guidance of Swami Veda Bharati and even taught at the Swami Rama Institute of Meditation and Inter-faith Studies for nine years before obtaining his master’s degree in Sanskrit and in yoga.
Yogi Vishnu has also learned from other great masters in his life, such as Swami Hari, Shri Mauni Babaji, and Swami Shankarananda ji.
At World Peace Yoga, students will also be guided by gurus like Mahesh for Yoga Therapy, Tarika for Yogic Nutrition. Kushal for Yoga Anatomy, Pandey ji for Yoga Philosophy and Ravinder, the center’s Yoga guru for Ashtanga Yoga.
Stay at World Peace Yoga School and experience India in a relaxed and peaceful atmosphere with other spiritually like-minded individuals. Rooms for students are located at Laxman Jhula Regency Hotel where the yoga school is also held. The hotel is perfectly situated near the magical waters of the Ganges River and all the popular shops, markets and cafes are just around the corner. Witness glorious pastel-colored sunsets at the end of each day on our terrace balcony where you are free to do meditation and yoga. Sleep soundly in a quiet, serene atmosphere without disruption. Absorb the beautiful and breath-taking sights of the Ganges River visible from our yoga halls, bedrooms and balcony.Wi-Fi/ Internet Double Bed Single Bed Indian-Style Bathroom Western-Style Bathroon
private accommodation for 1 personWi-Fi/ Internet Double Bed Single Bed Indian-Style Bathroom Western-Style Bathroon
Private accommodation with AC
private accommodation with ACA/C Wi-Fi/ Internet Double Bed Single Bed Indian-Style Bathroom Western-Style Bathroon
How to Reach
- Airway Connectivity
- Jollygrant International Airport, Dehradun
- Railway Connectivity
- Rishikesh/ Haridwar Railway station
- Roadway Connectivity
- Connected to all major cities from Rishikesh