2) Get deeper study of Yoga philosophy where students would be unraveling many secrets of Yoga.
Learn Yog Nidra.
3) Study higher levels of Ashtanga Yoga, Hatha Yoga, Kundalini Yoga, Laughter Yoga and other Yogic sciences.
4) Learn complex forms of Mantras and Mudras
5) Avail therapeutic treatments including advanced mud therapies and water therapies.
6) Spiritual psychological workshops will be conducted.
7) Will impart learning on Human anatomy
8) Excursions and adventurous tours will be arranged that would include river rafting, trekking, camping, visit to the
9) Himalayan temples and many more.
10) Give knowledge of Ayurvedic prepared foods.
11)There would be social and cultural programs and events on and off during the program
Akshi Yogashala is a registered school with Yoga Alliance, USA offering 200 hours, 300 hours and 500 hours Yoga Alliance-certified Teacher Training programs in Hatha, Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga, and other yoga forms, to helps students encompass the yoga form in their body and soul.
The school sits on the banks of river Ganges and is suitable for both beginners and seasoned practitioners.
The programs include asanas, relaxation techniques, mudras, meditation, Pranayama and different philosophical exponents besides discourses on Yoga Scriptures. The school also offers lectures on Ayurveda to understand the body constitution and yogic practices accordingly.
Akshi Yogashala provide nutritious vegetarian and vegan diet three times daily, including drinks without any extra charge. Other services include on-site doctor available to provide 24/7 first aid, Yoga hall, common dining hall and spacious rooms.
Every Sunday excursions tours are organized for students. Culture events are held and they are given exposure to the local culture, and all is included in the course fee. Besides its TTC programs, the school also offers Yoga Retreat programs and short term courses.
Akshi School also has centers in Nepal, Gokarna, Kerala, and Leh-Ladakh.
Yoga Teachers at Akshi Yogashala
- Vivek Arya: Yoga Anatomy, Yoga Therapy, Teaching Methodology, Philosophy
- Dr Sanjeev Pandey Ji: Pranayama, Kundalini Yoga Meditation And Relaxation
- Sandeep Pandey Ji: Pranayama, Philosophy, Meditation And Relaxation
- Yogi Ashish: Hatha Yoga, Ashtanga Yoga Alignment & Adjustment
- Yogi Vikas: Hatha Yoga, Vinyasa Flow, Alignment & Adjustment
- Tanushree Rawat: Hatha Yoga,Meditation And Relaxation, Mantra And Teaching Methodology
- Swami Atmanananda: Philosophy, Meditation And Yog Nidra
- Maya Ji: Yog Nidra
- Arijit Senmajumdar: Yoga Teacher, Overseas TTC Coordinator
Rooms are provided on individual or sharing bases having all the modern facilities. All rooms are properly ventilated, are airy and spacious with each room have attached bathroom, washing machine, cupboard, coffee table and wifi facility. As Yogashala is an amalgamation of modernity and tradition so you will get complete ashram like feeling. Highly nutritious and delicious food prepared by Ayurvedic trained chefs will be provided three times a day. Food is prepared as per your strict yoga regime complementing the requirements of Ashtanga Vinyasa and Hatha yoga. Emphasis is given only on eating ashram cooked food as it is holistic, balanced and invigorating diet. All the efforts are made for providing your stay most comfortable and enjoyable keeping in mind your overall wellbeing.Wi-Fi/ Internet Double Bed Single Bed Western-Style Bathroon Hot Water Facility
How to Reach
- Airway Connectivity
- Jolly Grant Airport , Dehradun
- Railway Connectivity
- Rishikesh Railway Station
- Roadway Connectivity
- Direct Bus - Delhi(Kashmiri Gate Bus Stand) to Rishikesh