Ayurveda Panchakarma Program
Athreya Ayurvedic Centre | Kottayam, Kerala | Outskirts
The Kerala Panchakarma treatment is famous for its beneficial effects on the overall health and the well-being of an individual. It is a unique detoxification and regenreation programme for body and mind. The Athreya Ayurvedic Centre is a qualified Kerala Panchakarma clinic, certified with the “Green Leaf Award” of the state’s government, Department of Tourism. A Panchakarma treatment cleans and polishes the body from the inside and the outside. Several specific treatments fall under the Panchakarma category which are introduced shortly at the end of the text. The treatments are chosen carefully by the doctor who considers the individual state of health of the patient.
- Doctor’s consultation except Sunday
- Customised Ayurveda therapies
- Ayurveda diet
- One-time dental check-up
- Daily Yoga
- Airport transfers are available for both the ways.
#Note: Extra Charges for Airport transfers is Rs 2500(One Way) & Rs 4500(Both Ways), to be paid at the time of booking.
TV , A/C , Wi-Fi/ Internet , Locker , Double Bed , Telephone , Western-Style Bathroon , Hot Water Facility ,
Athreya Ayurvedic Centre is certified with the “Green Leaf Award” of the state government, Department of Tourism. The centre is run by Ayurvedic practitioners belonging to a family of 5 generations of experts.
Situated on the outskirts of the famous Kerala backwaters, the Athreya Ayurvedic Centre is an oasis for Ayurvedic regeneration. It is a place of retreat for anyone seeking a genuine holistic experience for the well-being of body and mind using the time-tested principles of Ayurveda. Either a restorative treatment for prevention of disease, cure for any health concerns, Detox & overall wellness, Athreya has a customised program for one & all.
- Only 3 places across the world have ‘Kutee’ rooms; only one of a kind ‘Kutee’ room available at Athreya.
- One-time dental check up
- Accommodation with all-inclusive
- Daily yoga, meditation & Ayurvedic treatment sessions
- Well- experienced 2 Ayurvedic doctors
- 22 Therapists trained in Ayurvedic treatment and 15 Treatment rooms
- Specialising in Immunity booster and Anti-aging
- 16 cottages built in traditional style to experience in authentic surroundings
- Nearest international Airport is Trivandrum
- Airport transfers available at a cost
- 3 freshly cooked vegetarian meals
- In- house herbal garden
- Professional and individual care by highly experienced and well-skilled Ayurvedic doctors, even before and after your stay.
Range of Therapies
- Weight loss
- Weight Management
- Ailment Management
- Panchkarma Program
- Doctor’s Consultation
- Ayurvedic Therapies
- Daily Yoga sessions
- Free Wi-fi
- Room safe locker
- Customized wellness cuisine including breakfast, lunch, dinner & non-alcoholic beverages
- Air Fares
- Personal expenses
- Medicines to be taken after leaving Athreya
Check in: 12 Noon
Check out: 10 AM
- Nature & Parks
- Mahadev Temple & more Temples
- St. Mary’s Church & more Churches
- Tour of Backwaters
- Experience in boat house
- Mozart Art Gallery
- Neendoor Park
How to Reach
- Closest Airport
- Cochin International Airport
- Closest Railway Station
- Kottayam Railway Station
- Traveling by Road
- Connected through all major roads.
- Airport transfers are available on an additional charges. Booking this package means you accept any Terms and Conditions set forth by the wellness center.
There will be No cancellation fees in the period from 1st April to 31st August. Cancellation charges for the period from 1st September to 31st March will be as below: - More than 30 days before start of trip: 15% of transferred amount - From 20 -30 days: 30% of transferred amount - From 10-20 days: 50% of transferred amount - Less than 10 days or Cancellation/changes during the therapy program - No Refund
# Note: ''For all refunds, the payment gateway charges, service charges and taxes will be deducted. Only the balance will be paid''.